Question about oly times in Gracia - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Question about oly times in Gracia

Started by Alex, June 01, 2011, 04:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingAwe

Quote from: Alex on June 02, 2011, 07:30:51 AM

If someone with 1k points will transfer for 1 hour he can give away around 500 points if there will be nobody to stop them and you won't even know this happened because not any sane person will wake up at 4 am for game.

they shold implement this from high five http://www.lineage2.com/news/highfive_02.html

Noblesse characters can us the /olympiadstat command on other characters to check a targeted character's Olympiad points, personal record, and remaining number of matches.

Kastro

Quote from: Alex on June 02, 2011, 07:30:51 AM
On normal oly its needed 5 people to be registered to start a fight between 4 of them, on current oly its needed 5 ppl to reg to start a fight between 2 of them.

If someone with 1k points will transfer for 1 hour he can give away around 500 points if there will be nobody to stop them and you won't even know this happened because not any sane person will wake up at 4 am for game.

I have no problem with transfer, but with night oly it allows transfering go unnoticed and if its the last week oly u will never know who is your main opponent and how many points u should reach to stop him.

Shen is my favourite teammate to have xD

nop need only 2 ppl to go 2 inside at last how it  is on NM donno od dragon  and about 1 k points  damn  we can dream about it latly is not hepppening but as i see i got ur points to much hate there on oly in dragon what evryone want fu ck somone hero but here on NM i can tell u that that 1 hourd oly is more populate then outher 2 hourd and 4 hourd oly  from 1st till 22 of the month so i realy must tell u that i agree with the  difrent time zone guys coz during week  i hardly see somone onlline  on outhers oly so even if they want play normali i mean w/o transfer they can do it only  on weekends so from 1 side is bad from outher side we cut  rights to ppl who are from difrent time zone`s what means solution to delete  moring oly come up on gm`s with hard decison

666VeNoM

Quote from: Kastro on June 02, 2011, 12:22:52 PM
nop need only 2 ppl to go 2 inside at last how it  is on NM donno od dragon  and about 1 k points  damn  we can dream about it latly is not hepppening but as i see i got ur points to much hate there on oly in dragon what evryone want fu ck somone hero but here on NM i can tell u that that 1 hourd oly is more populate then outher 2 hourd and 4 hourd oly  from 1st till 22 of the month so i realy must tell u that i agree with the  difrent time zone guys coz during week  i hardly see somone onlline  on outhers oly so even if they want play normali i mean w/o transfer they can do it only  on weekends so from 1 side is bad from outher side we cut  rights to ppl who are from difrent time zone`s what means solution to delete  moring oly come up on gm`s with hard decison

Exactly.

As I said in my first post, transfer occurs on any oly time. And I since Im one of the many players who fight at latin time, I can say its not so easy. Many good players fight at that time, so transfer its not always that easy to do.

But I've noticed its pointless to discuss this here anymore. Seems like latin oly is responsible for 99% of transfer, while its quite te opposite of that.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

flamingAwe

Quote from: 666VeNoM on June 02, 2011, 01:47:24 PM
Exactly.

As I said in my first post, transfer occurs on any oly time. And I since Im one of the many players who fight at latin time, I can say its not so easy. Many good players fight at that time, so transfer its not always that easy to do.

this is the point to delete all additional oly times. maybe keep only morning time, maybe only day, maybe only evening, but ONE.
you(generally speaking) fight at that time and become hero among all contestants,  not even meeting half(10%, 90%, dunno when most ppl fight) of them.

Alex

Of course for some people that time suits more for playing on oly, but there are more cons than pros of it.

You can avoid a lot of players playing only during night oly, its possible to make heroes without even anyone knowing - this is whats wrong.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

lbiguiml

Quote from: Alex on June 02, 2011, 08:11:23 PM
Of course for some people that time suits more for playing on oly, but there are more cons than pros of it.

You can avoid a lot of players playing only during night oly, its possible to make heroes without even anyone knowing - this is whats wrong.

Yes but there are many ppl who become hero getting farmed during the morning oly time.... so

Cenarius

Well about this oly time, i think our community need to know something, no only Europe exist, when our dear european community are playing in oly, we (ppl from latin america) are working, this is my opinion!
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

ylim

Sad story but this server is european servr with server time GMT+1, so when u join here u KNEW that most event will be in GMT+1.

U will want some siege at 4GMT+1 cos its fit for u ? how many % of server population from very diffrent time zone?

0l3j

Agree, you joined the server knowing its time, no one forced you to play here, so dont make drama now.

sirSethan

Quote from: flamingAwe on June 02, 2011, 02:27:40 PM
this is the point to delete all additional oly times. maybe keep only morning time, maybe only day, maybe only evening, but ONE.
you(generally speaking) fight at that time and become hero among all contestants,  not even meeting half(10%, 90%, dunno when most ppl fight) of them.

agree
1 oly time = honest chances to all

Quote from: Alex on June 01, 2011, 04:23:25 PM
Hi, since I dont expect an answer from our highly professional dragon GMs, I came to seek the answer here.

Is it decided if we will have olympiad during night in Gracia? Because currently that time is game breaking, it is used for nothing but points feed, mainly by latin players. To avoid spam about "latin players need special time for oly too" I'll say that those who are determined to be heroes will get hero status anyway. But yea, those who transfer will be owned hard if night oly is removed.

I seriously think that setting olympiad time for the time period when like 80% of the server can't participate is really wrong and it encourages unfair ways of getting points and/or hero status.

agreee now it sux becose only latin player can make hero easy without any risk -.-

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,244132.0.html

Quote from: ylim on June 03, 2011, 08:15:21 AM
Sad story but this server is european servr with server time GMT+1, so when u join here u KNEW that most event will be in GMT+1.

U will want some siege at 4GMT+1 cos its fit for u ? how many % of server population from very diffrent time zone?

u are idiot but it sad to say that u got right in this point :P
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

666VeNoM

Have you ever played at our time?

Cuz we play vs hardstyle, duci, krdo, suicide, astagamista, aphrodite, cashhh, xilef, evil3, negrata and many many other players that farm oly all day and are hard to beat.

So stop saying crap that latin time is easier or so. In fact, when Im able to play oly during day (holiday 4 example), I see sometimes less ppl than on our time.

If GM created this new oly times its because its fair and nothing else.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Neozinhu

Quote from: sirSethan on June 03, 2011, 07:49:38 PM
1 oly time = honest chances to all
bweeuheueheuheu¹
Quote from: sirSethan on June 03, 2011, 07:49:38 PM
agreee now it sux becose only latin player can make hero easy without any risk -.-
bwehueheuheueh²

People are mad bcuz someone else is farming oly...

European server right? morning oly was made for those who wake up early so ;D

Stop Crying...oly is feed based since years...
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008