Web Analytics
Question about oly times in Gracia

News:

Main Menu

Question about oly times in Gracia

Started by Alex, June 01, 2011, 04:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Hi, since I dont expect an answer from our highly professional dragon GMs, I came to seek the answer here.

Is it decided if we will have olympiad during night in Gracia? Because currently that time is game breaking, it is used for nothing but points feed, mainly by latin players. To avoid spam about "latin players need special time for oly too" I'll say that those who are determined to be heroes will get hero status anyway. But yea, those who transfer will be owned hard if night oly is removed.

I seriously think that setting olympiad time for the time period when like 80% of the server can't participate is really wrong and it encourages unfair ways of getting points and/or hero status.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

666VeNoM

Oh boy... here we go again...

Are you mad cuz u lost hero? Get over it! Transfer happens all the time. In fact, transfer occurs even more during other oly times.

Tell me mate, what is fair for you? It is when you get hero and the others cant stand a chance? Oki then...

As you know, we have players from all over the world. Thats why we have 3 oly times.

Seriously, this forum is all about QQ topics now?
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Alex

Quote from: 666VeNoM on June 01, 2011, 04:36:13 PM
Oh boy... here we go again...

Are you mad cuz u lost hero? Get over it! Transfer happens all the time. In fact, transfer occurs even more during other oly times.

Tell me mate, what is fair for you? It is when you get hero and the others cant stand a chance? Oki then...

As you know, we have players from all over the world. Thats why we have 3 oly times.

Seriously, this forum is all about QQ topics now?

Hi, for suspicious people who see "QQ topic" behind every post I wrote this

QuoteTo avoid spam about "latin players need special time for oly too" I'll say that those who are determined to be heroes will get hero status anyway

I didnt lose hero and even if I would its not the main reason why do I bring that issue up, your argument is stupid and invalid.

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

666VeNoM

Quote from: Alex on June 01, 2011, 04:41:32 PM
Hi, for suspicious people who see "QQ topic" behind every post I wrote this

I didnt lose hero and even if I would its not the main reason why do I bring that issue up, your argument is stupid and invalid.

lol, you are funny.

This reminds me of this:

You should get one of those.

Probably you dont even read what I wrote. Anyway, keep QQ.

Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Alex

Any answer from Track or Piccy would be appreciated <3

Quote from: GN on June 01, 2011, 08:04:17 PM
serious server - serious answers.

l2inc and rarus' java servers are way more fun fo'sho

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

loXol

alex dont have enough space to spam in dragon forum, so he exports him in nightmare section;

PS:
Quote from: Alex on May 24, 2011, 03:20:45 PM
we should ask loxol's opinion on that matter
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

lbiguiml

I didn't understand..... You don't want oly time in latin time..... then u say u didnt lost hero....... so probably u just don't try it..... so how can u say its unfair to the rest of community that its unfair oly night time if u not even tried get hero in same class then the supposed "feeders"?

anyway..... the latin guys who participate in oly and supposd use tranfer points.... i can say all names here and i'm sure is not more then 20. I'm not saying that is unfair or unfair, but if gms think so.... all times should be removed and become just 1 big time during day. BUT just to remember smthing..... when had it and i was playing i remember well we could not fid pvp during oly time coz all are trying to farm/feed and when it ends it was night in europe and all goes sleep.

Alex

Quote from: lbiguiml on June 01, 2011, 10:40:25 PM
I didn't understand..... You don't want oly time in latin time..... then u say u didnt lost hero....... so probably u just don't try it..... so how can u say its unfair to the rest of community that its unfair oly night time if u not even tried get hero in same class then the supposed "feeders"?

anyway..... the latin guys who participate in oly and supposd use tranfer points.... i can say all names here and i'm sure is not more then 20. I'm not saying that is unfair or unfair, but if gms think so.... all times should be removed and become just 1 big time during day. BUT just to remember smthing..... when had it and i was playing i remember well we could not fid pvp during oly time coz all are trying to farm/feed and when it ends it was night in europe and all goes sleep.

Im good enough to get hero at any time within 3 days no matter how hard haters will transfer. But I'm not selfish, its not how oly should work, like "lets give time for every country to transfer at their own pleasure". Points feed is a part of the game of course, but there is a reason why even NCSoft has limited olympiad time.

In C4 you could join oly all day long and it worked really bad after people made noblesse quests on many chars thats why time was limited to 4 hours in the evening. Thats why giving additional oly hours affects gameplay in a bad way, if somebody wants to feed points he's free to do that, but only at the risk of someone else interrupting them from that. And at 4 am nobody would really bother to wake up to stop transfer.

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Kastro

Quote from: Alex on June 01, 2011, 11:02:35 PM
Im good enough to get hero at any time within 3 days no matter how hard haters will transfer. But I'm not selfish, its not how oly should work, like "lets give time for every country to transfer at their own pleasure". Points feed is a part of the game of course, but there is a reason why even NCSoft has limited olympiad time.

In C4 you could join oly all day long and it worked really bad after people made noblesse quests on many chars thats why time was limited to 4 hours in the evening. Thats why giving additional oly hours affects gameplay in a bad way, if somebody wants to feed points he's free to do that, but only at the risk of someone else interrupting them from that. And at 4 am nobody would really bother to wake up to stop transfer.

i dont know why all give  so much credit on this moring oly when is only 1 hourd  and barly u can make 5 fight  transfer  and + there is more farmers in moring oly during the month  then on basic oly tame during day transfer will rimain allways mostly with this system we have now  2 ppl sign they going in not like before minimum 5 ppl and 4 ppl going in randomly i can say IP check same clan  bla bla cant go toghter lets  say all ok but only 2 ppl sign and they go bljak so lame what make the transfer more easy need just 2 ppl to transfer  not like before 10 ppl to sign for 1 guy  so is not about morning oly i think is the participate system what suxs :P cheers

Perse

Quote from: Kastro on June 02, 2011, 03:59:47 AM
i dont know why all give  so much credit on this moring oly when is only 1 hourd  and barly u can make 5 fight  transfer  and + there is more farmers in moring oly during the month  then on basic oly tame during day transfer will rimain allways mostly with this system we have now  2 ppl sign they going in not like before minimum 5 ppl and 4 ppl going in randomly i can say IP check same clan  bla bla cant go toghter lets  say all ok but only 2 ppl sign and they go bljak so lame what make the transfer more easy need just 2 ppl to transfer  not like before 10 ppl to sign for 1 guy  so is not about morning oly i think is the participate system what suxs :P cheers

+1
"More than the evil of the bad, surprises me the indifference of the good"

Neozinhu

@Alex: Lux Snares, Yi do Alpha Strike and Ult... Shen ult in Yi and taunt. Lux Ult / GG

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Alex

Quote from: Kastro on June 02, 2011, 03:59:47 AM
i dont know why all give  so much credit on this moring oly when is only 1 hourd  and barly u can make 5 fight  transfer  and + there is more farmers in moring oly during the month  then on basic oly tame during day transfer will rimain allways mostly with this system we have now  2 ppl sign they going in not like before minimum 5 ppl and 4 ppl going in randomly i can say IP check same clan  bla bla cant go toghter lets  say all ok but only 2 ppl sign and they go bljak so lame what make the transfer more easy need just 2 ppl to transfer  not like before 10 ppl to sign for 1 guy  so is not about morning oly i think is the participate system what suxs :P cheers

On normal oly its needed 5 people to be registered to start a fight between 4 of them, on current oly its needed 5 ppl to reg to start a fight between 2 of them.

If someone with 1k points will transfer for 1 hour he can give away around 500 points if there will be nobody to stop them and you won't even know this happened because not any sane person will wake up at 4 am for game.

I have no problem with transfer, but with night oly it allows transfering go unnoticed and if its the last week oly u will never know who is your main opponent and how many points u should reach to stop him.

Quote from: Neozinhu on June 02, 2011, 06:23:45 AM
@Alex: Lux Snares, Yi do Alpha Strike and Ult... Shen ult in Yi and taunt. Lux Ult / GG

Shen is my favourite teammate to have xD

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢