Web Analytics
Icarus Spitter

News:

Main Menu

Icarus Spitter

Started by +GekKey+, June 10, 2011, 03:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

Because alot of people were asking me about it, here is the awnser for everyone:

Yes, Icarus Spitter's attack speed is SLOW, just like draconic bow, or dynasty bow, or any other "slow" bow.

andreww

Quote from: GekKey on June 10, 2011, 03:56:24 AM
Because alot of people were asking me about it, here is the awnser for everyone:

Yes, Icarus Spitter's attack speed is SLOW, just like draconic bow, or dynasty bow, or any other "slow" bow.
whats max attack speed on a archer atm
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

greatchaos

if masterwork will be works correctly, ppl must craft tonns of dyn bow from now, and when masterwork succes, will be much much better price ofordyn bow

next favorite s80 weapon will be on high enchanter dyn bow with masterwork, if will be the fastest. (masterwork on dyn bow + attack speed +1-6%, on ica only acculary +1-4)
retired

Abashed the devil stood...
Abashed the devil stood...
And felt how awful goodness is.

GhostSlayer

Quote from: jaroPC_x15 on June 10, 2011, 07:00:07 AM
I tihnk smth like this...:

If there are not any nerfs until my playing on valky:P

Also i want to say, that propably reuse of arrows is better than of DB and DynaBow

Db>DynaBow>Ica>= Vesper bow

">" means bigger reuse...
nice :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

+GekKey+

Quote from: GhostSlayer on June 10, 2011, 10:47:59 AM
nice :D

At the momment we can only wear 1 tattoo. Also in GF the effect of rapid shot has been decreased, so slower attack speed

seboulba

and mage are boosted ? XD
nm30X
EvilBunnies

+GekKey+

Quote from: seboulba on June 10, 2011, 11:29:03 AM
and mage are boosted ? XD

not in particular... but at lvl 81 they do get a new skill wich is great. Last 20 sec

The nuker version of Enlightment (SpS, SH, Sorc etc)  : User receives mystical enlightenment for 20 seconds, increasing M. Atk. by 40%, Casting Spd. by 50% and magic critical attack rate by 50%, and decreasing MP consumption by 90%.

The support version of Enlightment (PP,BP,SE,EE, WC,OL etc) : User receives mystical enlightenment for 20 seconds, increasing M. Atk. by 10%, Heal by 40%, Casting Spd. by 50% and magic critical attack rate by 50%, and decreasing MP consumption by 90%

As I tryed on my private GF test server. Both stacked.

WindWalk

Quote from: GekKey on June 10, 2011, 11:47:51 AM
not in particular... but at lvl 81 they do get a new skill wich is great. Last 20 sec

The nuker version of Enlightment (SpS, SH, Sorc etc)  : User receives mystical enlightenment for 20 seconds, increasing M. Atk. by 40%, Casting Spd. by 50% and magic critical attack rate by 50%, and decreasing MP consumption by 90%.

The support version of Enlightment (PP,BP,SE,EE, WC,OL etc) : User receives mystical enlightenment for 20 seconds, increasing M. Atk. by 10%, Heal by 40%, Casting Spd. by 50% and magic critical attack rate by 50%, and decreasing MP consumption by 90%

Re-use ?

magnitogorsk

Quote from: GekKey on June 10, 2011, 11:26:18 AM
At the momment we can only wear 1 tattoo. Also in GF the effect of rapid shot has been decreased, so slower attack speed

If u look carefully, u will see that single tatoo is giving you the bonus the 2x tatoos used to.If i remember well, tatoo of monk lvl 4 was giving +7% atk speed -3 % something.Look now, that the single tatoo is giving 14%.Good luck
magnitogorsk aw/sk wk.sws pp.sws glad/des
Prometeu th/pp bp/wc tyrant/des aw/pal
Prom ty.des wk.bd des/spoil  spoiler/sh :D
18/04/2010 MOS, Simun: You are a great and old player, Atreide :P
17/06/2011 Coliseum, Ako: You are a noob, no1 ever told me you are good, except of BESEN :)

+GekKey+

Quote from: magnitogorsk on June 10, 2011, 09:13:09 PM
If u look carefully, u will see that single tatoo is giving you the bonus the 2x tatoos used to.If i remember well, tatoo of monk lvl 4 was giving +7% atk speed -3 % something.Look now, that the single tatoo is giving 14%.Good luck

As a matter of fact, tattooes do not give me any bonus, only pdef downsides...

Tattoo tested
Emp monk lvl 4
Emp ogre lvl 4
Emp Mirror lvl 3

seboulba

Quote from: GekKey on June 10, 2011, 11:47:51 AM

since track capped the max casting speed this skills are useless imo
nm30X
EvilBunnies

wildpussy

Quote from: seboulba on June 11, 2011, 12:43:06 PM
since track capped the max casting speed this skills are useless imo
track did not cap it, it's GF feature