Web Analytics
Server ppl

News:

Main Menu

Server ppl

Started by kuko, June 10, 2011, 02:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuko

What is the amount of players during weekdays and weekend?

joroboro

Cireneu

its fine, dont be afraid to join.

kuko

Quote from: joroboro on June 10, 2011, 02:36:10 PM
who cares ...
Seems I'm.
After 1y break I wanna know what to expect and is it worth to spend any time again.

Neozinhu

Quote from: kuko on June 10, 2011, 02:49:06 PM
Seems I'm.
After 1y break I wanna know what to expect and is it worth to spend any time again.
if u have a credit card to pay one vesper, worth....if u havent... keep ur break

About amount...170 ppl @ siege (total all sides)...the rest are offline shops and walkers...

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

kuko

Quote from: Neozinhu on June 10, 2011, 03:11:58 PM
if u have a credit card to pay one vesper, worth....if u havent... keep ur break

About amount...170 ppl @ siege (total all sides)...the rest are offline shops and walkers...

I have enough coins to get vesper but just some fun at seige time is a bit boaring.
I'm interested in Baium/anthy/valakas fights even some BS fun.
170ppl isn't changed since I left.

Neozinhu

Quote from: kuko on June 10, 2011, 03:19:56 PM
I have enough coins to get vesper but just some fun at seige time is a bit boaring.
I'm interested in Baium/anthy/valakas fights even some BS fun.
170ppl isn't changed since I left.
i left since 2~months ago... camp epics were boring...only few pvps @ tezza....temp showing up when ftp had gone to sleep... thats the reason why i left tbh... camp sux / pvp worth smth....but its annoying when u have to share a point with 43897298 people and u havent a +15 icarus like all who could donate .-.
Neozinhu

Cireneu

its time to have better enemies ;) they stop after second zerg

Neozinhu

Quote from: Cireneu on June 10, 2011, 03:37:43 PM
its time to have better enemies ;) they stop after second zerg
all sides say "bla bla bla, make more numbers and stop to QQ, etc etc" but when they're getting zerged... "bla bla bla ZERG ZERG" ...

Was when temp had more....now its ftp who have more...the same QQ...the same answer..

Difference is that u can talk with "privileged people" who can make *pof* and have +15 weapons ;D
Neozinhu

lasombra

Quote from: Neozinhu on June 10, 2011, 04:01:47 PM
Was when temp had more....now its ftp who have more...the same QQ...the same answer..

What more we have ?
3 clans vs 8 ? 9 ?
Instead camp Giran\Aden stairs move asses to pvp.

Enemys always will cry.
About kamaels - no matter than they have more kamaels. (same with sps cancell)
About numbers...even if we are less, they cry we are more.
etc

I wroted this many times. Our enemys have good players, good partys. But as whole they are pathetic, simply. No offence, it's true.

This things will never change.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Neozinhu

Quote from: lasombra on June 10, 2011, 04:07:29 PM
What more we have ?
3 clans vs 8 ? 9 ?
Instead camp Giran\Aden stairs move asses to pvp.

Enemys always will cry.
About kamaels - no matter than they have more kamaels. (same with sps cancell)
About numbers...even if we are less, they cry we are more.
etc

I wroted this many times. Our enemys have good players, good partys. But as whole they are pathetic, simply. No offence, it's true.

This things will never change.

Tbh...i dont think that those 8/9 clans can gather 120 people on lol (i'm not defending them, but BH/CB or whatever how they're called actually...isnt 10 people...lemons(or w/e how they're called now... have 1 well made pt too..), temps can make some good pts... but they're max 60 in siege (3 good pts max)..rest are random frags lol...who cares if they can gather people...those randoms wont help with anything..just as meatshield.

Ftp can make 4 nice pts tbh also, but some nice pts (lack of support sometimes, but still good)...but AT THIS MOMENT.. ftp is well organized... as people said long ago, its sux to organize many people who isnt in the same ally..

Neozinhu

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: kuko on June 10, 2011, 02:02:19 PM
What is the amount of players during weekdays and weekend?
Ill give u official news , dont mind haters too we wont exist if there isnt pro haters, anyway i can tell u what was before announce for gracia update during the weekend average 900, during the weekends 1000-1150.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]