Web Analytics
S grade shirts

News:

Main Menu

S grade shirts

Started by Locus, June 13, 2011, 04:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Locus

Question for our staff, You will fix them ? or maybe you want buy it back from me Track ? I can sell you cheap... S grade shirt, with full fire, offer pls...

Javardsnegger

Whats there to fix?? I only played 10min gracia so far... and i honestly am hating the experience... I'm so slow it makes me sick to my stomach...! Track you gave us a taste of "perfection" and now you took it back?? It just fking sux's imo!!

I want some1 to explain to me why we should keep playing with archers plz... I'm witheelf (suposetly fatses char ig) and i'm pukelike slow...!  >:( :'( :-\
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

fenrris

Quote from: Javardsnegger on June 13, 2011, 04:47:51 PM

I want some1 to explain to me why we should keep playing with archers plz... I'm witheelf (suposetly fatses char ig) and i'm pukelike slow...!  >:( :'( :-\

hmm you can enchant archery to +15 without problems? Plus god damn archer is hiting my mage/tank for 2-3k with dyna bow... with vesper it will be even more interesting.

Weezer

Now u need to choose, Shirts or Tattoos.

It made Shirts almost useless, but it's a part of game.

About insane pvp damage i think is already fixed, so no more insane hits... :(

I was enjoying the idea of 25-30k each enemy on back :D

666VeNoM

Quote from: Weezer on June 13, 2011, 06:00:11 PM
About insane pvp damage i think is already fixed, so no more insane hits... :(

I was enjoying the idea of 25-30k each enemy on back :D

this damage was crazy. Bishops were useless. 5k/10k hits and 2k heal.

lol

But it was nice to give 2k and 5k hits with my NE/PP. Reminded me from good old times of "Linemage".

Oh well, back to suffering again.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Locus

Quote from: Weezer on June 13, 2011, 06:00:11 PM
Now u need to choose, Shirts or Tattoos.

It made Shirts almost useless, but it's a part of game.

Weezer im not talking about some D grade shirt +10 im talking about shirt that costed me 35 dc, is that fair ? ok flame me/laugh now

Weezer

Quote from: Locus on June 13, 2011, 06:50:42 PM
Weezer im not talking about some D grade shirt +10 im talking about shirt that costed me 35 dc, is that fair ? ok flame me/laugh now

Not only u was freaked about this changes, but this happened with everyone, i lost coins on this too, i have 3 shirts and now they r useless to me. Also not only shirts, but all items now r rly cheap.

Catos

mby we can have same as on HB to put shirt and tattoos on same slot , cause indeed it sux now for ppl who payed a good amount of coins for an S shirt.

ribera

its very easy we have 2 slots for headgears, put shirt there, and bb two slots hats, but we will still can use 1 slot hat. =P
ur the NOOB

zenice

Quote from: Catos on June 14, 2011, 04:24:14 AM
mby we can have same as on HB to put shirt and tattoos on same slot , cause indeed it sux now for ppl who payed a good amount of coins for an S shirt.

+1 BIBA!!  :-*

windoo

PPL i know guys who also bought that fokin shirt and they dont cry - they're using it in exchange with tattoos - why ? cos even without tattoo they got max cast for example so they prefer shirt etc....
Dont cry be happy about that you got working gracia ...
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble