Web Analytics
a. speed

News:

Main Menu

a. speed

Started by pulupaker, June 14, 2011, 10:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pulupaker

Hi there. Track is it possible to up a. speed and walk speed coz' 1500 its rly rly low then mage's 2500. With 1500 a. speed cert for a. speed and other skills which giving bonuses for it are useless. The same with walk speed, 270 was not rly but way better then 250 now. I think a lot of ppl with agree with it. Ty
SmolZi - SR/TK+nobl <<<< Hero
MadCap - PW/TK+nobl <<<< Hero
MadMan - TK/SWS <<<< Hero
Vermin666 - SORC/PAL maybe new oly farmer ^)

flamingAwe

thank cryers for nerfing kamaels, now you don't lack buffs as much as in past xD

seboulba

Quote from: pulupaker on June 14, 2011, 10:25:41 AM
Hi there. Track is it possible to up a. speed and walk speed coz' 1500 its rly rly low then mage's 2500. With 1500 a. speed cert for a. speed and other skills which giving bonuses for it are useless. The same with walk speed, 270 was not rly but way better then 250 now. I think a lot of ppl with agree with it. Ty

+1

i got 1500 attack speed on normal buff my certification are useless fighter will are useless zealot are useless enchant skills useless .......

btw i just checked FIGHTER'S WILL dont give any pattack/attack speed.
nm30X
EvilBunnies

pulupaker

Quote from: flamingAwe on June 14, 2011, 10:42:52 AM
thank cryers for nerfing kamaels, now you don't lack buffs as much as in past xD

/Sens?
1st of all removing 8 buffs in 12 seconds is not like in official. Also i didn't say smth about kamaels ( that means u are mofo ).
2nd is that its not QQ coz' with that limit a lof of skills are becoming useless.
3rd: you are mofo as i said before.
CheerZ
SmolZi - SR/TK+nobl <<<< Hero
MadCap - PW/TK+nobl <<<< Hero
MadMan - TK/SWS <<<< Hero
Vermin666 - SORC/PAL maybe new oly farmer ^)

flamingAwe

Quote from: pulupaker on June 14, 2011, 12:59:25 PM
/Sens?
1st of all removing 8 buffs in 12 seconds is not like in official. Also i didn't say smth about kamaels ( that means u are mofo ).
2nd is that its not QQ coz' with that limit a lof of skills are becoming useless.
3rd: you are mofo as i said before.
CheerZ

Brainless answer.

kamael removes buffs, and with excessive atack speed, which is caped at 1500, you can hold this 1500 even w/o buffs. For this you need all possible passives.
While crying for useless cert skills, thank those cryers that made kamaels nerfed, taking less buffs than before, thus making you to cry for uselessness of certs. QQ moar instead of learning to play.. too bad this way works here.

lUterusl

Quote from: jaroPC_x15 on June 14, 2011, 01:20:37 PM
NABAS!

CAHNGE UR DYES TO EXAMPLE:+CON-DEX, +STR-DEX.... THEN U WILL HAVE ALL MORE WITH UR MAX ATK SPD MAYBE....

ALSO USE OTHERS TATTOS!
IF U HAVE MAX ATK SPD U DONT HAVE TO USE MONKS....

1 more brainless :D

ahamzz

Quote from: pulupaker on June 14, 2011, 10:25:41 AM
No , go cry to NCSOFT

[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2028726][/url]
XeLioN 1x hero
Ae0nFlux 5x hero
offline since 31.01.2012
ReserveD,Severance,SG
Pvp Movies here: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,260890.0.html

zenice

Quote from: flamingAwe on June 14, 2011, 10:42:52 AM

This a topic related with atk speed, not kamalol skills...
Open a CRY / QQ topic for yourself.  :-*

lUterusl

Quote from: ahamzz on June 14, 2011, 03:04:51 PM
No , go cry to NCSOFT

u want to say that NCSOFT made max a spd 1500?  ::) ::)

wildpussy

Quote from: lUterusl on June 14, 2011, 04:11:48 PM
u want to say that NCSOFT made max a spd 1500?  ::) ::)
no, it's all trackzero fault, he coded everything what you see now.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: wildpussy on June 14, 2011, 04:14:13 PM
no, it's all trackzero fault, he coded everything what you see now.
You is funny.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

PainMaster

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl