Web Analytics
I post this 100 times

News:

Main Menu

I post this 100 times

Started by Khalon, June 15, 2011, 09:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khalon

I posted about this before i left first time :'(....Is about my pr/sk...who lost pr skills (all of 'em, passive too) ..i had all skills from pr..few remain to learn at sk class..AND I THINK, after a gm saw my topic "along time ago" they put the skills back to master to learn 'em again...(from lvl 1 all) BUT I NEED A LOT OF SP ...c'mon do something about it..i want my skills back..or the SP  >:( is the last time I post this ( u r lossing ppl track..pls) :( name of the char : Huntley

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Khalon on June 15, 2011, 09:48:07 AM
I posted about this before i left first time :'(....Is about my pr/sk...who lost pr skills (all of 'em, passive too) ..i had all skills from pr..few remain to learn at sk class..AND I THINK, after a gm saw my topic "along time ago" they put the skills back to master to learn 'em again...(from lvl 1 all) BUT I NEED A LOT OF SP ...c'mon do something about it..i want my skills back..or the SP  >:( is the last time I post this ( u r lossing ppl track..pls) :( name of the char : Huntley
I absolutely dont remember you. However i will fix your char, when i log today ill announce come to giran.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]