Web Analytics
Question about HB Tomes

News:

Main Menu

Question about HB Tomes

Started by Phonex, June 19, 2011, 12:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonex

Hi guys, just wanna ask if tomes are tradable? cuz i click and dont say nothing about non tradable, and well i have some in one char, some in other and can do shit w/o trade, so just wanna ask if they will be or not tradable, c ya at game, hf :D
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Phonex on June 19, 2011, 12:37:45 AM
Hi guys, just wanna ask if tomes are tradable? cuz i click and dont say nothing about non tradable, and well i have some in one char, some in other and can do shit w/o trade, so just wanna ask if they will be or not tradable, c ya at game, hf :D
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Herza

Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

FeelmyBow

bump, bump bump it up

~Nightmare~

Shadow21

www.google.com, rly help alot. and once again for ppl who not able read. tomes in gracia not tradeable.

now lets wait for next topic with same question.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Shadow21 on June 19, 2011, 04:28:23 PM
www.google.com, rly help alot. and once again for ppl who not able read. tomes in gracia not tradeable.

now lets wait for next topic with same question.

No hard feelings mate, but since everything gets changed and adjusted this aint such a bad question afterall.

~Nightmare~

Phonex

Quote from: FeelmyBow on June 19, 2011, 06:36:19 PM
No hard feelings mate, but since everything gets changed and adjusted this aint such a bad question afterall.

+1 this supposed to be custom server not oficial (just look at dnet, dnet vesper and some other stuff), and im not QQ of it but if u search at goole, they say shit about tradable or non tradable tomes, so thats why we ask.

BTW the only answer at official server forum you will just found 1 same question about tomes, and some guy said cant be tradable and other say yes :D, so its valid to ask :D

0l3j

Quote from: FeelmyBow on June 19, 2011, 06:36:19 PM

it is, after another topic with the same  question wich was already answered few times, rly before you make topic read the forum, theres a lots of answers here already...
Also Gms said before update, read about the goddamn off Gracia so you know how things will be here. From what i see there is much ppl who didnt bother, nd now they are surprised, and ask the same questions over and over STILL not bothering to read forum or google it...

Saying that this is custom server, doesnt mean that things here cant be here a lot like in off (and now much rly is ), so  you just excuse ppl from their lazyness :P

Phonex

Quote from: 0l3j on June 19, 2011, 09:18:07 PM
it is, after another topic with the same  question wich was already answered few times, rly before you make topic read the forum, theres a lots of answers here already...
Also Gms said before update, read about the goddamn off Gracia so you know how things will be here. From what i see there is much ppl who didnt bother, nd now they are surprised, and ask the same questions over and over STILL not bothering to read forum or google it...

Saying that this is custom server, doesnt mean that things here cant be here a lot like in off (and now much rly is ), so  you just excuse ppl from their lazyness :P

read again official server and ull see that it says noting about non tradable tomes :D, it says about trade with npc, but non of selling, trading or buying it, (cuz is not a quest item) means it can be tradable, :D but well anyway, things will not change so now i need to do quest (sounds like impossible xD) on damn dwarf with 10k of tomes :( :'(

Shadow21

Quote from: Phonex on June 19, 2011, 09:12:05 PM
BTW the only answer at official server forum you will just found 1 same question about tomes, and some guy said cant be tradable and other say yes :D, so its valid to ask :D
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=212440

show me plz, where some1 wrote, tomes can be traded.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

pawlus

Not all pll knows. But why we can even put tomes hsp etc in cwh? This one shout be able i think

Shadow21

Quote from: pawlus on June 20, 2011, 03:21:59 PM
Not all pll knows. But why we can even put tomes hsp etc in cwh? This one shout be able i think

wh mb, cwh not. cuz from cwh can take different person.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS