Web Analytics
Drake, when will we get those coins back? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Drake, when will we get those coins back?

Started by Enerilla, June 20, 2011, 06:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

When u made the donation u accept that u help server to stay alive, what u gonna make with those coins isnt Drake's problem.

Icarus had normal attack speed in HB chronicle, after that attack speed was changed to normal, also isnt his problem if NCSoft nerfed that.

U paid for bow, u played with bow and now that he isnt the same like before u wanna ur coins/euros back?!? rly lol at this topic.

garikUA

Quote from: Weezer on June 20, 2011, 07:34:53 PM
When u made the donation u accept that u help server to stay alive, what u gonna make with those coins isnt Drake's problem.

Icarus had normal attack speed in HB chronicle, after that attack speed was changed to normal, also isnt his problem if NCSoft nerfed that.

U paid for bow, u played with bow and now that he isnt the same like before u wanna ur coins/euros back?!? rly lol at this topic.
all uderstand it except enerilla

Kotlet

QuoteBy sending a donation you agree to our donation terms

Donation Terms:

By donating you fully understand that you are supporting the Dragon-Network private gaming community. The donations are used for maintenance and monthly fees that the server(s) require. No portion of this donation will ever be used for any kind of personal gain. You are not receiving anything for this donation, except acknowledgment that you are helping support our great community. Donations are not refundable.

If you do not agree with this statement in its entirety, please do not donate.

http://www.dragon-community.net/donations.php

now you can only QQ

Pawciu

Quote from: Enerilla on June 20, 2011, 06:44:13 PM
I wanted to ask it from Drake personally, but i cant, so i have to ask here:

When will we get those coins back what we payed for Icarus bow with normal attack speed?  Most of us have bought those bows for  220 Euros. We had better draco bow  before and we changed our weapon just  because its attack speed was normal on Dragon servers.  With changing its parameters Drake has stolen our money. He has 2 choices now: give that mone back to us or change back the attack speed of our bow. I think the first is not a real option cos i bet he doesnt want to give back ~60K euros so...

/leaveserver lol

flamingAwe

a fock it, i'll join!
Return 0 reuse to augments (like when on oly i could overnuke sps/ee)!!!! xD