Web Analytics
Drake, when will we get those coins back?

News:

Main Menu

Drake, when will we get those coins back?

Started by Enerilla, June 20, 2011, 06:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enerilla

I wanted to ask it from Drake personally, but i cant, so i have to ask here:

When will we get those coins back what we payed for Icarus bow with normal attack speed?  Most of us have bought those bows for  220 Euros. We had better draco bow  before and we changed our weapon just  because its attack speed was normal on Dragon servers.  With changing its parameters Drake has stolen our money. He has 2 choices now: give that mone back to us or change back the attack speed of our bow. I think the first is not a real option cos i bet he doesnt want to give back ~60K euros so...
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Gnori

idiot.
In hellbound chronicle  on all servers ic bow had normal atack speed , it was your choice with donate , now we have gracia final and on all servers not only on our server ic bow have slow atack speed   

flamingAwe

ahahahahah
topic of the year!
btw, it was 200 DC, not 220E

Gonzal

Quote from: Enerilla on June 20, 2011, 06:44:13 PM

When will we get those coins back what we payed for Icarus bow with normal attack speed?  Most of us have bought those bows for  220 Euros. We had better draco bow  before and we changed our weapon just  because its attack speed was normal on Dragon servers.  With changing its parameters Drake has stolen our money. He has 2 choices now: give that mone back to us or change back the attack speed of our bow. I think the first is not a real option cos i bet he doesnt want to give back ~60K euros so...

LOL LOL
best joke ever :D
Give me back my car cause i made cristals my ic+a+19 QQ

this will be track´s new signature?

Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA

Enerilla

Yes, we have gracia now, but it is not an official serverl. U can sub your character, u can sub your retails, u have dnet sets and so on... So dont tell that things must be the same as on official servers!
Nielin

Enerilla

Quote from: Gonzal on June 20, 2011, 07:03:46 PM
Give me back my car cause i made cristals my ic+a+19 QQ

I think u must be really an idiot... But i bet all these funny guy is a mage, and they would not be so happy if their mage weapon would be foked!
Nielin

Enerilla

Quote from: flamingAwe on June 20, 2011, 06:58:27 PM
ahahahahah
topic of the year!
btw, it was 200 DC, not 220E

Awe, donate has a fee and we bought cry too :P
Nielin

0l3j

Dont tell me you're serious with this one xD

Normal speed was HB feature not DN if you would read about other chronicles you would know there would be possiblity that it will be back to slow, so it was your choice :)

Edit:
And its custom sever still, so when you donate be rdy that your donated stuff still can be changed
Next topic you made wil be , give me back my euros for DNET coz before it cos 150 (or 200 dont remember ;P ), now its just 60 (? god my head is full of air :P ), so ppl got screwed QQ,

Enerilla

Quote from: 0l3j on June 20, 2011, 07:18:14 PM
Dont tell me you're serious with this one xD

Normal speed was HB feature not DN if you would read about other chronicles you would know there would be possiblity that it will be back to slow, so it was your choice :)

U dont understand me!
We payed just for the attack speed, its not a secret. And its not an official server, so they can keep its attack speed if they want. I dont want back my money, but i want back the attack speed, what we have payed for. (not to the ncsoft, but to Drake)
Nielin

Enerilla

Quote from: 0l3j on June 20, 2011, 07:18:14 PM
Edit:
Next topic you made wil be , give me back my euros for DNET coz before it cos 150 (or 200 dont remember ;P

Let me to figure out the theme of my next topic, its not your business! thx
Nielin

garikUA

Quote from: Enerilla on June 20, 2011, 06:44:13 PM

2 year ago im buy dnet set for 115 coin/baium for 28 coins/aq for 12 coins/zaken for 18 coins
so im too need my coins back?
lol man u realy stupid

Enerilla

Quote from: garikUA on June 20, 2011, 07:25:34 PM
lol man u realy stupid

U are the stupid one here, cos my problem is not that the price of my bow is lower than 2 years before, but its attack speed. Pls ask sombody around u and he can explain the difference to u :P

One thing u (all) dont want to realize: they took away something from the archers and everybody is happy, but what if when next time your items will be foked? Drake will need more money for a summer hollyday and your dnet robe will be nerfed just becouse there is no dnet robe on off, just to force u to buy dnet. Will u be happy then too?
Nielin