Web Analytics
Mages+Warrior P Atk

News:

Main Menu

Mages+Warrior P Atk

Started by R3mm, June 22, 2011, 06:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R3mm

I believe that the itention of all these is to balance the clases which is a really good idea, but on this particular case there has been a huge mistake.
Have you consider people using anti archer song?
have you consider people using shield with buffs that greatly reduces damage to arrows and other attacks?
Have you consider people using anti archer DANCE that literaly makes an archer useless?

In numbers, yes, pph+he may have higher p atk, but in REAL WORLD SCENARIO, having DNET Heavy Set, Dyes STR+4, P Atk Pot, Icarus Bow +8 Lvl 9 as Attribute, Tattoo of Ogre lvl 4, Quen Cat Buff and ofc dances and COV. having 10k p atk, baium, aq etc

The real damage to a player using ati archer song and bless shield defense goes to: 2,000  "dealing this damage to a mage SPS/EE"

In other hand, the same mage dealing 1k normal damage with 400!!!! WATER ATTRIBUTE DEFENSE AND 1.7K M DEF, so yes, thanks for trying to balance the clases but now archers are pathetic.

I just wonder why GM staff cant do these test on their own, create these characters and have them checked in a pvp for testing, that is the easiest and fastest and more accurate way of knowingif what you did is correct instead of listening to those people giving you the wrong information for their own good, anyway Thanks for reading and thanks for balancing as well.

Neozinhu

Some mage kicked ur azz while u're farming?

He got resists to u...and u have 400 against him (weapon is 450 full as far i know...so its still -50)
Ur damage is lower also bcuz of COP (reduces crit dmg received)

and 1,7 m.def? cmoooooooon.... i get 2,8~3k using -men dyes... 1,7m.def cant handle with 5/6k m.atk (as far i know)

Buff Properly, all the archers that i know still kick azzes
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

R3mm

What you just proved is that 1.7k m def cant handle 5/6k m def which is my point. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
You just proved that Im right, you just proved that Mages are over powered and that you are more than happy with this nerfing on the mages+warrior classes.

Thank you for your information, now gm team, read the small lines between his post and you got your answer.

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Neozinhu

Quote from: R3mm on June 22, 2011, 06:33:41 AM
poft poft poft

For ur info: 1,7 m.def is low ....6k m.atk is high... follow this logic :)
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: DKociak on June 22, 2011, 07:50:35 AM
Why i hit ppl for 100 and ppl hitting me for 200000 WHY?!!! GOD TELL ME WHYYYY!!!!!???????? Im know im "noob" but WHY!!!???
wear armor and jewelery?
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

lasombra

Quote from: R3mm on June 22, 2011, 06:33:41 AM
What you just proved is that 1.7k m def cant handle 5/6k m def which is my point. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
You just proved that Im right, you just proved that Mages are over powered and that you are more than happy with this nerfing on the mages+warrior classes.

Thank you for your information, now gm team, read the small lines between his post and you got your answer.

I can't belive what I see. Fighters hit like crazy, and You cry on forum couse smbd kicked Your ass. Also check how many HP You have and how many have mage.
And 1.7 k mdef is very low, Try use at least A grade jevelery (mj or smth....dunno)

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

WindWalk

PolSilv3r

Quote from: R3mm on June 22, 2011, 06:02:18 AM
I believe that the itention of all these is to balance the clases which is a really good idea, but on this particular case there has been a huge mistake.
Have you consider people using anti archer song?
have you consider people using shield with buffs that greatly reduces damage to arrows and other attacks?
Have you consider people using anti archer DANCE that literaly makes an archer useless?

In numbers, yes, pph+he may have higher p atk, but in REAL WORLD SCENARIO, having DNET Heavy Set, Dyes STR+4, P Atk Pot, Icarus Bow +8 Lvl 9 as Attribute, Tattoo of Ogre lvl 4, Quen Cat Buff and ofc dances and COV. having 10k p atk, baium, aq etc

The real damage to a player using ati archer song and bless shield defense goes to: 2,000  "dealing this damage to a mage SPS/EE"

In other hand, the same mage dealing 1k normal damage with 400!!!! WATER ATTRIBUTE DEFENSE AND 1.7K M DEF, so yes, thanks for trying to balance the clases but now archers are pathetic.

I just wonder why GM staff cant do these test on their own, create these characters and have them checked in a pvp for testing, that is the easiest and fastest and more accurate way of knowingif what you did is correct instead of listening to those people giving you the wrong information for their own good, anyway Thanks for reading and thanks for balancing as well.

Now it's the same as it's since C4/IL :D

I am HE/WK and believe me, 8-16k dmg on mages/archers was just boring.... But some well buffed mages were geting only 2k so?

Conclusion: Buffs > all :)

Only that sh1ty atk.speed sucks agains mages... Heal > dmg  :P
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Zippey

Stop crying cos ur archer dun kill mages with 2 hits anymore, I can speak from fact here that there are some archer on server who still deal large damage (8k+) to full buffed mages. So not only do you want to outrun & outrange mages you also want 2 hits to kill, how about GM make new skill called Mage freeze for archer, when archer targets mage they freeze and can't hit back.  Will you be happy then???
Agent5mith SPS / SWS

Piccy

Quote from: lasombra on June 22, 2011, 09:53:11 AM
I can't belive what I see. Fighters hit like crazy, and You cry on forum couse smbd kicked Your ass. Also check how many HP You have and how many have mage.
And 1.7 k mdef is very low, Try use at least A grade jevelery (mj or smth....dunno)

u are the last that should talk :) or post your m def stat !!!!!! (SHE IS EDITED !!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

now, all flame feliiiiii
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Piccy on June 22, 2011, 01:58:12 PM
u are the last that should talk :) or post your m def stat !!!!!! (SHE IS EDITED !!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

now, all flame feliiiiii

LOLed xD

BTW Piccy, read PM plz
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005