Mages+Warrior P Atk - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Mages+Warrior P Atk

Started by R3mm, June 22, 2011, 06:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirSethan

Quote from: R3mm on June 22, 2011, 06:02:18 AM
I believe that the itention of all these is to balance the clases which is a really good idea, but on this particular case there has been a huge mistake.
Have you consider people using anti archer song?
have you consider people using shield with buffs that greatly reduces damage to arrows and other attacks?
Have you consider people using anti archer DANCE that literaly makes an archer useless?

In numbers, yes, pph+he may have higher p atk, but in REAL WORLD SCENARIO, having DNET Heavy Set, Dyes STR+4, P Atk Pot, Icarus Bow +8 Lvl 9 as Attribute, Tattoo of Ogre lvl 4, Quen Cat Buff and ofc dances and COV. having 10k p atk, baium, aq etc

The real damage to a player using ati archer song and bless shield defense goes to: 2,000  "dealing this damage to a mage SPS/EE"

In other hand, the same mage dealing 1k normal damage with 400!!!! WATER ATTRIBUTE DEFENSE AND 1.7K M DEF, so yes, thanks for trying to balance the clases but now archers are pathetic.

I just wonder why GM staff cant do these test on their own, create these characters and have them checked in a pvp for testing, that is the easiest and fastest and more accurate way of knowingif what you did is correct instead of listening to those people giving you the wrong information for their own good, anyway Thanks for reading and thanks for balancing as well.

teoretical yes but in pratice archer always be beter then mage
but at moment dunno why nerfed atk sped (FW dont work, haste retail dont have this same chances like was in hellbound and max atk sped is 1500).  Now p atk is nerfed even on class whos was all ok (just lol). I hope casting speed be also nerfed to 1500 or incrase atk speed on wariors to 1999
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Phonex

5 days ago i pvp against a es/sps (dnet vesper), using my da/th (dnet heavy), i hade 2.9k of m def and fuker hit me non lower then 2k,  in less then 5 sec i got 6 hits between 2k and 4k, with 2.9k of mdef and 230 attr agains water :D:'( so the easier way to solve this problem was to not go again to that zone xD hehehe (cuz remember that dnet vesper reduce crit hits), but it really sux :( i reach 1.5k of attack speed w/o using passive haste, i whent for spirit cuz at least i reach 1500 and 100 pts estra to p atack.

Wanna solve your problems, do a mage :D
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

sirSethan

nerf casting speed to 1500 like atk sped :P  ;D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

PolSilv3r

Quote from: sirSethan on June 22, 2011, 07:53:40 PM
nerf casting speed to 1500 like atk sped :P  ;D

Hmmm... It's my 1st time when I have to agree with you :D

But they won't do it ;)
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

+GekKey+

They removed stacking masteries so long ago, in c4. Since c4 there is soo many buff againts fighters that were implented, yet not that many agaisnt mages. For example, Windstorm, Chant of protection, Counter Critical(Now). Mages also have a hudge benefit from using a shield. Dyna shield gives 321 pdef +100% shield pdef from shield buff, thats +642 pdef during a successful shield block, +80% shield defence sucess rate.... How much pdef a mage can get nowadays ? 2k i am sure, + 642 from shield.

I was playing a sws/ee and on full buffed i never got hit more than 800 dmg.

While fighters didnt get more buffs agaisnt magic.

The attack speed/casting speed nerf ratio from ncsoft is also ridiculous. 1500 for fighters is very low attack speed, and 2500 for mages is quite high, i think from all mages only sps can achieve this, and even then its not "so" common... Even drake said this in the past that we cant have everything like ncsoft because we have too many custom stuff, thats one thing that has to be re-thought about, as same as fighter/mages patk. I doesnt need to be so much more, but it should give a bonus.

A HE/PP vs HE, same lvl/equip/buff and the unsubbed HE could win... its all a matter of luck on who will evade/crit the most.

R3mm

Thank you for your post, I really appreciate that you are being honest and you would like the server to be more balanced as we all want to play with our different races/characters.

There is a fact in here, Mages are indeed over powered, not only because of the damage, but because of the buffs combos.
As you stated, there are many buffs that greatly reduces the damage dealed by a warrior "Specially Archers".

So my question is, whats the point of the "unique DN subclass system"?, We Obviously did a mage+warrior for p atk/atk speed reasons but what is the point now?, we all can make ourself buffers and now a stupid WL+HE has higher P atk. so where is the balance?

GM Staff, PLEASE create yourself some characters and as the other guy stated, buff yourself correctly and test by your own, do the math, 2k m def and 400 attribute resist will never match SONG+Chant of Protection+Greater Shield+Blessed Shield and even worst, DZ anti archer.

DarkLoverPL

1,5k cast for mage... hahahahahah!then try make buff with that cast!! just LOL!!
guys:all mages have less p def/m def like wariors so mages must have more cast for use hit/heal in same time...its simply!
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

PolSilv3r

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on June 22, 2011, 11:57:02 PM
1,5k cast for mage... hahahahahah!then try make buff with that cast!! just LOL!!
guys:all mages have less p def/m def like wariors so mages must have more cast for use hit/heal in same time...its simply!

Lower p.def? Lower m.def? Since when? :D  Add Shield for that ;)

Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

DarkLoverPL

p def from shield its not to much......

FadeAway

Quote from: lasombra on June 22, 2011, 09:53:11 AM
I can't belive what I see. Fighters hit like crazy, and You cry on forum couse smbd kicked Your ass. Also check how many HP You have and how many have mage.
And 1.7 k mdef is very low, Try use at least A grade jevelery (mj or smth....dunno)

Sure archers have more HP but do archers have the ability to heal themselfs? Imagine how fair it would be if mages would have the same amount HP as archers + they'll be able to heal themselfs. So that was a bit of a useless point of view from you.

Personally i think there's nothing wrong with mages and archers now. Everytime there's a complain topic about archers or mages, what i don't get that there's not being thought of other kind of classes/play styles (i just guess there are not enough of those peoples).

Cause seriously, is it worth playing gladiator / tyrant / summoner (a summon that doesn't die with 1 crit and cant reach more then 800? dmg) / tank (on actuall tank style with shield + sword) / warlord (on actuall WL style with an spear?) simple answer no. When joining this server u got 3 options: mage / archer / dagger char... What's up with that? there are people that would like playing other kind of classes but it's just useless since they'r worth 0 and can't compeet even a bit with the other classes. And tbh it would be much more fun if other classes would be made playable, cause pvp like this is sorta boring and could be way more fun.

Only reason i could think off why the situation is like this is basically that everyone donates for the other classes wich means the higher staff doesn't even think a bit about other classes.

+GekKey+

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on June 23, 2011, 12:43:20 AM
p def from shield its not to much......

+642 Pdef is alot...

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on June 22, 2011, 11:57:02 PM

a "normal" mage does not have to hit and heal, just one of both.

i have a pp/necro with 1.5 cast in dances+pp buff and pof. I dont lack cast speed to buff a whole party, whats your point ?

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: GekKey on June 23, 2011, 01:14:17 AM
+642 Pdef is alot...

a "normal" mage does not have to hit and heal, just one of both.

i have a pp/necro with 1.5 cast in dances+pp buff and pof. I dont lack cast speed to buff a whole party, whats your point ?

hit/heal i mean: 1xhit,2x heal..
i play on sps/ee and  IMHO cast 1999 ist good(but since HB 2,5 ...my lovely...:PPPP ).with that cast i can vs archer/dager hit him and heal myself.on cast 1,5 hmm...its  hard stay alive...