Mages+Warrior P Atk - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Mages+Warrior P Atk

Started by R3mm, June 22, 2011, 06:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirSethan

Gekkey u must really sux if u  cant win now with anyone mages :P
Today i got 3 frags on BA on dino and me dmg was this same like 5 days before  :D :D
Ask Ol3j  ;D ;D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

PolSilv3r

Quote from: sirSethan on June 24, 2011, 07:48:46 PM
Gekkey u must really sux if u  cant win now with anyone mages :P
Today i got 3 frags on BA on dino and me dmg was this same like 5 days before  :D :D
Ask Ol3j  ;D ;D

Damn, you are so powerfull!

Join to BArmy and we will own the whole server and Epic Bosses! Plz Sethan! We need you so badly!
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

sirSethan

Quote from: PolSilv3r on June 24, 2011, 09:56:59 PM
Damn, you are so powerfull!

Join to BArmy and we will own the whole server and Epic Bosses! Plz Sethan! We need you so badly!

sorry but i got 1 rule... no leader idiots :P Kick tukan and all hun and i join  ;D ;D

Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

R3mm

Here is another fact:
People will always comment stuff that will obviously help their current class/character, instead of posting usefull information.

I still do not understand why GM Team cant do their own characters and have them tested in a private area, you could also pm me If you want to do some testings with different equipment, different races etc.

At the end, what you will realize is that mages have a clear advantage over a warrior, specially archers since there are many buffs that lower the damage recieved by an arrow, being admins you already know this.

But what about mages?, if you guys are testing mages buffed with only pph buffs that would be a massacre for the mage "depending on the subclass combo", but if you take highly buffed mages againts warriors, what are the buffs that you could get againts magic?, attribute resistance on my case over 380 water and 2k m def and average normal damage using hydro blast on me 1k, critical 4k while mine, with the previous p atk 9,000 2k on a mage if critical success.

The point is highly buffed vs highly buffed, high resistance againts critical damage vs m def buffs, hey,Just compare

Highly buffed mages "anti archer song, anti archer dance, songs, dances, chant of protection, bless shield lvl6, earth chant or greater shield" vs
Hihgly buffed warriors "queen cat, songs, dance, cov if possible +whatever passive/active skill from your class..

If the balance made on the server isnt accurate, you could be the very best lineage 2 player of all times but playing with a wrong subclass or nerfed one, you will easily get kill by somebody who has the right buffs and is spamming F1 like Hydro blast

0l3j

Ahahaha nice sethan 3 frags on 3 mages (where i afk eating, but that actualy doesnt matter :P ), buffed purely for pve, when you had whole pt on your back, for sure bufed to pvp, so its easy to have frags :) . Oh well be happy, we're enemy so cant cry that got killed, even if not rdy for any kind of fight :)

R3emm playing mage isnt one skill, i assure we have much more skill than your average archer, and good player use all their skills not just f1 and attack, this goes to all mages and fighters :)
Good buff also is needed always if you want to have chance in pvp.

Enerilla

Quote from: sirSethan on June 24, 2011, 10:54:15 PM
sorry but i got 1 rule... no leader idiots :P Kick tukan and all hun and i join  ;D ;D

We have a clanrule too and we mustnt invite idiots, so u dont have any reason after Tukann's and hungarian players leaving :D :P
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

sirSethan

Quote from: 0l3j on June 25, 2011, 12:19:22 AM
Ahahaha nice sethan 3 frags on 3 mages (where i afk eating, but that actualy doesnt matter :P ), buffed purely for pve, when you had whole pt on your back, for sure bufed to pvp, so its easy to have frags :) . Oh well be happy, we're enemy so cant cry that got killed, even if not rdy for any kind of fight :)

u wanna tell me u was on bot on rex on BA CREST????  :o :o :o :o
I asking becose u  hiting rex (and me leter) and u tell u was afk  :D :D

WTB pvp script xD

0l3j

Quote from: sirSethan on June 25, 2011, 08:39:15 AM
u wanna tell me u was on bot on rex on BA CREST????  :o :o :o :o
I asking becose u  hiting rex (and me leter) and u tell u was afk  :D :D

WTB pvp script xD

Ahahaha dream more, pls dont drink when you play l2 coz you have delussions, i was afk so coudnt hit trex at all and whats more funny by the time i got back to pc i was dead already so do tell me how could i hit you ?
I know I'm awesome and can do impossible that must be the reason, rly if you make up stories at least make them little more realistic so there would be a little chance for someone to believe in them.

+GekKey+

Everyone that play mages come in this topic and is like OMG OMG NO STACK and you tell us fighter/mage we cry. I dont talk about 100% working stacking masteries, but maybe like 10 to 25% working bonus would balance it out.

Open a test server. Mages/anything vs Fighter/mystic combo

and take off all attribute and attribute buffs such as resist water etc.., to take them off of the equation.

3 level of equipement, 4 level of buffs

Equip 1st level Dnets dynasty + icarus weapon + full boss jewels
All clean

Equip 2nd level Dnets dynasty + icarus weapon + full boss jewels
All +6

Equip 3rd level Dnets dynasty + icarus weapon + full boss jewels
Weapon +15, Armor/Jewel +6

Buffs 1st lvl pp/ee/se/wc

Buffs 2nd lvl pp/ee/se/wc + dances only

Buffs 3rd lvl pp/ee/se/wc + songs only

Buffs 4th lvl pp/ee/se/wc + dances/songs.cat/pony etc..

Imo mages will win in every case, except when they are on buffs 3rd lvl there you will see them die

Locus

Quote from: GekKey on June 25, 2011, 07:25:08 PM
Everyone that play mages come in this topic and is like OMG OMG NO STACK and you tell us fighter/mage we cry. I dont talk about 100% working stacking masteries, but maybe like 10 to 25% working bonus would balance it out.

Open a test server. Mages/anything vs Fighter/mystic combo

and take off all attribute and attribute buffs such as resist water etc.., to take them off of the equation.

3 level of equipement, 4 level of buffs

Equip 1st level Dnets dynasty + icarus weapon + full boss jewels
All clean

Equip 2nd level Dnets dynasty + icarus weapon + full boss jewels
All +6

Equip 3rd level Dnets dynasty + icarus weapon + full boss jewels
Weapon +15, Armor/Jewel +6

Buffs 1st lvl pp/ee/se/wc

Buffs 2nd lvl pp/ee/se/wc + dances only

Buffs 3rd lvl pp/ee/se/wc + songs only

Buffs 4th lvl pp/ee/se/wc + dances/songs.cat/pony etc..

Imo mages will win in every case, except when they are on buffs 3rd lvl there you will see them die

wtf you talking about ???? mages have no chance to survive vs archers w/o windstorm, and you say that they can win only w/o songs oO

paypal2

and its not just stuped pvp,with th/pp now who have dnete set rb jewel i cant make hb quest i am dying all the time,sux demage ,th/pp now cant kill elpy i think i quit ...

FeelmyBow

Quote from: paypal2 on June 25, 2011, 08:46:36 PM
and its not just stuped pvp,with th/pp now who have dnete set rb jewel i cant make hb quest i am dying all the time,sux demage ,th/pp now cant kill elpy i think i quit ...

I suggest you turn all that gear on and start using SSS / Buffs.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord