Triuferkkk

Quote from: stanko on June 26, 2011, 03:49:29 PM
more speed is the key of the win
it doesnt convince me tbh

btw i supose that archers will doesnt work, it never activates

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

sirSethan

Quote from: Enerilla on June 26, 2011, 02:19:18 PM
I think u have just partially right. The coin always has another side. As i read this topic, nobody told he wants an archer/mage combo with insane pattack with very high pdef. I am a HE/PP and i can tell u, this is the weakest archer/support combo. No extra dmg, no extra def, no transfer pain. As u told, just selfbuffs. Thats why sometimes there are only 1-2 online PP in a whole ally. But pls, dont talk about these buffs like it would be really only selfbuffs, cos the whole party needs the PP buffs, and in the older chronicle it was even more needed. So the only reason in taking these sub is really the need.
But i am wondering why is it strange for u if a PP wants to get some plus from the sub except buffs. Somehow its normal for us when a fighter or a nuker gets amazing pdef/def skills, or a DD gets bigger a.speed, p.attack or defs from his sub. Just that +1000 p.attack is so big problem for us, what a PP could get. Donno why...

I can tell u why. Because if u use the proper archer and fighter resist buffs, u can have blockshield, hex and so on,  the archers dmg is ridiculous. (ridiculous means under 100) These archer resist buffs dont lower the dmg, but makes u immortal. Here is a picture about it. She is not a tank:

Almost all archer skill is nerfed or can make really low dmg.  Just compare our 3rd class skills to the 3rd class skills of a mage. For example to a spellsinger which is the most played mage on our server.  

Lethal shot -> When did u hear last time, that a lethal shot killed somebody from an archer? The mage skills works way better, i experienced it many times. Dont misunderstand me, i dont want to kill somebody with one shot so often as  the vortex lands, but i would be happy with 1 lethal/week. Really, without any joke.

Hamstring shot -> Low dmg and its landrate is incredibly lower than the same debuff of mages like blizzard/freezing etc.

Focus skillmastery -> doesnt work, donno if its nerfed or just bugged. But the mages toggle skill for bigger mattack/cspeed is working fine

2nd class skills:
Vicious stance -> nerfed to 0 on archers
Burst shot -> also has very low dmg,  cannot be compared to mages AOE skills
double shot -> i think it must be nerfed, cos i think a skill with 4870 power must make bigger dmg than 600 (with average items, not with IC+14 :D )

These things are the reason of the archers cry and this is why archers became stupid "F1 char". A half year ago Piccy told they/he wants to fix the wrong archer skills, i donno if anything has been changed.

So i tell again, not the dmg, but the character is bad (has lots of problem), maybe these nerfs was needed in C4, but with this wide range of archer resist buffs so many nerf (dont forget the icarus) is more than necessary.

what i can say....

u sux like always  :D  and its not bug:P u always was noob;D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Enerilla

Quote from: Triuferkkk on June 26, 2011, 03:09:48 PM
each archer hitting so low on player with bladestorm on, noone has problem with it]

OMG, where did i say i have problem with it?
Do u really dont understand what u read? This screenshot was just an example to show the effectiveness of the bladestorm. (defoe said before that the archer resist doesnt matter, if we use proper debuffs on the target, then archers "can increase DMG to insane rates".)

Quote from: Ondall on June 26, 2011, 03:29:19 PM
Owned :D

Owned? Sure? So u think if i would use cov instead of magnus, then i would hit 6K? If you really think that cov would be relevant in this case, then u are the owned one...  Anyway, thx for teaching me about buffs,  i see u also got the point! Its a real pleasure to have conversation with persons like u.

I dont think we must analize my buffs, but i can tell u why we had magnus. Yousti's party was running out heine without 3rd class buff and they were faster than us. Our WC is a smart guy who knows more about this game than "next time use cov", he can always fit our buffs to the situation and he replaced the cov for magnus to give us back the speed to reach them.
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Triuferkkk

you dont read with understanding, and nothing will help you to increase your dmg while bladestorm is on (ofc if you count 20 dmg as increase)

other thing seems you never saw song of wind lol

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

ylim

Quote from: sirSethan on June 26, 2011, 04:32:38 PM
what i can say....

u sux like always  :D  and its not bug:P u always was noob;D

like u always was a tard  ;) and ur parents feel it bug but actualy its not  :-*

R3mm

Quote from: Enerilla on June 26, 2011, 02:19:18 PM
I think u have just partially right. The coin always has another side. As i read this topic, nobody told he wants an archer/mage combo with insane pattack with very high pdef. I am a HE/PP and i can tell u, this is the weakest archer/support combo. No extra dmg, no extra def, no transfer pain. As u told, just selfbuffs. Thats why sometimes there are only 1-2 online PP in a whole ally. But pls, dont talk about these buffs like it would be really only selfbuffs, cos the whole party needs the PP buffs, and in the older chronicle it was even more needed. So the only reason in taking these sub is really the need.
But i am wondering why is it strange for u if a PP wants to get some plus from the sub except buffs. Somehow its normal for us when a fighter or a nuker gets amazing pdef/def skills, or a DD gets bigger a.speed, p.attack or defs from his sub. Just that +1000 p.attack is so big problem for us, what a PP could get. Donno why...

I can tell u why. Because if u use the proper archer and fighter resist buffs, u can have blockshield, hex and so on,  the archers dmg is ridiculous. (ridiculous means under 100) These archer resist buffs dont lower the dmg, but makes u immortal. Here is a picture about it. She is not a tank:

Almost all archer skill is nerfed or can make really low dmg.  Just compare our 3rd class skills to the 3rd class skills of a mage. For example to a spellsinger which is the most played mage on our server.  

Lethal shot -> When did u hear last time, that a lethal shot killed somebody from an archer? The mage skills works way better, i experienced it many times. Dont misunderstand me, i dont want to kill somebody with one shot so often as  the vortex lands, but i would be happy with 1 lethal/week. Really, without any joke.

Hamstring shot -> Low dmg and its landrate is incredibly lower than the same debuff of mages like blizzard/freezing etc.

Focus skillmastery -> doesnt work, donno if its nerfed or just bugged. But the mages toggle skill for bigger mattack/cspeed is working fine

2nd class skills:
Vicious stance -> nerfed to 0 on archers
Burst shot -> also has very low dmg,  cannot be compared to mages AOE skills
double shot -> i think it must be nerfed, cos i think a skill with 4870 power must make bigger dmg than 600 (with average items, not with IC+14 :D )

These things are the reason of the archers cry and this is why archers became stupid "F1 char". A half year ago Piccy told they/he wants to fix the wrong archer skills, i donno if anything has been changed.

So i tell again, not the dmg, but the character is bad (has lots of problem), maybe these nerfs was needed in C4, but with this wide range of archer resist buffs so many nerf (dont forget the icarus) is more than necessary.

GM TEAM,

would you please be so kind to explain this image?, people using A grade robe sets and A grade or weapons or even Dyasty robe sets are completly killing us in combat while we deal 500 damage having over 6k p atk, so my questio is, WHERE IS THE BALANCE?

Enerilla

Quote from: sirSethan on June 26, 2011, 04:32:38 PM
what i can say....

Sethan pls, dont say anything. I know its hard to u to understand a little more complicated posts like your sethanglis, so i explain u again, this screenshot just shown the effectiveness of the bladestorm, cos someone said the archer resist doesnt matter. I didnt tell a word aboutif  it is bug or if it is good or not.
You have also archer/mage, so your idiot spam in the topic where I/we wanted to make this char better, told everything about your intellectual level.
Nielin

Enerilla

Quote from: Triuferkkk on June 26, 2011, 04:40:23 PM
you dont read with understanding, and nothing will help you to increase your dmg while bladestorm is on (ofc if you count 20 dmg as increase)

other thing seems you never saw song of wind lol

I give it up...
Omg, pls understand me! I was the one who said we cant hit harder. Once again. Defoe said we always forget about the debuffs when we are whineing about the archer resist buff. He was who told that if we would use debuffs, then our dmg could be insane even if the target uses resist against us.

About wind song, thnx again the enlightment about buffs! As a PP i really never heared about wind song, but thnx for god, our sws did, and used it as u can see my very last buff. And great thx to everybody, who couldnt tell any clever thing about the point of my msg, but made a post about how noob we are, and about buffs what we have never seen before... Now make another post pls about the skillbar as the noobs used to, if they have no opinion, but want to deride sombody. Thx! :P
Nielin