Web Analytics
Mutant Bug

News:

Main Menu

Mutant Bug

Started by Fiolo, June 22, 2011, 03:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiolo

I used to have a Shillen Templar/Fortune Seeker lvl 85 mutant. After the whip of those mutants I find that:

- I have a main class lvl 76 bounty hunter as it used to
- I have a retail subclass lvl 85 fortune seeker
- I have another retail subclass lvl 40 shillen knigth
- I have a quest horn on my inv

I have rise the lvl 40 subclass to lvl 76 to make my 3rd change to Shillen Templar and after that give the horn to get my fortune seeker subclass and finish my mutant but when I went to Master Galadrid to start que 3rd change quest he tolds me that I have already make my quest. So now i have a nearly useless retail subclass of fortune seeker lvl 85, a more useless shillen knigth retail class lvl 76 and a quest horn in my inv. Will you fix it??

sirSethan

Quote from: Fiolo on June 22, 2011, 03:44:10 PM
I used to have a Shillen Templar/Fortune Seeker lvl 85 mutant. After the whip of those mutants I find that:

- I have a main class lvl 76 bounty hunter as it used to
- I have another retail subclass lvl 40 shillen knigth
- I have a quest horn on my inv

I have rise the lvl 40 subclass to lvl 76 to make my 3rd change to Shillen Templar and after that give the horn to get my fortune seeker subclass and finish my mutant but when I went to Master Galadrid to start que 3rd change quest he tolds me that I have already make my quest. So now i have a nearly useless retail subclass of fortune seeker lvl 85, a more useless shillen knigth retail class lvl 76 and a quest horn in my inv. Will you fix it??

it was mutant +80??
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

zenice

Quote from: sirSethan on June 22, 2011, 03:45:56 PM
it was mutant +80??

O_o

flamingAwe

wow  ::)

sirSethan

me mistake:P

And gz 4 u:

U ARE WIPED
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S