Sub for WC.

News:

Main Menu

Sub for WC.

Started by JTKnight, June 23, 2011, 02:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTKnight

Hi All.
I have a lvl 80 WC that's not subbed. I've never played an orc, ( The wc just buffed and leeched exp off my other chars) and was wondering if it would be better to sub as a TY or DE for going out and farming alone. Because of the time difference, I'm playing when most of the server is offline. Thank  you for any insight  you can give on the choice.
Jim
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

FadeAway

wc/tyr
wc/destr

both sucks, and are useless.

Only sub that will be usefull would be wc/ol, but that would make u an support char wich doesn't have much of use when ur playing when most people aren't. So i'd say, don't waste the time subbing it.

gl

qwertyzxc

Quote from: FadeAway on June 23, 2011, 03:02:49 PM
wc/tyr
wc/destr

both sucks, and are useless.

Only sub that will be usefull would be wc/ol, but that would make u an support char wich doesn't have much of use when ur playing when most people aren't. So i'd say, don't waste the time subbing it.

gl

UR SUX :D  WC/TYR FTW :]

Ashlynn

Quote from: qwertyzxc on June 23, 2011, 03:23:48 PM

UR SUX :D  WC/TYR FTW :]
yeah!

Listen to this guy! You can take turns in making QQ topics later.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Ashlynn on June 23, 2011, 06:07:46 PM
yeah!

Listen to this guy! You can take turns in making QQ topics later.

atm ur qqing so gtfo  noobish

JTKnight

Fadeaway, why do you say they both suck? Ashlynn, why do you say that I'll be crying later, And qwerty why do you say ty over des? I'm interested in your honest opinions. I'm not looking for a pvp char, just something that's strong for pve with little/no support.
Thank you
Jim
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

trooperXkoki

Quote from: JTKnight on June 23, 2011, 07:26:13 PM
Fadeaway, why do you say they both suck? Ashlynn, why do you say that I'll be crying later, And qwerty why do you say ty over des? I'm interested in your honest opinions. I'm not looking for a pvp char, just something that's strong for pve with little/no support.
Thank you
Jim
qwerty: coz he have wc/ty
other troll just spam and is not fadeawayz
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Ashlynn

Quote from: JTKnight on June 23, 2011, 07:26:13 PM
Thank you
Jim
nah, I was just referring to the frequency of qwertzy's topics, where everything is wrong about his char and most of things should be done differently, mostly to make one particular green fisty witchy subclass better (ain't gonna tell what sub is that, I'd be accused of "noobish qqing"). If I were you, I'd go with fade's advices :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired