F I X plz. (if possible..)

News:

Main Menu

F I X plz. (if possible..)

Started by Evolution, July 02, 2011, 09:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolution

(Sonic Barrier) -  don't work.
(Archers Will) -  not even 1 time ON when i hit some1 so i think its don't work ?  :-\
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

wildpussy

cele effect go down if you hit others

archer will, magician will and fighter will are passives

pls fix people with the old subclass system and golkondas ...
and make some custom areas with custom drops/spoil/quest cos gracia sux for us  >:(

jygh

make offline shop finally also  and olimpiad
  Nightmare 30x

Evolution

Sonic Barrier from duelist  ::) for sure its dont work... and Fighters Will is on sometimes but give other sh1ts... dunno why... or its other skill but i dont see it in passive/active  ::)  so i think Archers Will must be same or im wrong...
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Triuferkkk

Quote from: wildpussy on July 02, 2011, 10:06:20 PM
cele effect go down if you hit others

archer will, magician will and fighter will are passives

pls fix people with the old subclass system and golkondas ...
and make some custom areas with custom drops/spoil/quest cos gracia sux for us  >:(
actually fighters will activate

i dont know how about m.will tho i dont care but agree about archer will it never activates

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Evolution

ps. w/e  make it passive... and fix that Sonic Barrier...  ::)
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

wildpussy

Quote from: Triuferkkk on July 02, 2011, 11:40:22 PM
actually fighters will activate

i dont know how about m.will tho i dont care but agree about archer will it never activates
read description of skill..... and forget about the HB that we had

Triuferkkk

Quote from: wildpussy on July 02, 2011, 11:51:16 PM
read description of skill..... and forget about the HB that we had
read again what i wrote please

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Alex

crit rate + skill power trigger means nothing for archers anyway, full buffed archers have 500 crit rate and barely use any skills. even if that should be fixed there are bugs with higher priority than that.

sonic barrier works correctly, bother reading patch notes before spamming useless crap
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

+GekKey+

Archer's will works fine, its in passive skills.

The new "trigger" is called "Physical Pose" and according to skill description it should give + p.atk and crit rate. I think i read on l2blah that it has a trigger rate of 1%

What it actually gives is: 380 to 406 crit rate, so +26 or x%, does not give any p.atk

Golkonda respawn is totally insane and retarded...  New players must have a pain in the ass to get sub, plus the fact that us old player just come and kill it with subbed chars etc. It shouldnt be hard anymore to sub since this server is too old, being sub is actually normal. This wont motivate new players to start here and have to compete with so advance players. I also saw the real golka not even dropping a horn.

>>> INDEED fix old sub chars. Get the old eric rodemai script and put it on a new npc or i dont know but this is the next thing that we should see fixed on this server... the old subs.

sirSethan

Quote from: GekKey on July 03, 2011, 04:15:42 AM
Archer's will works fine, its in passive skills.

just lolz :D

Fix AW plox -.-
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

+GekKey+

Quote from: sirSethan on July 03, 2011, 07:03:38 PM

just lolz :D

Fix AW plox -.-

no lolz.

AW is a passive skill that give accuracy and range. On 1% of ur attacks you have a chance to trigger "physical pose" wich give +p.atk and + crit rate, that part is bugged cause it does not give + patk, just crit rate.

Stop cry it doesnt work like before in hellbound, we are in gracia, many skill change even on official, and here even more. Read more.