Web Analytics
NICE JOB GM´s

News:

Main Menu

NICE JOB GM´s

Started by Phonex, July 06, 2011, 07:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonex

NIce "JOB" its what i can say, track just log at server to ask again for "support" and he logged off haha need more money to stay in vacations XD  "Summer donation promotion" WTF stop asking for donations and just do your job, u always say that ppl QQ and shit, but how u want them to stop if the only thing "U" do u ask for money, are u not ashamed of it? ppl with bugged chars, other with bugged places, bugged mobs, bugged RB quest, and more, and u just ask for Donny and not even have the Ballz to answer at forum.

P.S.Track, I respond the same way u answer when you get mad and insult some ppl, so dont QQ about words and just fix what is wrong, hope u can Shout my mouth with fixing buggs.

P.2. BTW Welcome Back  ;D
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Cireneu

Quote from: Phonex on July 06, 2011, 07:43:47 PM
NIce "JOB" its what i can say, track just log at server to ask again for "support" and he logged off haha need more money to stay in vacations XD  "Summer donation promotion" WTF stop asking for donations and just do your job, u always say that ppl QQ and shit, but how u want them to stop if the only thing "U" do u ask for money, are u not ashamed of it? ppl with bugged chars, other with bugged places, bugged mobs, bugged RB quest, and more, and u just ask for Donny and not even have the Ballz to answer at forum.

P.S.Track, I respond the same way u answer when you get mad and insult some ppl, so dont QQ about words and just fix what is wrong, hope u can Shout my mouth with fixing buggs.

P.2. BTW Welcome Back  ;D

working on it, be patient. Sry for small delay

sirSethan

WTS trackZero msg :P
U can ask him by ur self:D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

flamingAwe

also GZ for enabling focking buged oly
what's buged? want screens? go freaking log and test yourself

qwertyzxc

Quote from: flamingAwe on July 06, 2011, 09:34:19 PM
also GZ for enabling focking buged oly
what's buged? want screens? go freaking log and test yourself

THIS OLY IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER I SEE LOLED. DAGGER KILLING ALL WITH 2 BACKSTABS FOR 4-6 KK EACH /   HP/MP DONT UP WHEN FIGHT START FROM 13K HP IM WITH 3K HP OR I JUST CANT OPEN ZEALOT  GZ 1 BLOW AND IM DIED.

SINCE WHEN WE ARE ABLE TO USE POTIONS AT OLY ?  ALL POTS FOR P ATAK/P DEF BLA BLA BLA MANA HEAL PTOS ALL WORKING MBY ENABLE CP POTIONS ALSO ?

ALSO CANCEL SKILLS IS SO SUPER MEGA HIPER  IT IS ANY CHANCE TO CANCELED 0 BUFFS ? BECOUSE IM TRYING 20 X CANCEL AND ALWAYS - 5 BUFFS OR MORE ( LIKE 5 SAYD AGO SOMEONE ON PVP REMOVE ME 13 BUFFS FROM CANCEL IT IS NORMAL ? )

CELESTIAL SHIELD DONT RESSIT CANCEL AND ITS DISABLED AFTER U HIT ENEMY GZ NO RESSIT U CANT HIT NOTHINK .

LETHALS FROM DAGGERS FOR REMOVE CP IS 50% OR WHAT ? EVERY 2/3 BLOWS I GOT MESSAGE MY CP DISSAPEAR BECOUSE OF HALF SKILL LETHAL BLA BLA BLA.

keep playing  on this server   yea   my necro with vesper robe + 4 + transfer pain + g shiled + pof   have 5.4 k and in oly died from 1 backstab by 5.8 k

someone can explain me how its possible to play when u died by 2 max 2 blows if ur not tank with hv set + 10 and milion uds ?:x

Alex

Quote from: qwertyzxc on July 06, 2011, 09:47:49 PM

THIS OLY IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER I SEE LOLED. DAGGER KILLING ALL WITH 2 BACKSTABS FOR 4-6 KK EACH /   HP/MP DONT UP WHEN FIGHT START FROM 13K HP IM WITH 3K HP OR I JUST CANT OPEN ZEALOT  GZ 1 BLOW AND IM DIED.

SINCE WHEN WE ARE ABLE TO USE POTIONS AT OLY ?  ALL POTS FOR P ATAK/P DEF BLA BLA BLA MANA HEAL PTOS ALL WORKING MBY ENABLE CP POTIONS ALSO ?

ALSO CANCEL SKILLS IS SO SUPER MEGA HIPER  IT IS ANY CHANCE TO CANCELED 0 BUFFS ? BECOUSE IM TRYING 20 X CANCEL AND ALWAYS - 5 BUFFS OR MORE ( LIKE 5 SAYD AGO SOMEONE ON PVP REMOVE ME 13 BUFFS FROM CANCEL IT IS NORMAL ? )

CELESTIAL SHIELD DONT RESSIT CANCEL AND ITS DISABLED AFTER U HIT ENEMY GZ NO RESSIT U CANT HIT NOTHINK .

LETHALS FROM DAGGERS FOR REMOVE CP IS 50% OR WHAT ? EVERY 2/3 BLOWS I GOT MESSAGE MY CP DISSAPEAR BECOUSE OF HALF SKILL LETHAL BLA BLA BLA.

keep playing  on this server   yea   my necro with vesper robe + 4 + transfer pain + g shiled + pof   have 5.4 k and in oly died from 1 backstab by 5.8 k

someone can explain me how its possible to play when u died by 2 max 2 blows if ur not tank with hv set + 10 and milion uds ?:x

did u meet brokie by any chance
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

VforVanilla

The only thing you shouldn't cry about is daggers dmg cause is what it should be and yes on official you can die by 2 hits and i have plenty of vids to prove it from official even with only pp/se buffs.Crying to nerf only daggers is at least stupid. As for the others: Yes is normal to cancel invincible if you hit someone and is also total official to start the fight with the hp you had on countdown. The only problem i see is the use of pot but since u can use it also i don't see a real problem.

paypal2

hey stop it :) we wanna do some donation more :)and be sure gm have       nice summer :)

flamingAwe

daggers damage is not different from other classes, so stop QQ about it
but working pots, always disabling shots, breaking maccros with any key press, reneing skills window, from full close to full open is freaking crap

sirSethan

Quote from: flamingAwe on July 06, 2011, 10:23:04 PM
but working pots, always disabling shots, breaking maccros with any key press, reneing skills window, from full close to full open is freaking crap

yes but others classes dont have skills who take only hp and cp u got full;p
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

qwertyzxc

Quote from: flamingAwe on July 06, 2011, 10:23:04 PM

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 

PainMaster

u all cryed about official , so here it is   ;)  daggers in off kill even with 1 bstab  so stop cry . its first day of oly  we got new chronicle so try to learn new tactics ,strategy  etc.  to play there , if u not like it leave it for others.....    ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl