NICE JOB GM´s - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

NICE JOB GM´s

Started by Phonex, July 06, 2011, 07:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Phonex on July 06, 2011, 07:43:47 PM
NIce "JOB" its what i can say, track just log at server to ask again for "support" and he logged off haha need more money to stay in vacations XD  "Summer donation promotion" WTF stop asking for donations and just do your job, u always say that ppl QQ and shit, but how u want them to stop if the only thing "U" do u ask for money, are u not ashamed of it? ppl with bugged chars, other with bugged places, bugged mobs, bugged RB quest, and more, and u just ask for Donny and not even have the Ballz to answer at forum.

P.S.Track, I respond the same way u answer when you get mad and insult some ppl, so dont QQ about words and just fix what is wrong, hope u can Shout my mouth with fixing buggs.

P.2. BTW Welcome Back  ;D
Whats wrong with limited summer promotion? We had it in past, why not to have it now? If you use your grey cells just for more then a blink of an eye you will understand some things.
You are forgetting 1 thing, and thats how many things we did to make this upgrade come true and of course there is always QQ no matter what happens.
And most important, just check your "report" , PPL WITCH BUGED CHARS (WHAT is exactly the bug and WHO exactly)/PPL WITH BUGGED PLACES (WHO exactly and WHICH bugged places)/BUGGED RB QUEST (WHICH quest is bugged, and WHAT exactly the bug is), and what MORE are you talking about?

I am curios that you answer me on thes question, and after you do that answer yourself why you asked me those bunch of questions while you dont even know if is true or not , you just heard it somewhere from someone something !

About your P.S. i dont have to return from anywhere, i was always here and i wont go anywhere (yes no vocations this year), so if you are referring to me welcome back , you are wrong.

About responding at forum, ANY serious or reasonable PM ive got on forum i replayed and i helped with everything i could (but for example if someone comes and ask me too GENERIC question without 1 proof or 1 detailed explanation what should i do? If someone comes and say HEY TRACK IM sirSertard and i need to change my account to iamnotscammer@hotmail.com and keep spamming me for days how i can know he is real owner of acc etc, and other PM-s like this), so yes any reasonable question or serious help I (and PICCY) helped to everyone! In the end do you really think you see everything what we do everyday or u think we should announce everytime we help someone?!?

Quote from: sirSethan on July 06, 2011, 10:31:46 PM
yes but others classes dont have skills who take only hp and cp u got full;p
Just check my sig, it speaks enough about you and ur credibility, Mr.ProflamerPMlicker

Quote from: qwertyzxc on July 06, 2011, 09:47:49 PM

THIS OLY IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER I SEE LOLED. DAGGER KILLING ALL WITH 2 BACKSTABS FOR 4-6 KK EACH /   HP/MP DONT UP WHEN FIGHT START FROM 13K HP IM WITH 3K HP OR I JUST CANT OPEN ZEALOT  GZ 1 BLOW AND IM DIED.

SINCE WHEN WE ARE ABLE TO USE POTIONS AT OLY ?  ALL POTS FOR P ATAK/P DEF BLA BLA BLA MANA HEAL PTOS ALL WORKING MBY ENABLE CP POTIONS ALSO ?

ALSO CANCEL SKILLS IS SO SUPER MEGA HIPER  IT IS ANY CHANCE TO CANCELED 0 BUFFS ? BECOUSE IM TRYING 20 X CANCEL AND ALWAYS - 5 BUFFS OR MORE ( LIKE 5 SAYD AGO SOMEONE ON PVP REMOVE ME 13 BUFFS FROM CANCEL IT IS NORMAL ? )

CELESTIAL SHIELD DONT RESSIT CANCEL AND ITS DISABLED AFTER U HIT ENEMY GZ NO RESSIT U CANT HIT NOTHINK .

LETHALS FROM DAGGERS FOR REMOVE CP IS 50% OR WHAT ? EVERY 2/3 BLOWS I GOT MESSAGE MY CP DISSAPEAR BECOUSE OF HALF SKILL LETHAL BLA BLA BLA.

keep playing  on this server   yea   my necro with vesper robe + 4 + transfer pain + g shiled + pof   have 5.4 k and in oly died from 1 backstab by 5.8 k

someone can explain me how its possible to play when u died by 2 max 2 blows if ur not tank with hv set + 10 and milion uds ?:x
You are typical example of an player who compare everything with CUSTOM stuff we had on DN before, which i announced earlier not to compare with, atm skill 99,99% working as on official (and as far as i know when we had them custom you COMPLAINED OMG OMG OMG WE WANT OFFICIAL)and now when we made all official (99%) you complain to return it back, is magic circle imo!
Anyhow i saw some errors regarding oly and we are working on it , i think situation should be stable in few days (example: HP/MP regen and other filters we had).

Now you can continue to hate, and remember NEVER for any reason say THANKS!

Thanks!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

6bIK

Quote from: PainMaster on July 06, 2011, 11:17:42 PM
u all cryed about official , so here it is   ;)  daggers in off kill even with 1 bstab  so stop cry . its first day of oly  we got new chronicle so try to learn new tactics ,strategy  etc.  to play there , if u not like it leave it for others.....    ;)
+1
and we have only 2 good dagger's nowdays ;)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

FIREBLADE

track u should ban yourself for insult ppl ...24 hrs ban trackXD

PPl dont cry about chars if u think is easy to play dagger and do 2 blows..just make it..is 20x server and easy to make a char now..

Btw no1 answered my other post..track any chance to have double time for oly??some ppl at evening cant play^^

let us know if any chance...;P

Vermin666

2 good daggers? Well u guys are funny ones. Killing luci from 1 backstab is rly cool. OMFG, ofc he will write about that coz WTF!?!?!?
1 BACKSTAB - MATCH FINISH
Track, how are u feeling to make some limit of enchanted items again!?
Or its firbidden after such donating?
[URL=http://img232.imageshack.us/i/vermin6662.png/][/URL]
Vermin666 sorc/pal <3

pulupaker

Tracky what about magic reuse skill? now all mage use fight skills w/o reuse. Its change like off?
http://www.lineage2.com/news/graciafinal_05.html
Changes to Existing Skills:
he reuse time of the following skills has been changed to 1.2 seconds.
Blaze, Prominence, Death Spike, Aqua Swirl, Wind Strike, Twister, Hydro Blast, Frost Bolt, Ice Dagger, Hurricane, and Curse Death Link.
i test few mags w/o items and w/o any buffs like sps/ee, necro/pal, sh/bd, sork/pal and then all hit w/o reuse skills

About btb and mental stuffs now its work only when use magic skills

About oly time Big THX rly nice dont change this. We no need night oly ;p
SmolZi - SR/TK+nobl <<<< Hero
MadCap - PW/TK+nobl <<<< Hero
MadMan - TK/SWS <<<< Hero
Vermin666 - SORC/PAL maybe new oly farmer ^)

6bIK

Quote from: Vermin666 on July 07, 2011, 12:37:23 AM
2 good daggers? Well u guys are funny ones. Killing luci from 1 backstab is rly cool. OMFG, ofc he will write about that coz WTF!?!?!?
and who killed him deadly, lol check his equip, dyna+17 full attribute...and btw as i know he make his item's w/o donation and 1 more dont show your ass for daggers xD

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik

Vermin666

And ofc ppl will complain about everth! Example, attribute: u have to pay double to make full atr that item u have!
Where jewels drop? Chimeras? What rate?! And what chanse u have to put it in succsesfull?
20 jewels> 1 succsesfull
Great job
AND MAKE KURWA LIMIT ENCHANTED ITEMS ON OLY!
ah sry u cant coz there are ppl whom donated a lot, cheers
Vermin666 sorc/pal <3

Vermin666

Quote from: 6bIK on July 07, 2011, 12:57:17 AM
and who killed him deadly, lol check his equip, dyna+17 full attribute...and btw as i know he make his item's a/o donation and 1 more dont show your ass for daggers xD
1 more...  it was not deadly, 1 more - use brain before write smth
Vermin666 sorc/pal <3

Valyant

6bIK

Quote from: Vermin666 on July 07, 2011, 12:59:47 AM
1 more...  it was not deadly, 1 more - use brain before write smth
same to u, use brain befor answer ;]

Vermin666

Quote from: 6bIK on July 07, 2011, 01:21:03 AM
same to u, use brain befor answer ;]

well i am! and u not, i didnt said smth about deadly plus ur jokes with ass to daggers are sux like u
Vermin666 sorc/pal <3

Alex

Quote from: Vermin666 on July 07, 2011, 12:37:23 AM

i stabbed ur friend luci only for 4.5k but that killed him, means he probably should buff BTB next time

ur luci sux, end of story
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢