Web Analytics
hall of fame

News:

Main Menu

hall of fame

Started by wildpussy, July 07, 2011, 04:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildpussy

hello, i want to ask if it's possible to have a "hall of fame" list of players who supported the server in donating and testing our magnificent gracia final update
i believe many players want to thank this persons for their support and much of voluntary work, thus they deserve to be in a "hall of fame" list

Enerilla

Quote from: wildpussy on July 07, 2011, 04:00:57 PM
hello, i want to ask if it's possible to have a "hall of fame" list of players who supported the server in donating and testing our magnificent gracia final update
i believe many players want to thank this persons for their support and much of voluntary work, thus they deserve to be in a "hall of fame" list

Good idea :)
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

FeelmyBow

Last time i saw your ally they flamed peoples for being a donator.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

PainMaster

Quote from: wildpussy on July 07, 2011, 04:00:57 PM

after that u gonna flame them in game ? like most of AOD's do ?

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

flamingAwe

Quote from: FeelmyBow on July 07, 2011, 04:52:55 PM
Last time i saw your ally they flamed peoples for being a donator.

woot? so donators are so scared to show how they "help server"? xD
maybe cause they buy skills like new pal summon before normal ppl can get them and have no real playing skills?
And pro testers, which let us play with all stuff we have now don't want to be famous too???
maybe because they left so many bugs, so that their ears are burning, when someone decides to post them?

FeelmyBow

Quote from: flamingAwe on July 07, 2011, 04:57:56 PM
woot? so donators are so scared to show how they "help server"? xD
maybe cause they buy skills like new pal summon before normal ppl can get them and have no real playing skills?
And pro testers, which let us play with all stuff we have now don't want to be famous too???
maybe because they left so many bugs, so that their ears are burning, when someone decides to post them?

Who said that? Im just saying this "list" is not being used to thank peoples but to flame them for being a donator like some of FTP (and some other lowskilled players from Temp, WS, CB, yuuki) do.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

PainMaster

Quote from: FeelmyBow on July 07, 2011, 05:03:18 PM
Who said that? Im just saying this "list" is not being used to thank peoples but to flame them for being a donator like some of FTP (and some other lowskilled players from Temp, WS, CB, yuuki) do.

fu :D

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Ondall

- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

windoo

Sadly WP, they've made from your hall of fame hall of flame...
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

6bIK

Quote from: windoo on July 07, 2011, 10:10:26 PM
Sadly WP, they've made from your hall of fame hall of flame...
it's normal, coz aod mean ftp is a bad guys ;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Alex

ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢