Web Analytics
Golky Quest - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Golky Quest

Started by Cireneu, July 02, 2011, 01:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aesha

Ok here is the thing, The Golkondas are on the same place, I have found them all and killed them, ToI Golka didn't gave horn, no quest no tradeable. As for the others you need to take everyone who is on party and leave the people with quest only, otherwise you'll end up with a Horn in a subed char with no quest, so yes... they doesn't work as they should, sometimes we didn't even got horn at all so it is not 100% not to mention that they do not respawn or it is a HUGE respawn time, the best time to kill them is when server restart, Fix this please as people are leaving because they came to test Dnet features and they can't >.>

sirSethan

Quote from: WindWalk on July 06, 2011, 03:56:01 PM
I got horn from golky - so not all :P

i got horn from trackzero and i cant make..

anyway dunno why it is not fixed now...
Its more important then stupid wepons or atributes -.-
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

adriricsi

I need quest golky!!!!
Golky bug??
I kill 2 golky and haven't horn!!!

HELP ME PLS!!

cerebelo

i tried to get horn in old times in normal golky killer party .... i killed 46 golkonda and still didn't got it ... i was forced to buy it for 5 hard farmed donator coins from an old / retiered golka farmer/ bot user 

what i wanted to say is ....
1. u shouldn't cry after just 2 bad luck golkas
2. better put foking horn in shop for an amount of adena and close this stupid golka story
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

windoo

Well it sucks cos if even someone could join server he is unable to get horn in some way :/
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

flamingAwe

Quote from: windoo on July 21, 2011, 11:09:05 AM
Well it sucks cos if even someone could join server he is unable to get horn in some way :/

he can buy from donny!!!!!
actually don't even know what ppl can't get from donny, what they can get from plaing (yes, some FS from oly, about 5 new, and buged on donny bogs xD), thus making useless even to loging for most of old players, who has stock of DC

windoo

Well Awe, you're kinda right too many things at donny.. It sucks totally, that crys, dnet sets - ok fine, accessories, fine, vesper weapon fine... but for what the hell should be there all fs.. and many more craps :/
Remove it plox.
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

FIREBLADE

Forget to have any kind of answer in this topic from gm...better close here..ppl have chars logged 18 hrs for kill goky and cant get horn...i log 3 hours each day and...BB horn until next year;D

so better close here is faster