News:

Main Menu

Requiste to Perm ban the clan leader off Hellscream

Started by andreww, August 15, 2011, 02:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Golradyr on August 15, 2011, 09:28:22 PM
try to donate for it...

Guy who long time should be banned for his rasist act and insulting whole server asking for ban someone :|  You made my day brokie .... first work on ur ass and later u can talk to ban someone becouse first who should be banned is atm YOU but u donated to much for get perma ban ... all rules on this server got fuked since track start seling OP items ...

sirSethan

What a story...
Noob clan stole crest from another noob clan  :D :D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

FeelmyBow

Quote from: sirSethan on August 15, 2011, 10:56:48 PM
What a story...
Noob clan stole crest from another noob clan  :D :D

Thats why you avoid every possible 1v1 with me for example. Just flaming and feeling pro in a peaceful zone.
No im not feeling pro or whatever, im just showing what kind of a sad person you are.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

ylim

Quote from: FeelmyBow on August 16, 2011, 12:49:26 AM
Thats why you avoid every possible 1v1 with me for example. Just flaming and feeling pro in a peaceful zone.
No im not feeling pro or whatever, im just showing what kind of a sad person you are.

after we saw in ur clan the 3. !!!!! best dagger akar brokie nobody wanna pvp with u anymore  :-X

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: andreww on August 15, 2011, 02:36:18 PM
Track , darven, piccy

this clan of retards and idiots :( play whit the Yuuki clan crest ,thats not the problem
but the problem is that there clan members of the hellscream clan  pm me 24/7 whit the following msg

hi clanmember ,can u lent me this,can u give me your dagger for a screen

its already borring, that the run arround whit mine crest ,but now the try to act like members also
to ask me to lent them items

:D

so Gm's take this topic serious ,and perm ban all hellscream members

<3 for a nice and normal game play

This is not reason for ban, just open your eyes and you can alaways use /block option thats why it exists.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]