Web Analytics
Hello! (to old proud members of Nightmare x30)

News:

Main Menu

Hello! (to old proud members of Nightmare x30)

Started by Shreed, August 02, 2011, 09:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shreed

Hello! Mates,

Whats going on ? whats change on my beloved server ? My regards for all old mates with whom I had the opportunity to play and enjoy the lineage and ofcoure for the best coder around Trackie:P Iam to lazy to download new gracia version tast why i cnat log inside the game so iam using forum.

Second reason iam here atm is some rumors and crazy stories  which came to me. That some clan prostitutes want to appropriate the possibility of naming themselves a DevilsNation members and regroup again under DN crest. So from this place i want to only admint that
people like those: and spacialy those:

Dont have any kind of privilages to call themself "DN member"   True DN mates have nothing in common with them. they have been rejected form DN long time ago and as whores they join Sheva that they are planing to leave soon...

Big part of DN plays in Aion atm ans some small group join BA.

sorry if you get bored with my storie but i want only defend the good name of my Clan.

Cya Bros! Meybe someday we will play together again :P

Shreed, Garro
and whole crew of old DN :P

Zaled

Hello mate. It's borring up here ;C no pvp at all. all farm :D
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

jygh

Quote from: Shreed on August 02, 2011, 09:59:17 PM
Hello! Mates,

Whats going on ? whats change on my beloved server ? My regards for all old mates with whom I had the opportunity to play and enjoy the lineage and ofcoure for the best coder around Trackie:P Iam to lazy to download new gracia version tast why i cnat log inside the game so iam using forum.

Second reason iam here atm is some rumors and crazy stories  which came to me. That some clan prostitutes want to appropriate the possibility of naming themselves a DevilsNation members and regroup again under DN crest. So from this place i want to only admint that

Dont have any kind of privilages to call themself "DN member"   True DN mates have nothing in common with them. they have been rejected form DN long time ago and as whores they join Sheva that they are planing to leave soon...

sorry if you get bored with my storie but i want only defend the good name of my Clan.

Shreed, Garro

Lolz xD siema shreed :P
  Nightmare 30x

PainMaster

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

XForCE

Tabbox

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Shreed on August 02, 2011, 09:59:17 PM
Hello! Mates,

Shreed, Garro

Hmm... And what is the point of that post? ???
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

666VeNoM

Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

KmD

The game told me all my chars were created more then 5 years ago xD Actually they are existing since 2005 th year 0o
Btw wankers still play this shit ye?
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

cthon

Quote from: KmD on August 05, 2011, 09:37:23 PM
The game told me all my chars were created more then 5 years ago xD Actually they are existing since 2005 th year 0o
Btw wankers still play this shit ye?

hey kmd.. what up brother :D
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

KmD

Quote from: cthon on August 06, 2011, 09:38:35 AM
hey kmd.. what up brother :D
nothing just intersting is this community functioning still
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl