Web Analytics
rasist donator brokie ! - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

rasist donator brokie !

Started by qwertyzxc, August 06, 2011, 11:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cenarius

Soo i remember one guy was banned for racist insults, and he cry about it in forum, and he still banned! Really be hudge donator don´t give u rights to insult half server, u pass the line.
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

Alex

u all just wanna get rid of brokie so he will stop killing you on oly xD
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Alex on August 06, 2011, 05:06:33 PM

like 3/4 ppls from this forum care for oly .....

qwertyzxc

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on August 06, 2011, 04:21:38 PM
if screen from qwertyzxc is not enought,maybe this will be better for proof insult him and ppl from Poland:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

owned xD  smth more brokie about fake screen ?

Di

he and yukii clan alone keep server alive, do u think he will be banned?  HAAAAAAAAA
MAX he take 12/ hours if take all of that xd

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Luthor123

Quote from: Alex on August 06, 2011, 05:06:33 PM
You got it smart ...(would say boy but....dunno what exactly to  call someone who donated half of his body parts to get coins). :S
85% of ppl that post here don't play oly.Enjoy your fail. :-\
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

darkaenur

StormRiders
FvckTheRest
Blackhand
Carebears
AngelOfDeath

iRagnar---HE/PAL
Hidra---TYR/WC
iRock---SOR/WK

lasombra

I understand flame in game, flame is even needed.

You show (brokie) everyday in game how low, complexes guy You are. Prolly others kids kick You in the ass in school and take Your sandwiches....dunno. You are pathetic and low guy simply.
If You wanna ofend smbd - ofend HIM/HER not parents, nation.
Yes, many Polish womans was raped in WW2, it's funny for You ? You just show how fuking low and pathetic You are. Just low pathetic guy, who heal complexes in game.

Belive me, if You would be told smth like this to me face to face, there is no doctor on this world, who can help You after it.

I never wanna ban enemys, couse enemys make fun in game. But for smth like this, if I would be server owner, I would be delete all Your accounts, no matter how many euros You putted here. There is no word, who can show how stupid and low You are.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

seboulba

Quote from: lasombra on August 06, 2011, 11:45:36 PM

You show (brokie) everyday in game how low, complexes guy You are. Prolly others kids kick You in the ass in school and take Your sandwiches....dunno. You are pathetic and low guy simply.
Yes, many Polish womans was raped in WW2, it's funny for You ? You just show how fuking low and pathetic You are. Just low pathetic guy, who heal complexes in game.

Belive me, if You would be told smth like this to me face to face, there is no doctor on this world, who can help You after it.

I never wanna ban enemys, couse enemys make fun in game. But for smth like this, if I would be server owner, I would be delete all Your accounts, no matter how many euros You putted here. There is no word, who can show how stupid and low You are.

ohhhh ROCKY is here !!!!!! :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

chlipus

agree i want say the same sentence to this idiot

Luthor123

Quote from: mark_elesse on August 07, 2011, 12:18:23 AM
does anyone know about any existing p0rn movie in this subject ?
We all know you're in Special Retard Forces ,no need to prove it one more time,you already got all the possible awards for retardness   you could possibly get.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Cenarius

100% agree, soo any justice for this guy?
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)