Previous topic - Next topic

DarkLoverPL

Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

flamingAwe

do you think i found america (arena forum)? xD
really wasn't going to comment that topic, but look what updates they get and what shit we still have here

sirSethan

Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

ryhoo

"8. Shirts now you can use with 2 tattoos."

ofc on inm not possible to make it, noobzero cant even make shirt+1 tatoo

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ryhoo on August 15, 2011, 10:20:13 PM
"8. Shirts now you can use with 2 tattoos."

ofc on inm not possible to make it, noobzero cant even make shirt+1 tatoo
:-*
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

windoo

1. All custom NPC in towns - not needed for sure
2. Cloaks on Arena, DNET, Dynasty sets - hum already implemented
3. Using two tattoos - would be nice
4. RB Baium got old drop and LVL. - would be nice
5. Barakiel - now lvl 80 - would be nice
6. Igor and Arena Trader has new funy items. - fok it
7. Olympiad - you cant use pots (Arena and DNET Vesper Sets) - Done
8. Shirts now you can use with 2 tattoos. - would be really nice..
9. All RB from Ketra and Varka have new custom drop (Some S-Grade Weapons,Armors, High and Top LS+more) - would be nice
10. Longhorn Golkonda in TOI now stronger with new custom drop (Horn, Weapons S and S80-Grade, High and Top LS+more) - Good one update
11. Raid Boss Ember = stronger with new custom drop similar to the Golkonda. - would make some fun on old continent
12. New PVP ZONES with pvp points = terytory : Longhorn Golkonda, Gludin,Giran Arena, Coliseum (soon will be more) - not like that but maybe some pvp event with 'same chances' would be really nice... Or any pvp territorry - cos its really boring and hard to find anyone to pvp at normal time - 12-21 gmt+1, and also i havent seen any pvp for epic since... 2 months?
13. In the future will be work : player commands :
                                                                   .online - shows online player amount. - nice one
                                                                   .expon and .expoff - to turn on and off exp gaining when killing mobs, etc. - crap only arena feature
                                                                   .time - to show server date and time. - not needed
                                                                   .help - to show a help about the commands for the players - would be nice
                                                                   .delevel - delevel your character by 1 lvl - well funny feature and may be useful but personaly i think its just for arena ... if you wanna delevel your char do it on guards
14. Spawn Protection work - not needed just make ppl mad if enemies are wise one - they wont kill on spawn and from spawn.
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

edi

.time ( /time) is working anyway and is ok to know what time is ingame(  ex. for camping shadai), .expoff is ok imo, why to loose time for dlvl? maybe u need a low lvl spoiler for mats or a rb char arround lvl70-75( i know about sin eater but why to lose time with, when is much simple using this command)

windoo

Quote from: edi on August 16, 2011, 12:23:44 AM
.time ( /time) is working anyway and is ok to know what time is ingame(  ex. for camping shadai), .expoff is ok imo, why to loose time for dlvl? maybe u need a low lvl spoiler for mats or a rb char arround lvl70-75( i know about sin eater but why to lose time with, when is much simple using this command)

Edi you need low level spoiler to spoil mats ?
Put it in party with pp/bd 80 lvl ... for sure it wont gain any exp and you'll get nice buffs.
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

flamingAwe

Quote from: edi on August 16, 2011, 12:23:44 AM
.time ( /time) is working anyway and is ok to know what time is ingame(  ex. for camping shadai), .expoff is ok imo, why to loose time for dlvl? maybe u need a low lvl spoiler for mats or a rb char arround lvl70-75( i know about sin eater but why to lose time with, when is much simple using this command)

".time" shows server side real time "/time" game time
about .expon-off and .delevel - will reduce need for some ppl to use bot, and will save time for rest

eagleye

Quote from: windoo on August 15, 2011, 11:23:08 PM
2. Cloaks on Arena, DNET, Dynasty sets - hum already implemented

work on normal dyna and dnet vesper - but why not with old dnet dyna (same with pvp enchance)  ::)

windoo

Well if im not wrong it was fixed already in last 'golkies' update, but maybe im wrong - cos i have no dnet dyna :P