Drain health problem - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Drain health problem

Started by Argriev, August 13, 2011, 01:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingAwe

Quote from: Kastro on August 15, 2011, 06:44:14 PM
why evryone complane about dagger`s first allways   like daggers are not the onlyone  allready nerf it in this chronical bluff nerfed  lethel nerfed  half skills working  based on  mental atttacks  fighter will  give  pvp dmg in all fighters skills  only not in daggers what els u want  nerf  remove the blow`s also   damn cry boy`s  that why in evry fu cking chronical dagger`s was not playable  cry more will heppand in this hronical also pffff patetic did u ask ur self  how should work ur shild of revange  u should ask ur self why give beck to enamy duble time  dmg? or that is good for u and u dont complane just allways what is slow u lower u compare it with somone els who u cant kill if u ask for some fix ask to be fix it dont ask for nerfing somone els .........

are you idiot or what? that was sarcasm about daggers, and only you didn't see it. i won't een comment on you "daggers already nerfed crap"...
and making drain health from magic to (even not moving to active group) non magic is really sick

Kastro

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 16, 2011, 11:31:13 AM
are you idiot or what? that was sarcasm about daggers, and only you didn't see it. i won't een comment on you "daggers already nerfed crap"...
and making drain health from magic to (even not moving to active group) non magic is really sick

ye evry chronical was starting with sarcasm  and   that why afther few years all return  on daggers coz  still the sarcasm did not catch them  and to be forbbiden to be playable again .....

and for that u calling somone idtiot and only spam topic  maybe spend ur time in game and impruve ur lame gear coz all time i read u get dmg from this this much that much on that sh1t gear ..... so instatoly spaming do something usfull for ur self and spear all ppl around with ur`s sarcasms

flamingAwe

Quote from: Kastro on August 16, 2011, 12:02:38 PM
ye evry chronical was starting with sarcasm  and   that why afther few years all return  on daggers coz  still the sarcasm did not catch them  and to be forbbiden to be playable again .....

and for that u calling somone idtiot and only spam topic  maybe spend ur time in game and impruve ur lame gear coz all time i read u get dmg from this this much that much on that sh1t gear ..... so instatoly spaming do something usfull for ur self and spear all ppl around with ur`s sarcasms

you ARE absolutely positevly IDIOT. personnaly, never cried about any damage made on me, ever. and why would i cry if most daggers hit me 2k, same as archers, same as mages if i don't have right attribute? (most = not all)
This topic not about your  "omg-i'm-nerfed-dagger", cause daggers work fine, as should, but about breaking 1 of skills, sarcasm was in that that this disabling spirit shots for mage skill is same as deletting soul shots for daggers - total crap. Unto didn't ask to delete shot for daggers, so GTFO, noone touches your dagger.

Kastro

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 16, 2011, 12:58:25 PM
you ARE absolutely positevly IDIOT. personnaly, never cried about any damage made on me, ever. and why would i cry if most daggers hit me 2k, same as archers, same as mages if i don't have right attribute? (most = not all)
This topic not about your  "omg-i'm-nerfed-dagger", cause daggers work fine, as should, but about breaking 1 of skills, sarcasm was in that that this disabling spirit shots for mage skill is same as deletting soul shots for daggers - total crap. Unto didn't ask to delete shot for daggers, so GTFO, noone touches your dagger.

u know a sh1t about daggers that why u say working evrything how should work   .... and i dont see reason why drain   not be activ skills when is anyway from  fighter class not from mage  class  so   dont see reason to use bless spiritshot    bp/da { healer / tank + dmg dealer not look like  2 classes only sems to me like 3 in 1 char

wildpussy

Unt0uchable

Dagers was just example :)
stop this war. Start spam abut topic. Many ppl need this skils (drain health). After merge drain healt sux, they repair it, nec chronice started again drain healt sux, tehy repaired it, so now its sux again, so i please GM to repair it.
simple. u can make even 10k dmg on me with or w/o shout but just turn on bsss on drain health

sirSethan

up for repair  drain, time to make happy some tanks :P
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

YaHoYaH

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer 83 --- Infinty
Craft/Spoil  81 - 7 x Hero --- Infinity
Eva Templar/WindRider 85 --- Infinity
Only F.u.N

Arpee87

Quote from: Kastro on August 16, 2011, 01:42:19 PM
u know a sh1t about daggers that why u say working evrything how should work   .... and i dont see reason why drain   not be activ skills when is anyway from  fighter class not from mage  class  so   dont see reason to use bless spiritshot    bp/da { healer / tank + dmg dealer not look like  2 classes only sems to me like 3 in 1 char

U are so funny :D

fix drain health pls

YaHoYaH

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer 83 --- Infinty
Craft/Spoil  81 - 7 x Hero --- Infinity
Eva Templar/WindRider 85 --- Infinity
Only F.u.N

Kastro

Quote from: YaHoYaH on August 17, 2011, 11:31:26 AM

+1 Arpi :]

ye ye for all who use bd/se i`m funny   but when i ask for some fix i got answer is work how should be so  accpet it also and tell me afther how much funny i`m

Alex

pff short story long, working as intended
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢