Web Analytics
Best Certification for SPS/EE

News:

Main Menu

Best Certification for SPS/EE

Started by galun, August 22, 2011, 09:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galun

Hi all... want to know which Certification can be the best for PVP as SPS/EE....

SWS (1st retail) = Counter Barrier
Warlock (2st retail) = Counter Spirit
Necro (3rd retail) = Acumen Ability (not done yet)

Well want to know what are u thinking about this. Im lvl 55 on Necro retail and i was thinking if it not better to make Pal for have Ultimate Defense. Also... i want to know if i put all my emergent im better put all in m.atk i think.

Thank to let me know your choice  ;D
We Are Anonymous
We are legion
We don't forgive
We don't forget
Expect Us

FACEBOOK - DM Prod

https://www.twitch.tv/genesis_quebec

WaZaAaAaA

Acumen certification for what? max cast now is only 2000 so you dont really need that shit, go for ud.
off

stealth

Quote from: WaZaAaAaA on August 22, 2011, 10:18:29 PM
Acumen certification for what? max cast now is only 2000 so you dont really need that shit, go for ud.

wtf? who changed the casting limit ? since when ?
They should have done so with fighters too, so all can cry about it now!

2000/2500x100  = 20% nerf for mages
1500 x 0.9 = 1200 atk.speed

So go ahead nerf the fighters too to 1125 ! Don't agree ? Then don't nerf...
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

flamingAwe

Quote from: stealth on August 23, 2011, 02:40:27 PM
wtf? who changed the casting limit ? since when ?
They should have done so with fighters too, so all can cry about it now!

2000/2500x100  = 25% nerf for mages
1500 x 0.75 = 1125 atk.speed

So go ahead nerf the fighters too to 1125 ! Don't agree ? Then don't nerf...

Great mathematician, before posting go to school xD 500/2500 is 20% xD
then, when you learn to count, learn what cast speed is used for now, and before QQ try to remember, how much skill reuse was changed

stealth

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 24, 2011, 10:32:28 AM
Great mathematician, before posting go to school xD 500/2500 is 20% xD
then, when you learn to count, learn what cast speed is used for now, and before QQ try to remember, how much skill reuse was changed

Dunno why i made mistake but still  that remains 1500x0.8 = 1200 , so stfu about going to school and further more
these values were chosen for a reason by the makers themselves, so you are saying they don't know " what cast speed is used for" ??
Go school them on their mistakes so they can choose their numbers correcly, lmfao ... i still don't agree with the nerf of casting speed, which is why i make this post, if you don't agree changing atk speed of fighers to 1200 then don't change casting speed or mages.

Reuse was also changed to be more, so what is your fcking point ? You first insult intelligence, then you ignore my argument, then you mention somthing that was made more by the makers  and by making casting speed less reuse becomes even more... .
??? ???

flamingAwe

prolly you have 0 knowledge of l2, so
all skill reuse shortened (well, all general use skills, some, like eva's blessing got prolonged, the exception proving the rule)
all skill reuse doesn't depend on atck/cast speed anymore
with lower cast/atck limit you still have faster skill reuse
so before posting bullshit, learn how everything works
besides, if i'm not wrong previous atck speed limit was 2k, so now whould be... hm....1600? xD

and what has your bullshit to do with cert system, as on topic?

stealth

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 24, 2011, 11:11:37 AM
prolly you have 0 knowledge of l2, so
stupid remark, you know it is false, you just like to flame aka flamingawe... yawn.

all skill reuse shortened (well, all general use skills, some, like eva's blessing got prolonged, the exception proving the rule)
all skill reuse doesn't depend on atck/cast speed anymore
with lower cast/atck limit you still have faster skill reuse
So let's assume that is true, wtf it has to do with casting speed /atk speed then ?
Here you own yourself by saying the two things do not depend on each other, see your previous post nub.

so before posting bullshit, learn how everything works
besides, if i'm not wrong previous atck speed limit was 2k, so now whould be... hm....1600? xD
and what has your bullshit to do with cert system, as on topic?
This is not bullshit, to learn how "everything" works will be in time, i am sure you don't know how everything works.
I tested and was 1500 limit and casting was 2500 limit and i heard they changed casting to 2k hence my post here

i know it is not really on topic  (expect if you use your brain and see certain choices can change stats on your main char and knowing thier limits you can make a choice that is not unnecesary) but so  too are your bullshit posts... hf nub

flamingAwe

well, if you still don't see why your idea about making fighter attack speed cap lwer is a bullshit, no sence to continue explaining anything... some ppl have 0 knowledge and learn, some, like you, prefer to keep constant 0 level xD

stealth

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 24, 2011, 11:53:30 AM
well, if you still don't see why your idea about making fighter attack speed cap lwer is a bullshit, no sence to continue explaining anything... some ppl have 0 knowledge and learn, some, like you, prefer to keep constant 0 level xD
;D
let's use your logic and say the same thing for casting speed: If you don't see why making casting speed lower is bullshit and  if you don't do the same to fighters too (to balance the equation) then no sence to continue . You probably have a fighter.
If i am 0 then you are -10 level oh and about to decline more ! xD
Go QQ when your fighter can now only hit 1200 max atk speed !
You are trying to school the makers of lineage about their numbers !  (Which is my point here) What is yours ?

R-Truth

GM... CLOSE THIS TOPIC... I DONT CARE ABOUT 2 GIRLYZ BACKYARD SCHOOL CRYING

The point was to know which certification have... i dont mind about max casting speed... i just want to know which certification and i decide to go with UD like Stealh told me.... so now close this topic !!!