Reflect Skill bugs

News:

Main Menu

Reflect Skill bugs

Started by VforVanilla, August 22, 2011, 10:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VforVanilla

So the bugs are these:
1) On Dagger skills only the damage comes back two times. Looks like there is some bug with the half-kill cause if i use Mortal blow which is a dagger skill also but w/o half-kill effect the damage comes back normally one time.
2)Friend of mine which has official account did some tests with the returned damage and me also on some java server with almost identical patk-pdef and the damage returned here was at least double from what should.

Probably there is also a bug with Counter skill buffs success rate cause skills like Strike back which should have 3% success rate works like having success at least 30%.

Kastro

Quote from: VforVanilla on August 22, 2011, 10:33:10 PM
So the bugs are these:
1) On Dagger skills only the damage comes back two times. Looks like there is some bug with the half-kill cause if i use Mortal blow which is a dagger skill also but w/o half-kill effect the damage comes back normally one time.
2)Friend of mine which has official account did some tests with the returned damage and me also on some java server with almost identical patk-pdef and the damage returned here was at least double from what should.

Probably there is also a bug with Counter skill buffs success rate cause skills like Strike back which should have 3% success rate works like having success at least 30%.

+1

Kastro

Quote from: DKociak on August 25, 2011, 03:27:55 PM
Reflect from skill should be full as on official . Hire is 2 x half damage... result that same

sry mister smart guy   what u was hiting some MAGE/DA   that why u say the dmg is low ? coz if u hit fighter/da  u will get over 2-3k each dmg what`s mean 5k total  and i dont think that that is not  full dmg  so go beck to ur cave is p/atack based dmg reflect not m,atack

VforVanilla

Quote from: DKociak on August 25, 2011, 03:27:55 PM
Reflect from skill should be full as on official . Hire is 2 x half damage... result that same

Oh really? And happens only with the some dagger skills? What for? To not see the attacker all damage he got back at once and get heart attack? As previous post go back to your cave please...

VforVanilla

Stupid, i do on a tank a skill w/o reflect  500 dmg.When i got skill reflected i got 3k. Full reflect right? Get lost...

Kastro

Quote from: DKociak on August 25, 2011, 05:07:30 PM
on official Shield of Revenge reflecting full damage from skills. QQ moar

realy? pls make it like that then  i wote also +1 to be like on official full dmg .....

dude before u wright something here pls test  something coz i gve u example i hit 300  dadly blow and i get beck 2x 2.5k  is like on official full dmg? zzzz   dude wake up from ur cave first

windoo

Well, once i've hit th/da with deadly... he got 300 dmg and i recieved 2x1000~
But still waiting for mr slania who will ask me for screen.

Edit:
Special for slania and prove me now im wrong and if you will give me good enough proof i will say that i was wrong.

Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

Weezer

The best way to show this problems is to make tests and show screens, discussing "problems" about a friend told me or i tested with a friend without screens isnt enough to proove u right or not.

VforVanilla

You see any attention from Gm anyway  ???. Some weeks ago i post the best way to fix the armor masteries problem and be possible for everyone to enchant the passives and yet he ignored me totally, not even answered again...

Alex

Quote from: windoo on August 26, 2011, 02:59:56 PM
Well, once i've hit th/da with deadly... he got 300 dmg and i recieved 2x1000~
But still waiting for mr slania who will ask me for screen.

Edit:
Special for slania and prove me now im wrong and if you will give me good enough proof i will say that i was wrong.

Yep, daggers cant touch DA with skills and AW's easily own other noob daggers who are not being careful. Sad reality, but thats how it is everywhere, try to get over that.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

VforVanilla

Quote from: Alex on August 26, 2011, 05:48:16 PM
Yep, daggers cant touch DA with skills and AW's easily own other noob daggers who are not being careful. Sad reality, but thats how it is everywhere, try to get over that.

No its NOT supposed to be like this.This double damage exists only on high level dagger skills (probably the ones that do half kill). I did tests and the reflected dmg is returned only once with mortal blow which is normal dagger skill also, Same dmg is returned only once on all other classes skills and it doesn't has to do if you have attribute on skill or not.

Alex

Quote from: VforVanilla on August 26, 2011, 06:59:50 PM
No its NOT supposed to be like this.This double damage exists only on high level dagger skills (probably the ones that do half kill). I did tests and the reflected dmg is returned only once with mortal blow which is normal dagger skill also, Same dmg is returned only once on all other classes skills and it doesn't has to do if you have attribute on skill or not.

I noticed that with mortal blow too, but in the post you quoted I only meant that shield of revenge/counterattack are just traps for noobs who can only bash they keyboard without thinking.

As for double damage being wrong I have no idea if its not the same on official server, obviously its a bug, but if its not fixed on official Im not sure it would be possible to fix it here.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢