Castle Siege!!! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Castle Siege!!!

Started by slimx, September 02, 2011, 05:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasombra

You know neozinhu.
After marriage we had no free days for travel couse of work (You know that word "work" ? ).
We was on "after wedding" trip in July.
Tell me also what You proved with this screen ?

Anyway You only showed how low and pathetic You are

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lasombra on September 03, 2011, 10:12:18 AM
You know neozinhu.
After marriage we had no free days for travel couse of work (You know that word "work" ? ).
We was on "after wedding" trip in July.
Tell me also what You proved with this screen ?

Anyway You only showed how low and pathetic You are
Useless drama , really. My intention wasn't to disrespect anyone , but really im trying hard for this server i even logged in the morning to announce i made a quick reboot cause was needed and that i will return home later at night to fix missing wars etc... and then you have persons such a dramaqueen who is 24/7 complainer about everything in the world he can think off, and really that makes me really really sick lately. So as promised i came later at night and fixed promised.
That was the point of my post what ive said in it. No need to expand it on others.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

tiptip

gratz for getting married felissin, wish you happiness.....
EvilTiptip - SH\BD    Tip Clan
Fistok - Glad/DA      WS Clan

Evolution

Quote from: Triuferkkk on September 03, 2011, 03:47:33 AM
reading your posts i agree with track, actually he didnt say anything new, am i ass licker too? tbh if that supose to be flame rly is low

y u are, Locus asslicker  :D
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

lasombra

Quote from: TrackZero on September 03, 2011, 10:17:42 AM
Useless drama , really. My intention wasn't to disrespect anyone , but really im trying hard for this server i even logged in the morning to announce i made a quick reboot cause was needed and that i will return home later at night to fix missing wars etc... and then you have persons such a dramaqueen who is 24/7 complainer about everything in the world he can think off, and really that makes me really really sick lately. So as promised i came later at night and fixed promised.
That was the point of my post what ive said in it. No need to expand it on others.

ok Track I understand....but why You quote my post to write this ? :)
It was totally not connected with this.

I wroted this long time ago than I respect Your work.
Thanks to Your work, Drake etc, I play here already 6+ years. If would be so tragic here, I would be stop long time ago. But I'm still here.

cheers.

Quote from: tiptip on September 03, 2011, 10:37:32 AM
gratz for getting married felissin, wish you happiness.....

thx ;) But it was few months ago already ^^

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Evolution on September 03, 2011, 11:14:33 AM

y u are, Locus asslicker  :D
Oo who else? :O

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Shadow21

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 03, 2011, 11:59:51 AM
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA !  ROFL-d, seems he got offended cause someone called him emo ?! :DDDDDDDDDDDD lolololol

this is seriusly pathetic ... these are NOT flames you buttfu.cked crackwhore!  not to mention that WindWalk head AOD slut joined to this convo.... amazingly cheap

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 03, 2011, 11:52:09 AM
after the AoD leader's homosixual marriage, Kapi and DramaQueen should chain they'r lives together as well :)

this is brain damage and mental tardness, so slania and track, before talk about me or judge me, better take care about ur friends and clan members. and this flame rly low for sure.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Neozinhu

Quote from: lasombra on September 03, 2011, 10:12:18 AM
You know neozinhu.

yep, i work also...and u can have 4 extra hours / weekend to enjoy with ur wife :) (since u're so damn busy with ur work...)

And btw...my point is "fck i wanna play" ... seriously... its not smth that someone that married should think (at least for meh ;D)
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008