Web Analytics
It's good to be back!

News:

Main Menu

It's good to be back!

Started by Dudeio, September 03, 2011, 10:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeio

Yes! I am back and no one here has NO idea of who I am...!

It's time to tell the tale of how the great Dudeio came to be!

And I KNOW not everything rhymes, it's not supposed to... But that which does is just a simple bonus ^^

~~~

There once was a kid who spoiled as he was, was taken on vacation to a hot locale.
But said kid did not want to be at the hot locale all the time, for he liked the beeping and booping emitting from a box.
Why once when he was but a little we lad, of the simple age of 12 liked to play a simple game of Runes and Scapes!
Until one day he scouted and scouted so far, he found a little hole for him to be far, far away from this world and in a new one,
of Runes and Scapes, that which he found so joyously.
But there was one day at the hole for computers, that he saw another person tinkering like a mystic.

'What could he be doing?' Pondered that 'lil lad, wanting to get to know this strange little fad.
He got up from his chair and pokes the wise sage, turning around appeared a young males face.
'What is that strange thing that you are doing?' Asked the 'lil lad.
'What this? It's nothing but the Second Linage of the Dragons Network' explained the wise sage.

Yeah, this is taking too long to write so long story short, I met this Spanish guy at an Internet café when I was in Spain.
He played Lineage 2 while I was playing Runescape, then common sense shot me in the head and I closed Runescape and asked him what he was doing. He just explained everything to me, in Spanish! And made an account for me on Dragon-Network and then I played 'cause he had to leave. Derp! That was MUCH easier!

I didn't join the Forum until couple of years later or it was when I came home that summer but anyways. I'm bored, Assassins Creed Beta is late! I have the key but it wont let me play until the 3rd!! THATS TODAY!
I mean it was over midnight for me when I tried the second time (Norway, GMT+1/CET)
But then my friends on vent were like "No it's bloody American time!" And I facepalmed and that sucked... The not open Beta part sucked too.

So I just want some nostalgia by plaing Lineage II so here I am!

I hope my old account is still intact, I guess I'll find out soon 'nuff I'm downloading the client now.

I like Matt Bellamy

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Dudeio on September 03, 2011, 10:51:44 AM
Yes! I am back and no one here has NO idea of who I am...!

It's time to tell the tale of how the great Dudeio came to be!

And I KNOW not everything rhymes, it's not supposed to... But that which does is just a simple bonus ^^

~~~

There once was a kid who spoiled as he was, was taken on vacation to a hot locale.
But said kid did not want to be at the hot locale all the time, for he liked the beeping and booping emitting from a box.
Why once when he was but a little we lad, of the simple age of 12 liked to play a simple game of Runes and Scapes!
Until one day he scouted and scouted so far, he found a little hole for him to be far, far away from this world and in a new one,
of Runes and Scapes, that which he found so joyously.
But there was one day at the hole for computers, that he saw another person tinkering like a mystic.

'What could he be doing?' Pondered that 'lil lad, wanting to get to know this strange little fad.
He got up from his chair and pokes the wise sage, turning around appeared a young males face.
'What is that strange thing that you are doing?' Asked the 'lil lad.
'What this? It's nothing but the Second Linage of the Dragons Network' explained the wise sage.

Yeah, this is taking too long to write so long story short, I met this Spanish guy at an Internet café when I was in Spain.
He played Lineage 2 while I was playing Runescape, then common sense shot me in the head and I closed Runescape and asked him what he was doing. He just explained everything to me, in Spanish! And made an account for me on Dragon-Network and then I played 'cause he had to leave. Derp! That was MUCH easier!

I didn't join the Forum until couple of years later or it was when I came home that summer but anyways. I'm bored, Assassins Creed Beta is late! I have the key but it wont let me play until the 3rd!! THATS TODAY!
I mean it was over midnight for me when I tried the second time (Norway, GMT+1/CET)
But then my friends on vent were like "No it's bloody American time!" And I facepalmed and that sucked... The not open Beta part sucked too.

So I just want some nostalgia by plaing Lineage II so here I am!

I hope my old account is still intact, I guess I'll find out soon 'nuff I'm downloading the client now.

I dont know you, but im glad you are back and that u seem like true rpg player! Anyway if u duno where to start take a look at Infinite Nightmare x20 , u wont regret!  ;)

Cheers!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

davidwan

Blind

Welcome to Dragon x 15 section, bro! Greatfull online, many powerful clans, everyday evening pvp-fun, administration of ready sympathy! We need u, join us!
By Blind.
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)