Web Analytics
Track Check Buggs of Char plz

News:

Main Menu

Track Check Buggs of Char plz

Started by Phonex, September 03, 2011, 05:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonex

Yo track, my da/th has a nice bugg (at leas it looks like), when i use vengeance+9 drecrease penalty, my attack speed goes down for 100+ pts :S, i check that skill in other chars, like pal/glad,  pal/th  (With vengeance+0)  and it doesnt affect attack speed, but in my da/th it does,  and it wasnt happening before, can u check that plz.

Char names is Phonex

Plz check it.
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Phonex

BTW when i try to cancel it, it says "only an enhanced skill can be cancelled" lol and mine is +9, enhanced means more power and mine is+9 o.O

VforVanilla

Quote from: Phonex on September 03, 2011, 05:36:26 PM
BTW when i try to cancel it, it says "only an enhanced skill can be cancelled" lol and mine is +9, enhanced means more power and mine is+9 o.O

Enhanced skill actually mean Buff  :D (W/E translation)

Phonex

TRack i checked certificates, skills, pots and all i can, and i found that vengeance is bugged when u use dagger, if u use skill and u have dagger, u loose 100+ pts of attack speed :S, when u use another kind of weapond, all goes normal, so can u plx fix this, cuz it doesnt suppose to do this :S, thnx alot, and hope u can answer

Phonex

ylim

Phonex

Nice, GM log, answer some post and dont answer damn bugged post, is to hard to say "ok ill check it", all server full of buggs and ppl trying to help and no one knows if gm wrotes down the buggs that we say or just let them pass over  :(

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Phonex on September 06, 2011, 01:17:04 AM
Nice, GM log, answer some post and dont answer damn bugged post, is to hard to say "ok ill check it", all server full of buggs and ppl trying to help and no one knows if gm wrotes down the buggs that we say or just let them pass over  :(
How can you say server is full of bugs, arent u ashamed by this sentence, really now? If there is minor bug here and there , that doesnt mean server is full of bugs , so please save me from your low comments.

Anyway i will check it out whats wrong with dagger weapon.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

wildpussy

it's obviusly a nerf on skill vengeance, u lose 20% attack speed with dagger weapon

can we please get a list of what all was changed ?

now we're just finding random things out
it was written that cancel is changed or something, i feel no differance than what it was

Phonex

Quote from: wildpussy on September 06, 2011, 07:02:46 PM
it's obviusly a nerf on skill vengeance, u lose 20% attack speed with dagger weapon

lol obviusly? why? that means that shield of faith and other skill need to be nerf cuz they give to much def and daggers hit to hard? lol,

and track quoting what u said "How can you say server is full of bugs, arent u ashamed by this sentence, really now?" well same question about u, are u ashamed? cuz u always have an excuse about things,  is to hard to say "ok ill check it", or "ok let me see", is hard to see now when u answer topics, and if u wanna talk about shame then lets talk about golkys, buffs, sub system, donny (that was a big discussion if u remembet, cuz FS were implemented and full hard work from server were screwed"  so jus let it go and dont let us go, like u said "save me from your low comments" and just plz check this bugg, and from time to time just write "ok ill check it" or something like it, if it´s to much for 1 gm cuz piccy is out from vacations, well here u have some ppl that will help for the good of the server (passion) thnx for all and nice week

PvtStuka

Quote from: Phonex on September 07, 2011, 02:00:40 AM
lol obviusly? why? that means that shield of faith and other skill need to be nerf cuz they give to much def and daggers hit to hard? lol,

and track quoting what u said "How can you say server is full of bugs, arent u ashamed by this sentence, really now?" well same question about u, are u ashamed? cuz u always have an excuse about things,  is to hard to say "ok ill check it", or "ok let me see", is hard to see now when u answer topics, and if u wanna talk about shame then lets talk about golkys, buffs, sub system, donny (that was a big discussion if u remembet, cuz FS were implemented and full hard work from server were screwed"  so jus let it go and dont let us go, like u said "save me from your low comments" and just plz check this bugg, and from time to time just write "ok ill check it" or something like it, if it´s to much for 1 gm cuz piccy is out from vacations, well here u have some ppl that will help for the good of the server (passion) thnx for all and nice week

What if he gets so much private messages, takes a lot of time to read, so he just doesn't answer immediately, but investigates the case instead, to save time? This never occured to you? Yeah, I know it is like if he doesn't give a f.uck, I thought the same, but some days later, without a msg, my problem was solved. So put yourself together, and force patience on yourself, I'm sure he will help. (I know, I know, we allways get this from him, but really, how can 1 man make a miracle fast, all by himself?)

Astramael      [db/tr]

Phonex

Quote from: PvtStuka on September 07, 2011, 02:35:21 PM
What if he gets so much private messages, takes a lot of time to read, so he just doesn't answer immediately, but investigates the case instead, to save time? This never occured to you? Yeah, I know it is like if he doesn't give a f.uck, I thought the same, but some days later, without a msg, my problem was solved. So put yourself together, and force patience on yourself, I'm sure he will help. (I know, I know, we allways get this from him, but really, how can 1 man make a miracle fast, all by himself?)

+1

but thats why i add at the end of my msg, "if  u need help, well here u have some ppl that will help for the good of the server (passion) and not for payment", thnx for all and nice week