DAGGERS DMG - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

DAGGERS DMG

Started by Sp3ctre, September 05, 2011, 07:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastro

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 10, 2011, 04:29:04 PM
i dunno what you atempted here! If it was some kind of tribute in shape of obeisance to your hero! But, as far as i'm concerned, i'm not talking about, brokie, Alex, Kastro, those guys deserve to pwn cause even though alot of morrons QQ here they are not only about gear!

My problem here is the class/combo, wich alows every avg geared retard to pwn....and it's just wrong Imo!

i will give u a bit explanation about the tank class what coming like OP class  ... reason : for the first time of DN  passiv skill heavy armor mastery work  what`s give 45% or was 40%+ enchanted got to 45%  deacrising  critical dmg   what was supose to work long time aego  to be hunest now  tank`s are real tank not like before  vs mage`s deflact magic what`s stop 100% the dmg  make the tank also tank vs mages  is something what should be normaly aka tank  when i hit tank dagger max i  deal dmg 1,2k if he dont have at all attributs vs my wepoan i`m spiking about backstab ... light set is same as before coz s not reduseing  any dmg  and  as u know  and as i saw evan in light set if is full buffed what i saw in some pvp`s where i was i have not make extim dmg if proper buffed ... count that  daggers got nerfed allready on focus power is only 15% if u got cop songs  counter critical dude is over  100% drop on the dagger dmg
+ calculate if u have 450 attribut {is not 180 max attribut is 600}  dmg drop 100% more  so i dont bealive if u have this u will resive bigger dmg  then 1 k by dagger who evar is

p.s : evan dagger in draco set with S wepoan full attribut hit same as alex, broki me or who evar is so all is based on the attribut protection  we all was heppy the price of vesper is cheep but is a hardar way to make attributs  but bealive it or not wort evry money spend it on it

qwertyzxc

Problem is just Track sold some OP items for money and now we have qq becou after 2/3 days of gracia ppls like alex was runing with vesper dagers + 10 and bows + 15 and sets +6 600 resisst each part ... so we have faked server by gm sorry but is true and pls dont tell me they donate xxxx coins and make self this items ++++ :)

Remember like 2/3 years ago when Track you said smth like "its impossible to buy ++++ weapon or armor u can just donate coins" and now u can buy all for money ....

and yes daggers are not op ... for exmaple on oly when i have greater shield + shield + cov + ogre totem + 300 + atributes resist i got dmg from alex like 3-4k from blows so they are not op sure .... and reuse blows is  ... :D

btw i dont care just say how it is now ;d

ps. dagger class are not OP just some "edied" daggers with uber donate skills +30 and weapons + 15 are OP :D

Alex

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 11, 2011, 06:45:19 AM
Problem is just Track sold some OP items for money and now we have qq becou after 2/3 days of gracia ppls like alex was runing with vesper dagers + 10 and bows + 15 and sets +6 600 resisst each part ... so we have faked server by gm sorry but is true and pls dont tell me they donate xxxx coins and make self this items ++++ :)

Remember like 2/3 years ago when Track you said smth like "its impossible to buy ++++ weapon or armor u can just donate coins" and now u can buy all for money ....

and yes daggers are not op ... for exmaple on oly when i have greater shield + shield + cov + ogre totem + 300 + atributes resist i got dmg from alex like 3-4k from blows so they are not op sure .... and reuse blows is  ... :D

ps. dagger class are not OP just some "edied" daggers with uber donate skills +30 and weapons + 15 are OP :D

fuking gm frands srsly
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Blind

Quote from: Alex on September 11, 2011, 06:50:37 AM
fuking gm frands srsly
f2ck on our serv gm frands/clans sux & dies in 2 hits How's it possible ? xD
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

andreww

100 - bonus of 10 coins
200 - bonus of 20 coins
300 - bonus of 40 coins
400 - bonus of 50 coins
>>for amounts of 500/600 and more contact me on PM.<<

Again thank you for supporting us, and we will keep improving Nightmare server more and more every day!

Thanks again.

~ REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY FOR PAYPAL DONATIONS ~
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

qwertyzxc

Quote from: andreww on September 11, 2011, 11:50:20 AM
100 - bonus of 10 coins
200 - bonus of 20 coins
300 - bonus of 40 coins
400 - bonus of 50 coins
>>for amounts of 500/600 and more contact me on PM.<<

Again thank you for supporting us, and we will keep improving Nightmare server more and more every day!

Thanks again.

~ REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY FOR PAYPAL DONATIONS ~

dude u was not donate coins 500/600 u just bought items +++++ not coins just items  already enchanted

jygh

well in this case best solution is to make max dmg for example fighter/ mage can hit max for 5k and thats it.
  Nightmare 30x

thehunted

Quote from: Peorexo on September 08, 2011, 06:49:39 PM
On official u all right dagger hit hard... BUT THEY TAKE MUCH DMG TOO, good mage was able to few shot him thats why no1 cries about it there... here 98% daggers (80% total oly players) a re dagger/tank what make impossible to kill that way....

Make mage/tank
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Sesshomaru

and yes daggers are not op ... for exmaple on oly when i have greater shield + shield + cov + ogre totem + 300 + atributes resist i got dmg from alex like 3-4k from blows so they are not op sure .... and reuse blows is  ... :D

So 2-3 blows and you are dead =D.. Good for you =D
zerocool14 sr/tk ( noble )           zerita14 bp/wc  (noble)
wolfwar2 wr/sws ( noble )           Wakan bd/de
muack    he/xx (noble)                Qazar ty/spoil (noble)
zeritaPL ??/?? ( pvp)                  Khaty     pp/wk (noble)
                             Zerostyle => pvp

Spelso666

stop QQ just make normal set with good atributs thats all
OP is only cancel

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

DarkLoverPL

i know!! i know !!

NERF GM !!
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Spelso666 on September 12, 2011, 06:51:30 PM
stop QQ just make normal set with good atributs thats all
OP is only cancel

what mean normal set for u ? 600 resist each part like ur set ?:| its not normal its uber ... normal is 180 for 90% of ppls