News:

Main Menu

DAGGERS DMG

Started by Sp3ctre, September 05, 2011, 07:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Quote from: Sp3ctre on September 08, 2011, 08:48:46 PM
and get 10k 1 shot dead :D

Just to inform ur char isnt the best DD and oly farmer here or even on Official server, u will have bad matchups the same way u will have good matchups.

U can beat some AW/SK and TH/PP but not those u mention on ur topic, they have top gear on server and they know how to play their chars, face and accept that, the problem isnt the char u face, but the mix about skills + gear + player.

Sp3ctre

Quote from: Weezer on September 08, 2011, 09:01:55 PM
Just to inform ur char isnt the best DD and oly farmer here or even on Official server, u will have bad matchups the same way u will have good matchups.

U can beat some AW/SK and TH/PP but not those u mention on ur topic, they have top gear on server and they know how to play their chars, face and accept that, the problem isnt the char u face, but the mix about skills + gear + player.
Ok, we can check dmg of dagger echiped with full vesper (not OE weapon) with or whidout atri vs any other char in full vesper too.
There must be a balance from dmg given and recived;  we must take in cosideration dagger with sub vs other xx/xy char (this is dn and i have to say again rulles from off dont aply here).
It needs to be some balace between dmg given and recived. Daggers atm deal too mutch dmg and recive low dmg (not only dager/tank)
Daggers do on  off decent dmg but we cannot compare here with oficial. There they dont have sub.There they dye fast too.
Here any sub of dagger wont die fast or recive dmg in comparetion to the dmg they do.
About oly the mix u were talking about "skills + gear + player" is thrue. Give  to a decent-good player an op char(including gear) and he will have 99% win rate like brookie have now.
Becose of this oly in DN has lost its porpose; it is no more a place to show the best player of a class and beeng hero is about who manage to transfer more (90% of heroes) or the ones that are not transfering camping the daggers to not meet them.
So ppl started to have enouth to be  1 shooted or to be target practice for daggers so u can see 5-10 ppl max play oly this days.

To make oly balanced  somthink like this will do:
Make sets, jewels and weapons just for oly (i know it sounds starnge but read till end  :) )
Make the oly gear like shadow weapons are now ( to disapear after 6 mins)
So there is an npc (Oly Donny= modify version of Donny) where if a player that wanna join oly must pay lets say 1-5 dc / month and for a full month he can take from this npc oly gear.
The oly gear will be set to be used only inside oly and will last 6 mins after will disapear(like shadow weapons now).
After u tp inside arena u will be able to unpack this oly gear (like u unpack now sets from donny) use it diring the fight then gear will disapear and so on. Only oly gear will be used in oly.
This way ppl will spent some coins (pay the oly gear every month), evry player that join oly will have top echip,
oly will regain its porpose to show the thrue best skilled heroes of each class and we will have alot of ppl plaing oly.
I gues will be the main atraction of server.
And Track will have to code this...
<3 Track   :D

Kastro

Quote from: Sp3ctre on September 09, 2011, 11:31:48 AM
Ok, we can check dmg of dagger echiped with full vesper (not OE weapon) with or whidout atri vs any other char in full vesper too.
There must be a balance from dmg given and recived;  we must take in cosideration dagger with sub vs other xx/xy char (this is dn and i have to say again rulles from off dont aply here).
It needs to be some balace between dmg given and recived. Daggers atm deal too mutch dmg and recive low dmg (not only dager/tank)
Daggers do on  off decent dmg but we cannot compare here with oficial. There they dont have sub.There they dye fast too.
Here any sub of dagger wont die fast or recive dmg in comparetion to the dmg they do.
About oly the mix u were talking about "skills + gear + player" is thrue. Give  to a decent-good player an op char(including gear) and he will have 99% win rate like brookie have now.
Becose of this oly in DN has lost its porpose; it is no more a place to show the best player of a class and beeng hero is about who manage to transfer more (90% of heroes) or the ones that are not transfering camping the daggers to not meet them.
So ppl started to have enouth to be  1 shooted or to be target practice for daggers so u can see 5-10 ppl max play oly this days.

Make sets, jewels and weapons just for oly (i know it sounds starnge but read till end  :) )
So there is an npc (Oly Donny= modify version of Donny) where if a player that wanna join oly must pay lets say 1-5 dc / month and for a full month he can take from this npc oly gear.
The oly gear will be set to be used only inside oly and will last 6 mins after will disapear(like shadow weapons now).
After u tp inside arena u will be able to unpack this oly gear (like u unpack now sets from donny) use it diring the fight then gear will disapear and so on. Only oly gear will be used in oly.
This way ppl will spent some coins (pay the oly gear every month), evry player that join oly will have top echip,
oly will regain its porpose to show the thrue best skilled heroes of each class and we will have alot of ppl plaing oly.

unvalivable big QQ ... first of all evan with same gear all oly players will be same sh1t again u will cry daggers are OP
2nd u telling me that ppl who spend coins/money/farming and some tardo like u who nevar do anything then chathing in game same  privilages inside oly how stupid u can be re dude

3th u wanna tell me that mage not hit hard now ??? u want not complaning about mage hit low in HB when each ressit u put on u vs somone deacrese dmg 20-30% now u cry coz somone spend it his money in game   to make the attributs coz they arethe only protection vs mages dmg ask Krd0 how he is killing evry posoble dagger in oly w/o any escusses evan he dont have full attribut armor
for F1 spamers like  is Frobbiden  to have fun in oly go QQ more

Weezer

Quote from: Sp3ctre on September 09, 2011, 11:31:48 AM

Pls go check oly on official or any other server, transfer happens in all servers! Oly on L2 isn't oly IRL.

Transfer will happen, there's some OP chars here or in official, if u find it unfair go play official and make a kamael there, try to bet a skilled AW in oly u have 0% chances, or try some decent TH u will die too.

In oly some classes will be powerfull, here or in official. About being hero for some classes is about transfer, ur clan will log and help transfer points for u that's all. Ask for nerf a char cause u can't kill then or they kill u too easy is just lame and without good reasons for that, what u asked in start of topic was to nerf the chars who r farming u in oly.

And now u wanna that all plays with same gear, rly lol. What about cap items to S grade only in oly?!? U still be raped by daggers in Draco or IC + AS+CD.

Understand 1 simple thing: some players r OP in oly, they gonna kill u no matter what. Try avoid then like all others do, or make a char that can kill then, believe there's chars that can kill then and they r not just Tank/Dagger combo.

Sp3ctre

Quote from: Kastro on September 09, 2011, 02:15:10 PM
unvalivable big QQ ... first of all evan with same gear all oly players will be same sh1t again u will cry daggers are OP
2nd u telling me that ppl who spend coins/money/farming and some tardo like u who nevar do anything then chathing in game same  privilages inside oly how stupid u can be re dude

3th u wanna tell me that mage not hit hard now ??? u want not complaning about mage hit low in HB when each ressit u put on u vs somone deacrese dmg 20-30% now u cry coz somone spend it his money in game   to make the attributs coz they arethe only protection vs mages dmg ask Krd0 how he is killing evry posoble dagger in oly w/o any escusses evan he dont have full attribut armor
for F1 spamers like  is Frobbiden  to have fun in oly go QQ more
"evan with same gear all oly players will be same sh1t again u will cry daggers are OP" then by your words means even u belive daggers are OP.
I wont bother from now to reply  u since your argunents are "go QQ" instead traing to find some solutions.
" tardo like u" if u would tell me this words in rl i would put my hand gently over your head and ask u to say it again my friend  ;D
but wtf u can have your moment of glory here.
Quote from: Weezer on September 09, 2011, 02:46:10 PM
Pls go check oly on official or any other server, transfer happens in all servers! Oly on L2 isn't oly IRL.

Transfer will happen, there's some OP chars here or in official, if u find it unfair go play official and make a kamael there, try to bet a skilled AW in oly u have 0% chances, or try some decent TH u will die too.

In oly some classes will be powerfull, here or in official. About being hero for some classes is about transfer, ur clan will log and help transfer points for u that's all. Ask for nerf a char cause u can't kill then or they kill u too easy is just lame and without good reasons for that, what u asked in start of topic was to nerf the chars who r farming u in oly.

And now u wanna that all plays with same gear, rly lol. What about cap items to S grade only in oly?!? U still be raped by daggers in Draco or IC + AS+CD.

Understand 1 simple thing: some players r OP in oly, they gonna kill u no matter what. Try avoid then like all others do, or make a char that can kill then, believe there's chars that can kill then and they r not just Tank/Dagger combo.
I did play on oficial and daggers are eazy to kill.
Oly with same gear will be good for server and ppl.
Why?
All ppl could join oly, this would make server more fun and this is all about in this game to enjoy it.
On the other hand donators will still have thyrs +++ items in mass pvp (having +++ items means no skil and this will be shown by oly)
And last is better to get 5 E from 100 ppl  every month then 500E from 10 ppl at the start of an update.
By this u will have the avarage player happy and having the avarage player happy is important becose whidout avarage player happy there wont be no donators. Donatos are 10-15%. With this amount of ppl u wont make a server.
So donators and non donators ( potentially donators ) must be happy.
On oly made this way will be more eazy to adjust skils becose u will have a larger test area in same conditions.
But this probably wont happen.
About daggers Track or Drake has last word so they cam make tests.
I wont bump this treand anymore.

PainMaster

first of all dont compare oly  to normal pvp on full buff on all classes ,combos , then start make nerfs,upgrades etc.  ....  ;)
other way u can fack up everyting here ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Kastro

Quote from: Sp3ctre on September 09, 2011, 04:26:05 PM
"evan with same gear all oly players will be same sh1t again u will cry daggers are OP" then by your words means even u belive daggers are OP.
I wont bother from now to reply  u since your argunents are "go QQ" instead traing to find some solutions.
" tardo like u" if u would tell me this words in rl i would put my hand gently over your head and ask u to say it again my friend  ;D
but wtf u can have your moment of glory here.I did play on oficial and daggers are eazy to kill.
Oly with same gear will be good for server and ppl.
Why?
All ppl could join oly, this would make server more fun and this is all about in this game to enjoy it.
On the other hand donators will still have thyrs +++ items in mass pvp (having +++ items means no skil and this will be shown by oly)
And last is better to get 5 E from 100 ppl  every month then 500E from 10 ppl at the start of an update.
By this u will have the avarage player happy and having the avarage player happy is important becose whidout avarage player happy there wont be no donators. Donatos are 10-15%. With this amount of ppl u wont make a server.
So donators and non donators ( potentially donators ) must be happy.
On oly made this way will be more eazy to adjust skils becose u will have a larger test area in same conditions.
But this probably wont happen.
About daggers Track or Drake has last word so they cam make tests.
I wont bump this treand anymore.

for ur info like i say it allready  evan if they make same gear for all u will cry that dagers are OP i did not say they are OP i say they are for the first time in draong-network daggers are playable   evan the nerfs allready start 

for 2nd think u say i see u are soooo brave  OP maybe?  u are joke dude u playing the most powerfull char what was and will remain be till  this cancel ressits buff not working but somone need spend some coins on it enchant some skills  impruve the gear not only crying on forum and asking for nerfs...   and we will all play sps/ee  grrr patetic , if u want see how much OP are dagger go a head make it  and test it 
btw i`m not playing dagger/tank but i dont get more then 800 dmg by any dagger and for u that is to high dmg  dude go play beck on official coz u are not for here for sure

Javardsnegger

I won't read all posts cause pretty much i got a picture after the first few's. Daggers saying ppl are all noobs and can't buff them selfs while rest of the server crys the are OP! Seems Track has nerfed classes b4 for way less dmg then daggers deal atm!
Killing some1 in 1 hit it's not unaceptable like some1 said, it's simply ridiculous! Track the fact that only few O/e players deal this kinda dmg hasn't stoped you from nerfing archer/tanks in the past!

For me, i say fuk olys, and each time i see dagers outta town i bsoe, and fuk what you think... yes i prefer to to soe outta there than engaging in a fight that is lost way b4 it even starts!

Daggers are fking OP. <------Fact!

And here is another fact for ya all pretty soon!
Quote from: Sp3ctre on September 06, 2011, 04:57:40 PM
Soon will have brookie plaing alone on this server.
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Lemarc

Quote from: Kastro on September 09, 2011, 08:43:09 PM
dagers are for the first time in draong-network daggers are

Arn't they uiui!! Lawl! daggers are playable atm lol! Dealing 8k each hit the guy says they are playable!

Track don't leave this like this, you can't expect ppl (other than daggers and sps's) to stay atm? Even if you make avgs of 8 events per day you will lose ppl!

If those guys are able to deal 8k dmg to a guy equiped with vesper and atribute, imagine what they can deal to a guy in ic set or dynasty set!!!

I dunno about the rest of my mates but if it was me, who came new to this server and after having a deacent gear, and a deacent gear for a non donator is a dyna armor set and a +5 or so s grade weapon (wich represents hours and hours of farming), after heaving all that i go out of town and get 10k from a player i would imediatly say FU to this server and would gtfo here!

If you wich to leave the power, at least consider nerfing those stupid buff cancel/steal abilitys!

Seriously Gm's take a break sit together for a bit (use webconference i dunno) and balance this stupid servers once and for all! Try to sustify the donations you ask us constantly ffs. All that i see is 1 op class after the other!

Kastro

Quote from: Lemarc on September 10, 2011, 02:18:28 PM
Arn't they uiui!! Lawl! daggers are playable atm lol! Dealing 8k each hit the guy says they are playable!

Track don't leave this like this, you can't expect ppl (other than daggers and sps's) to stay atm? Even if you make avgs of 8 events per day you will lose ppl!

If those guys are able to deal 8k dmg to a guy equiped with vesper and atribute, imagine what they can deal to a guy in ic set or dynasty set!!!

I dunno about the rest of my mates but if it was me, who came new to this server and after having a deacent gear, and a deacent gear for a non donator is a dyna armor set and a +5 or so s grade weapon (wich represents hours and hours of farming), after heaving all that i go out of town and get 10k from a player i would imediatly say FU to this server and would gtfo here!

If you wich to leave the power, at least consider nerfing those stupid buff cancel/steal abilitys!

Seriously Gm's take a break sit together for a bit (use webconference i dunno) and balance this stupid servers once and for all! Try to sustify the donations you ask us constantly ffs. All that i see is 1 op class after the other!

i will like to see that dagger who will hit me on vesper armor +full attribut 8k  or bring it to me that char u play it with vesper set +full attributs  i will hit u same class as uiui  and will post it here the scren not just to say bla bla 8 k 10k fery storys

as for the dude who see dagger and make instant soe  have infor for him Dagger >archer  was and will be allways

p.s: stop the cry about dagger coz is the only chornical u can use them  want not take huge dmg   of dagger start spending ur coins on dony menager for  energys fix ur armors afther say if dagger hit hard not playing  like a naked    and gethign insaine   dmg`s THE END

and close this damn topic anoying all time  from ppl who only know to cry not searching for resnoble solution

Javardsnegger

Dule, plz be reasonable and stop saying that others don't know how to buff thems selfs or don't have atributes or wrong atributes etc etc! I play this server for almost 6 years and i tell you right away i resent the fact that you call me noob or talk down my gear! Dude i have a +6dnet vesper almost full atribute and i get avg x2 or even more dmg than i deal to tank/daggers, and don't say it's supose to be like that cause i tell you right away it's NOT! It's not supose for daggers to hit me with +6 vesper shaper for x2 x3 etc than i do with a +14 ic/f with 2x dualmight passive/active dude... it's not! What your saying :"daggers are suposed to kill archers" thats retail dude in wich archers are made of "paper" to compensate their huge firepower! Here they are Tank/subed! I'm saying ppl who are the bigest noobs i ever saw playing this game are raping full pt's atm, you find that normal? ppl who are the bigest noobs deal 5k dmg atm you find that normal??

Thanks to this bullcrap: OP classes, no mather wich A,B,C, stupid cancels, the fact that archers got butt raped alot in their atk speed made my game time fal down almost 70% and will bring me to a state of complete widraw from l2! So i supose i should thank you Gm's!  :D

my point is. You should try to be reasonable and remember most kamalol players when the QQ on forum saying that it wasn't their fault ppl didn't played with 99 suport chars in their clans, bla bla bla kamalol wheren't OP, bla bla bla.... cause you sound exactly like them mate!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Javardsnegger

Quote from: k0rina on September 10, 2011, 04:06:10 PM
i Vote to kick and ban alex from   x20  this fvcking cheator!!!!    >:(

i dunno what you atempted here! If it was some kind of tribute in shape of obeisance to your hero! But, as far as i'm concerned, i'm not talking about, brokie, Alex, Kastro, those guys deserve to pwn cause even though alot of morrons QQ here they are not only about gear!

My problem here is the class/combo, wich alows every avg geared retard to pwn....and it's just wrong Imo!