Web Analytics
question to track.

News:

Main Menu

question to track.

Started by Defoe, September 08, 2011, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Defoe

Is it posible change mail and pwd's to acc's w/o knowing secret answer ( also mail) and w/o ur help?  Becouse like this i lost 2 acc's with MINE chars (Defoe/Saddami).

Kastro

Quote from: Defoe on September 08, 2011, 04:14:12 PM
Is it posible change mail and pwd's to acc's w/o knowing secret answer ( also mail) and w/o ur help?  Becouse like this i lost 2 acc's with MINE chars (Defoe/Saddami).

not lost it at all just need chill and spick with me  also ur char are still on delete  as u put/ i change them  coz is to lame lost that 2 chars for some emo mode all u need is to spck with me

p.s : track dont have anything with this is betwen u and me only

jygh

Quote from: Kastro on September 08, 2011, 04:21:19 PM
not lost it at all just need chill and spick with me  also ur char are still on delete  as u put/ i change them  coz is to lame lost that 2 chars for some emo mode all u need is to spck with me

p.s : track dont have anything with this is betwen u and me only
r his chars so he can do w/e he want with them lol

its time to make ur own th/pp :D not borrowing items/chars from all around
  Nightmare 30x

Defoe

Quote from: jygh on September 08, 2011, 05:00:15 PM

point of topic not in items/chars/relations and other shits, Maciek.  I just wonder how easy change here pwd's on some acc's w/o knowing full info about them.

Kastro

Quote from: jygh on September 08, 2011, 05:00:15 PM

jin spear me from ur coments whenu have no clue of nothing  i have fix this chars i have fix him the pw/sws  lvl/quests/enchanthing skills/riteals same for saddami  just to can log when he have time to have some fun   to return  to play again  so if he dont apprishied is not lething me  outher choise his gear is from the day he left till  now in his chars just impruved  by me what`s mean each time he log he can use the chars  up to date  like he did not stop play  so i dont see point of ur post at all when u have no idea what`s going on and what is his problem around atm

Kastro

Quote from: Defoe on September 08, 2011, 05:07:01 PM
point of topic not in items/chars/relations and other shits, Maciek.  I just wonder how easy change here pwd's on some acc's w/o knowing full info about them.

have full info totaly  what i bealive  u dont remamber it   at all what u have +1 help for me for saveing  ur chars more  and  as i say is not badowing  any of this guys here is just u and me  so log in game and pm me