Web Analytics
Account Bugged (says dosnt Exist)

News:

Main Menu

Account Bugged (says dosnt Exist)

Started by NegroCorazon, September 11, 2011, 06:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NegroCorazon

Yo track, yesterday i was using my wc/bd that was in "elnarigazo" acc, and today that i try to log in, it says that pass was incorrect, i went to dragon-network to try to change pass and it says that Acc does´t exist, can u plz check that, it was working right yesterday, and im worry cuz i had some stuff in one of the chars in that acc. so plz can u check whats going on?. thnx for help hope u can answer

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: NegroCorazon on September 11, 2011, 06:27:46 AM
Yo track, yesterday i was using my wc/bd that was in "elnarigazo" acc, and today that i try to log in, it says that pass was incorrect, i went to dragon-network to try to change pass and it says that Acc does´t exist, can u plz check that, it was working right yesterday, and im worry cuz i had some stuff in one of the chars in that acc. so plz can u check whats going on?. thnx for help hope u can answer

Acc: elnarigazo  LAST LOGIN 10 Sep 2011 00:55:44:167    LAST LOGOUT  10 Sep 2011 15:45:39:637

Or you are scammed or duno whats going on.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

flamingAwe

NegroCorazon

Quote from: TrackZero on September 11, 2011, 09:21:34 AM
Acc: elnarigazo  LAST LOGIN 10 Sep 2011 00:55:44:167    LAST LOGOUT  10 Sep 2011 15:45:39:637

Or you are scammed or duno whats going on.

Lol i havent use it :(, i just left offline store in that char, but now i cant even change password, i tried and it says acc doesnt exist, and i try to reset and email never gets to me, ill send u a pm with the acc info, so u can help me plz. thnx for ur fast answer and nice weekend.

paypal2

you just have to wait for piccy ,"you are scamed i am  ritch" :)

Luthor123

Quote from: paypal2 on September 11, 2011, 08:40:23 PM
you just have to wait for piccy ,"you are scamed i am  ritch" :)
He's normal,you're not. :)
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

NegroCorazon

track i sended u a msg, can u anwer it plz :D thnx

NegroCorazon

Problem solved! thanks for seeing fast track I apologize for taking and continuing the great work pls  :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: NegroCorazon on September 14, 2011, 12:08:29 PM
Problem solved! thanks for seeing fast track I apologize for taking and continuing the great work pls  :)
No problemo mister.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]