News:

Main Menu

To GM - Few Bugs on serv

Started by Hefestus, September 11, 2011, 04:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hefestus

Below I present some bugs I found out last time:

1) CUBIC bug

When you have cubics, and you are attacked by other player, and you wont attack him (but target him) your cubics make attack
They hit him, debuff him, but you do not flag.

I think cubics should attack only with you and should be a reason to become flagged (as in past), pls fix it if you can

2) Escape Shackle bug

Escape Shackle skill (TH, AW, PW, Tyr) does not work against root and hold skills. It is not only in pvp, but even with NPCs in forts.
Escape Shackle works with Pal or DA shackle for sure. I donk know about Arrest or OL seal root.
But against PP/SE root or holds, it doesnt work. Pls fix it.

3) Texture size

During fort you can climb to a towers near the entrence gates. Unfortunatelly, out chars are too big to move up and they block in few points. If there is a possibility to fix it, pls make it happen.

4) Temp bug

Temp and Yuuki clan mates can PK you and they are only flagged. There is no PK and red nick. Pls fixt it. It was checked on few and works only with few :) i try to make a movie next time.

5) Bluff

Bluff should turn your enemie, and it does. But it does not with mobs (like chimeras). It only stuns. It should work this way?

Dumbled0re

ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

flamingAwe

2) escape shackle escapes phisical shackle, not magical - so not a bug
4) 2 sided war or you are signed to atack castle/fort

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Dumbled0re on September 11, 2011, 05:21:54 PM
dont waste  ur time.
You are a waste then!

Quote from: Hefestus on September 11, 2011, 04:47:50 PM
Below I present some bugs I found out last time:

1) CUBIC bug

When you have cubics, and you are attacked by other player, and you wont attack him (but target him) your cubics make attack
They hit him, debuff him, but you do not flag.

I think cubics should attack only with you and should be a reason to become flagged (as in past), pls fix it if you can

2) Escape Shackle bug

Escape Shackle skill (TH, AW, PW, Tyr) does not work against root and hold skills. It is not only in pvp, but even with NPCs in forts.
Escape Shackle works with Pal or DA shackle for sure. I donk know about Arrest or OL seal root.
But against PP/SE root or holds, it doesnt work. Pls fix it.

3) Texture size

During fort you can climb to a towers near the entrence gates. Unfortunatelly, out chars are too big to move up and they block in few points. If there is a possibility to fix it, pls make it happen.

4) Temp bug

Temp and Yuuki clan mates can PK you and they are only flagged. There is no PK and red nick. Pls fixt it. It was checked on few and works only with few :) i try to make a movie next time.

5) Bluff

Bluff should turn your enemie, and it does. But it does not with mobs (like chimeras). It only stuns. It should work this way?

1) Ill check what are you talking about

3) Ncsoft made it nothing we can do about it

5) yes
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

romancenk

bugs from dragon >  ! http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,248398.0.html

ps: Move me in nm pls <3 xDD ! ( waste of time play in dragon ... )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNLhjLpc4gs  old times <3

Dumbled0re

I forgot that track existed, anyway on dragon we havent track...
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

flamingAwe

Quote from: romancenk on September 11, 2011, 10:16:51 PM
bugs from dragon >  ! http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,248398.0.html

ps: Move me in nm pls <3 xDD ! ( waste of time play in dragon ... )

i've read only half of list, 90% are not bugs.... part you have no idea how to use (like change CL, which works fine), part you have no idea, how should word (like COV bonus(it should give only crit power, as now), Battle roar effect(works if you don't have i cond), divine pet(should unsummon on untransfrom))

and so on, lazy to answer too shit there :P

Hefestus

Quote from: flamingAwe on September 11, 2011, 07:26:20 PM
2) escape shackle escapes phisical shackle, not magical - so not a bug
4) 2 sided war or you are signed to atack castle/fort

2) escape shackle removes you form hold, it is not against mag/phyzical skill, it just remove debuff
i was working perfect (with some propability) and now it does not work at all

4) one side war, no fort, no siedge, no fort/siedge time

Alex

Quote from: Hefestus on September 11, 2011, 04:47:50 PM

4) Temp bug

taking in attention other things you put in your list i consider this is a sort of senseless crap as well
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Hefestus

6) p.atk talisman does not give p.atk bonus at all

7) evasion talisman gives +1 to evasion. shouldnt it be +3? just ask

8 ) you can get many skills from normal LS. If it is skill that appears during you receive a damage or you give damage to somebody, it will never turn on. I dont know if it is bug, that we get lvl 9-10 skills from normal LS, or it is bug, that those skills never works. Like lvl 10 defence during you receive damage ... never works - it should be about 15 sec buff with some chance to turn on.

about 4) i`ll try to make a movie next time, no chances to explain it in words

zylar

Quote from: TrackZero on September 11, 2011, 07:51:01 PM
You are a waste then!

1) Ill check what are you talking about

3) Ncsoft made it nothing we can do about it

5) yes

i think he means geodata, the towers themself are big enough
I only post when im drunk!!! im not responsible for stupid/insulting posts.