keep it goin track, good job! - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

keep it goin track, good job!

Started by ryhoo, September 14, 2011, 03:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luthor123

Quote from: windoo on September 15, 2011, 04:07:09 PM
I've been already talking about it on vt that some pixels doesnt prove anything and also that doesnt prove that someone is guilty or not in my opinion :P
Anyway i gotta make 1k posts today xD so prepare for spam.
OT:
Luthor: you've should be mad you've missed drama on vt yesterday it killed me softly
xD
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Alex

Quote from: Luthor123 on September 15, 2011, 03:53:53 PM
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty,that's all i know. :P
And pics comparing proves 0 totally since 2 pics were taken from 2 different pcs with 2 different resolutions and 2 different graphic options on each pc.Even manual screen stretching from monitor's options could make the one screen appear to have more pixels and the other less so ...all you can do with those pics is print them and wipe ass tbh.:P
That's why in mmo nothing is proven by pics ever and only by video capturing or GM investigation, though here nobody would believe gm ever cause ppl say it's gm's work at 1st place.:P

sure there will be no other "real" proof of his guilt except logs from the server

but try to think logically, GM cant check the logs and he doesnt have to prove you something every time someone will throw at him paint-made *evidence*
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Luthor123

Quote from: Alex on September 15, 2011, 04:10:56 PM
sure there will be no other "real" proof of his guilt except logs from the server

but try to think logically, GM cant check the logs and he doesnt have to prove you something every time someone will throw at him paint-made *evidence*
So ,since Gm can't prove ANYTHING or WON'T Prove anything nobody deserves ban ,not brokie nor SkyBh because nobody can simply PROVE it in any ways.A Video would be the ONLY and i repeat again ONLY proof that SkyBh could provide to proof that this helmet +16 exists,now if he didn't know that ok,we can either ASSUME HE MADE SCREEN REAL ,OR HE EDITED ,BUT YOU CAN'T Be sure even at 1% if it is real or fake ,it's simply IMPOSSIBLE....except dunno,if you wanna call FBI in investigation or sth...common person can't prove it anyways.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

windoo

Quote from: Alex on September 15, 2011, 04:10:56 PM

OT Alex: from which anime is your avatar ? xD
Cos it still wonders me it looks kinda similar to
Code Geass or Death Note but im pretty sure its none of them ;p
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

=^TrackZero^=

Yes yes bla bla bla grr grr grr oke oke tru tru.

LOCK.

p,s, 3 more spots for event left , sign in better instead of usless flood here.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]