Web Analytics
Normal raid bosses

News:

Main Menu

Normal raid bosses

Started by J4cKDan13L, September 14, 2011, 04:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J4cKDan13L

What about reduce a bit the spawn time of normal raids? actually they don't pay so much and there are too many raid farmer teams...

I heard also that when I left server, before gracia final, raid got a big big boost and were dropping also dynasties... well I noticed that boost stills but raids never drop dynasty...

there will be any update for normal raid bosses?
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Luthor123

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on September 14, 2011, 04:34:44 PM
What about reduce a bit the spawn time of normal raids? actually they don't pay so much and there are too many raid farmer teams...

I heard also that when I left server, before gracia final, raid got a big big boost and were dropping also dynasties... well I noticed that boost stills but raids never drop dynasty...

O-O ,jack on farm mode,that's serious.:O
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on September 14, 2011, 04:34:44 PM

yes in matter of fact im working on these with arena gm, should be UP <week im just trying not to debalance it , but yea this update coming too.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Weezer

Before update to GF we had boost on RB, they was harder to kill but rewards was a bit better than now.

Now to kill some RB u will need chars in right lvl for it, don't drop full drops like before, but rate drops of BEAS and BEWS r still fine.

flamingAwe

Quote from: Weezer on September 14, 2011, 04:46:23 PM
Before update to GF we had boost on RB, they was harder to kill but rewards was a bit better than now.

Now to kill some RB u will need chars in right lvl for it, don't drop full drops like before, but rate drops of BEAS and BEWS r still fine.

from what i saw, full items drop, saw in soi, saw on anakazel, saw inkamaloka, rest don't kill xD

Weezer

Quote from: flamingAwe on September 14, 2011, 05:13:21 PM
from what i saw, full items drop, saw in soi, saw on anakazel, saw inkamaloka, rest don't kill xD

THey still drop, but r not drops like we had in HB chronicle (in that time some RB was boosted in status and drops), now we had same drop like official, so most of then drops shit items like normal S weapons or S sets, but in other hand the BEAS and BEWS drops r still the same, but to be able to have a better chance is better to kill with chars lower than RB lvl.

Search in inet and u will see some raids that drops BEWS and u will hardly find then alive, cause some people r farming then and getting BEAS/BEWS almost all the time.

With 3 people each one with 2 chars (what is allowed) u will have 3 DD (TY or Daggers r best cause of Vampiric Effect so u dont need healer) and 3 supports u can make all RB rly fast. Or just 1 person with 3 boxes open (depends of equips u just need 1 rly good DD to make it + PP/BD and SWS/WK).

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Weezer on September 14, 2011, 05:22:13 PM
THey still drop, but r not drops like we had in HB chronicle (in that time some RB was boosted in status and drops), now we had same drop like official, so most of then drops shit items like normal S weapons or S sets, but in other hand the BEAS and BEWS drops r still the same, but to be able to have a better chance is better to kill with chars lower than RB lvl.

Search in inet and u will see some raids that drops BEWS and u will hardly find then alive, cause some people r farming then and getting BEAS/BEWS almost all the time.

With 3 people each one with 2 chars (what is allowed) u will have 3 DD (TY or Daggers r best cause of Vampiric Effect so u dont need healer) and 3 supports u can make all RB rly fast. Or just 1 person with 3 boxes open (depends of equips u just need 1 rly good DD to make it + PP/BD and SWS/WK).
Sometimes when i read ur posts i think i need to graduate math to understand it with so many numbers :D
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Weezer on September 14, 2011, 05:22:13 PM

Dont tell them how i do that.  :-X
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

qwertyzxc

Quote from: FeelmyBow on September 14, 2011, 05:45:11 PM

solo w/o any bots on self u can kill also :D

Weezer

Quote from: TrackZero on September 14, 2011, 05:29:40 PM
Sometimes when i read ur posts i think i need to graduate math to understand it with so many numbers :D

Cause most of time i need to explain how some things work here, to make those people understand some simple features from L2.

But believe me don't graduate on math it's rly insane! :D

Quote from: FeelmyBow on September 14, 2011, 05:45:11 PM

Ops! :D

flamingAwe

Quote from: Weezer on September 14, 2011, 09:41:57 PM
Cause most of time i need to explain how some things work here, to make those people understand some simple features from L2.

But believe me don't graduate on math it's rly insane! :D

Ops! :D

i farmed enough bosses in HB, to know, how they are killed xD even hardened bosses....
you say, that bosses do not drop, i tell you they drop normally...

windoo

@Topic it was already posted by me and probably some ppl more and track answered already, but you weezer really earning my (worthless?) respect for your replies ;]
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble