buuhauhaaua what i found on youtube xDD

sethan kick asses! hahahahah

666VeNoM

Quote from: dannisaiyan on September 21, 2011, 11:20:01 PM
LINEAGE II DNET - Nightmare [ FTP vs TEMP+CB ] PART I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK0oMOlsuOk

Date: 20.09.2011
Place: Giran Harbor

This is my first L2 Video, but i think its good for a first time. This is the 1st part of the video i recorded about 30min and i will edit other parts soon. Im gonna make more and more videos and upload it to PVPArena too, so ppl share it on other L2 Forums, social networks etc if u like it .. Rate & Comment ty :)

+1

Good vid bro!

;)
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Javardsnegger

Damn this Temp+CB zergers!!  We can clearly see in the vid temp/cb zerging ftp.... Damn this fking noob zergers....  ::)
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Tabbox

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 22, 2011, 06:10:33 PM
Damn this Temp+CB zergers!!  We can clearly see in the vid temp/cb zerging ftp.... Damn this fking noob zergers....  ::)
they were 34 on CC stop saying bullshit pls :DDD

lasombra

ofc we was 34 on CC.
I know well, I maked this CC.
Also we were attack by mojoo, WS and BB.

Summary, especially in first fight (also second) we were outnumbered compare to all enemys which was there. But ofc Your e-dk cannot accept it than You get ass kick again and again....

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Tabbox

sure u were outnumbered..i rly cant stop to laught about that.
and about mojoo and BB they were in our CC.

Javardsnegger

Quote from: lasombra on September 22, 2011, 06:39:52 PM
ofc we was 34 on CC.
I know well, I maked this CC.
Also we were attack by mojoo, WS and BB.

Summary, especially in first fight (also second) we were outnumbered compare to all enemys which was there. But ofc Your e-dk cannot accept it than You get ass kick again and again....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OMFG Dude what ever fking mushrooms you're taking send me some! No point arguing with you guys! So to end this, YES it was your excelent gameplay or your oe equipment which you have that make you win!! OMG...psico! They where outnumbred hehe ... lol
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Shadow21

mb we perfect in making zerg like u think, but in 1 thing u perfect for sure, its non stop 24/7 pathetic cry about zerg. so cry more plox
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

6bIK

Quote from: Shadow21 on September 22, 2011, 09:41:49 PM
mb we perfect in making zerg like u think, but in 1 thing u perfect for sure, its non stop 24/7 pathetic cry about zerg. so cry more plox
QQ AOD zerg,QQ ;D

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Dethstorm

Quote from: Shadow21 on September 22, 2011, 09:41:49 PM
U forgot about AOD's turbo BSOE when comes to fight in equal numbers :] perfect in that too
Zgliszcze BP/ES

BRexoo7

Quote from: Dethstorm on September 23, 2011, 03:26:56 PM
U forgot about AOD's turbo BSOE when comes to fight in equal numbers :] perfect in that too

I dont know if you're in the right position to add any comments related to AODs since you play in the 2nd league of NM server.

PS Before posts related to number ingame, just remember that this game it's called MMORPG (you'll find an answer in 1st and 2nd "M"s). I guess, to be fair, FTP must stay on stairs just 'cause they have a better presence ingame at some point? One day you'll realize that, beside items/numbers, something more it's needed to "success" in this game.