LINEAGE II DNET - Nightmare [ FTP vs TEMP+CB ] PART I - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

LINEAGE II DNET - Nightmare [ FTP vs TEMP+CB ] PART I

Started by dannisaiyan, September 21, 2011, 11:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Shadow21 on September 22, 2011, 09:41:49 PM
mb we perfect in making zerg like u think, but in 1 thing u perfect for sure, its non stop 24/7 pathetic cry about zerg. so cry more plox

Admiting is the first step towards recovery! You're almost there my retarded friend, keep it up  :-*
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Shadow21

Quote from: Dethstorm on September 23, 2011, 03:26:56 PM
U forgot about AOD's turbo BSOE when comes to fight in equal numbers :] perfect in that too

when u post atleast once here screen or fraps, not edited ofc when i made bsoe during pvp ill give u all my stuff and stop play. for now gtfo
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Dethstorm

Quote from: BRexoo7 on September 23, 2011, 03:40:32 PM
I dont know if you're in the right position to add any comments related to AODs since you play in the 2nd league of NM server.

PS Before posts related to number ingame, just remember that this game it's called MMORPG (you'll find an answer in 1st and 2nd "M"s). I guess, to be fair, FTP must stay on stairs just 'cause they have a better presence ingame at some point? One day you'll realize that, beside items/numbers, something more it's needed to "success" in this game.
omagad BRfunnyboi
Cb are 2nd league ? :D
Zgliszcze BP/ES

Shadow21

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 23, 2011, 04:25:26 PM

Admiting is the first step towards recovery! You're almost there my retarded friend, keep it up  :-*

always nice to see ur great opinion tardo. so keep doing ur job
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Lemarc

Quote from: Shadow21 on September 23, 2011, 06:27:23 PM
always nice to see ur great opinion tardo. so keep doing ur job

Each time this guy replys you can expect at least one bad mouth or one insult! Dude you rly must be a redneck trailertrash  :-\... i'm sure this is the very best you can...but sadly you are just unable of having a normal conversation....what a waste of cum!!

Shadow21

Quote from: Lemarc on September 23, 2011, 06:42:11 PM
Each time this guy replys you can expect at least one bad mouth or one insult! Dude you rly must be a redneck trailertrash  :-\... i'm sure this is the very best you can...but sadly you are just unable of having a normal conversation....what a waste of cum!!

now go and check how cb/temps answer for me, u will be rly surprised but there too dont exist posts w/o insult in my side. so i answer them how they answer for me. thats all

p.s. im so sure anyway u an cb or temp or wanna be 1 of them so nothing special for me in ur post.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Lemarc

Quote from: Shadow21 on September 23, 2011, 08:24:53 PM
p.s. im so sure anyway u an cb or temp or wanna be 1 of them so nothing special for me in ur post.

Lol, such a smalminded person... anyway you made my point!

P.s: Wrong on both counts. I don't even play anymore, long b4 you and few more like you (not clan related flame) came to poison our comunity! Anyway i'm done talking to slow/smal minded ppl! Cya. Keep on lowering yourself by flaming and insulting every1! Gz

Zuluman

Obviously I've been gone to long.... CB + Temp on the same side??  :o :o :o
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Shadow21

Quote from: Lemarc on September 23, 2011, 09:54:45 PM
Lol, such a smalminded person... anyway you made my point!

P.s: Wrong on both counts. I don't even play anymore, long b4 you and few more like you (not clan related flame) came to poison our comunity! Anyway i'm done talking to slow/smal minded ppl! Cya. Keep on lowering yourself by flaming and insulting every1! Gz

rly dunno who here slow/small minded but for sure its not me. check ur 2 last posts and count how many insults u used in my side after think who r u.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS