Web Analytics
Time to say goodbay

News:

Main Menu

Time to say goodbay

Started by Sethan, September 25, 2011, 11:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethan

I play here since c3 (almost 5 years) but now has come time to finish this shit.
I come to x5 from x15 becose to much was happened there.
Now to much happened here...... And i dont se a sense play here anymore.
I got new serwer rates x5 and all like on official.
All with me agree with one. This merge killed infinity x5.
I wanna thx me old friend xeron, littlerascal, fireblade, morgane, pouran, Onu3deheja, ZordII, Eurika, Wvarc, whole RussianWolf, j4ckdani3ls, eviltiptip, gaian, Vendetta, NW, Tip clan
And also i wanna thx me enemies for 4 years playin. Special: R0ly, msylimis, Tukann, Fellisin, Eleonor, Pucik, Szjba, Yousti, Evil, małej, raul, and even Synapsse, Tesss, ilonka, nathelka, infernal, heretic, dragonblade, arek121279, salus who play with me almost in whole clans,

Special i wanna thx wladcysmokow clan. Meybe im there since year but honest we play together  when i comes on serwer 2007.
I also wanna thx piccy. U can believe me or not but u are the best gm in history of infinity. Meybe i should take ban, but when u give it to me i 100% should take it.

Some ppl say that i never go away from this serwer. Meybe some ppl got right. But i think many things and i dont see any sense play here. When merge comes with x15 i think whole infnity leave. Server need  help and need help of  drake.

I wanna also thx TrackZero aka nigel lesspain (williams on forum his nick if someone need) for this almost 1 year focking server and for one year playing in 1 ally. And i wanna thx BlackHand clan (only 1 clan with i play on 2 servers)  for playing together .
Kicking with DB alphas was really plesure

THX all and goodbye

Sethan
Nick: SirSeth
Clan: Bupyc
Ally: FirstFront/CCCP

Now..

WladcySmokow clan.. BarnabaJones

NiToPaMi

Quote from: Sethan on September 25, 2011, 11:09:26 AM
I play here since c3 (almost 5 years) but now has come time to finish this shit.
I wanna thx me old friend xeron, littlerascal, fireblade, morgane, pouran, Onu3deheja, ZordII, Eurika, Wvarc, whole RussianWolf, j4ckdani3ls, eviltiptip, gaian, Vendetta, NW, Tip clan
And also i wanna thx me enemies for 4 years playin. Special: R0ly, msylimis, Tukann, Fellisin, Eleonor, Pucik, Szjba, Yousti, Evil, małej, raul, and even Synapsse, Tesss, ilonka, nathelka, infernal, heretic, dragonblade, arek121279, salus who play with me almost in whole clans,

Special i wanna thx wladcysmokow clan. Meybe im there since year but honest we play together  when i comes on serwer 2007.
I also wanna thx piccy. U can believe me or not but u are the best gm in history of infinity. Meybe i should take ban, but when u give it to me i 100% should take it.

Some ppl say that i never go away from this serwer. Meybe some ppl got right. But i think many things and i dont see any sense play here. When merge comes with x15 i think whole infnity leave. Server need  help and need help of  drake.

I wanna also thx TrackZero aka nigel lesspain (williams on forum his nick if someone need) for this almost 1 year focking server and for one year playing in 1 ally. And i wanna thx BlackHand clan (only 1 clan with i play on 2 servers)  for playing together .

THX all and goodbye

Sethan
GoodBye Sethan :)

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

flamingAwe

who cares?
pff, should kill you more, when you return to get in those lists xD

Luthor123

Special i wanna thx wladcysmokow clan. Meybe im there since year but honest we play together  when i comes on serwer 2007.

Some ppl say that i never go away from this serwer. Meybe some ppl got right. But i think many things and i dont see any sense play here. When merge comes with x15 i think whole infnity leave. Server need  help and need help of  drake.

I wanna also thx TrackZero aka nigel lesspain (williams on forum his nick if someone need) for this almost 1 year focking server and for one year playing in 1 ally. And i wanna thx BlackHand clan (only 1 clan with i play on 2 servers)  for playing together .

THX all and goodbye

Sethan
Thank you for great years as enemies Sethan.:) We had our upside downs ,i flamed you ,you flamed me but at the end we're have a common purpose which is to enjoy the game no matter enemies or not.For sure server loses a part of it when old players like you leave it and it gives a sort of bitter taste. Personally i'll miss you despite that some will call me crazy.^^
Farewell Sethan,i hope we'll meet again in future to share some good memories once again.  ;)
Good luck with your life ,i hope everything works out good for you in future.  :-*
Yours ,Eleonorr aka MrWenger.  ;D

P.s. GEIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ^^
P.s.2 I'll keep telling to miss XX (you know who i am not sure if it's ok to say name) "Tiritiri" as you used to while you're not there to do that.^^

Quote from: flamingAwe on September 25, 2011, 11:21:39 AM
who cares?
Many care.Though if you would leave...nobody would lift an eyebrow......
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Sethan

Quote from: flamingAwe on September 25, 2011, 11:21:39 AM
who cares?

I forgot about u and nito :P Probably i forget about many ppl who are not on list but i really wanna thx all :)

BTW its me old account when i play on x15 and im so lazy to modify all :P

Nick: SirSeth
Clan: Bupyc
Ally: FirstFront/CCCP

Now..

WladcySmokow clan.. BarnabaJones

jygh

I wanna also thx TrackZero aka nigel lesspain (williams on forum his nick if someone need)

im sorry but william is not trackzero xDD lol weezer is trackzero now lesspain .... who next lolz

anyway good luck irl and cya in few days:P
  Nightmare 30x

Jamesisko

cu ;)
i wanted play again on inf but more and more ppl told me .. "NO, its not worth".
U got new house?

PvtStuka

Dunno what to say. Learn your lesson from this. Going directly against authorities will get you in trouble anywhere else. Be a rebel, spread anarchy as much as you want, but never forget the consequences u might get yourself into.

Good luck

P.S.: "TrackZero aka nigel lesspain" This made me smile. Track and Nigel are 2 different persons.
- Nigel lives in LA and happy about non playing, works on his musician career as a hip hop/dnb artist, doing mixes.
- Track lives in Beograd, Serbia, and happy (nowadays less and less happy) about playing a GM here. He is in the TrackZero formation with Drake (according to my last info years ago), so he is a musician aswell, but definitely not in the hip hop etc. field.

You said you played with BH on Dragon, yet you had no clue about this. Are you sure this wasn't a one sided friendship from your side? I'm connected only with Nigel, yet it seems I know more about your so called friends than you.

Astramael      [db/tr]

=^TrackZero^=

Special i wanna thx wladcysmokow clan. Meybe im there since year but honest we play together  when i comes on serwer 2007.

Some ppl say that i never go away from this serwer. Meybe some ppl got right. But i think many things and i dont see any sense play here. When merge comes with x15 i think whole infnity leave. Server need  help and need help of  drake.

I wanna also thx TrackZero aka nigel lesspain (williams on forum his nick if someone need) for this almost 1 year focking server and for one year playing in 1 ally. And i wanna thx BlackHand clan (only 1 clan with i play on 2 servers)  for playing together .

THX all and goodbye

Sethan
Your welcome, good luck to you.

Just for the record he is unbanned week ago.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

PvtStuka

Quote from: TrackZero on September 25, 2011, 12:46:45 PM
Your welcome, good luck to you.

Just for the record he is unbanned week ago.

Just for the record, I wouldn't unban him. I don't know if you get anything from donations to your pocket, but even if you do, I wouldn't (actually don't) tolerate a customer talking to me as he talks to his dog.

Astramael      [db/tr]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: PvtStuka on September 25, 2011, 01:00:17 PM
Just for the record, I wouldn't unban him. I don't know if you get anything from donations to your pocket, but even if you do, I wouldn't (actually don't) tolerate a customer talking to me as he talks to his dog.
Ive got nothing , but well i wanted to give him 2nd chance , but he dont care np, he just cared for his items back so he can allegro them, but well its him i cant fix broken by the birth .
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

FIREBLADE

Ty sethan ..we were all time enemy and friend..cool pvp with u and all time fun..ty for all u done for this server..as someone told infinity lost a great player..No matters ban/items..U were and are great..Is what i think.Ty i hope 1 day to play with u More...

BTW: U still the best golka killer of the server..Medal for u;D