Web Analytics
TW (Territory War) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

TW (Territory War)

Started by PolSilv3r, September 26, 2011, 01:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windoo

I can't hold myself for stop my comment in there.
1) You - Silv3r - are throwing tards everywhere, respect ppl to be respected...!
2) About tw - we for sure need it i've about 5 acc to make noblesse on them, anyway you think we're happy cos its bugged now it makes me rolling on the floor laughin ! (whoah not in shortcut am i pro?)
3)Another case that question for felissin - may i ask you why this saint cow is still in BA - which did say nothing, but he DID help for enemies .. ? I havent ever seen violet helping enemy and i wont see him cos he's more honorable than most of server.
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

violetpl

Quote from: Crema on September 27, 2011, 10:32:45 AM
Question for felissin: why someone who help or will help enemy rather than same ally is still in your clan?
i never help enemy but if silver cant stop mby i start ;D

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

Javardsnegger

ROFL...CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ROOOOOFLLLLLL...and what a huge help we would have!! ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL

I dunno, and honestly i don't give a fuk! But this kinda behaviour imo tells me much about  inside policy! Imo you should start respect your ally mates cause without them you are worth SH1T aod!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

dodqns

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 27, 2011, 11:50:15 AM
I dunno, and honestly i don't give a fuk! But this kinda behaviour imo tells me much about  inside policy! Imo you should start respect your ally mates cause without them you are worth SH1T aod!
Inside policy is fine. FTP are 200-300 ppl, here post 2-3. 99% of ppl respect their ally mates.

Javardsnegger

Ah good to know! I was worried there for a sec!! "200-300" hihihihih  ;D "noooo we're not zergers...."
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Luthor123

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 27, 2011, 01:58:32 PM
Ah good to know! I was worried there for a sec!! "200-300" hihihihih  ;D "noooo we're not zergers...."
With 100 being active weekly.:P
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

MegaZord

Quote from: PolSilv3r on September 27, 2011, 10:44:44 AM
And who the fok are you to teach me?

Better look and talk with your own tards about their language cuz I didn't start.

Ur foking master, stop call ppl tards u brainless gym men.
Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 27, 2011, 11:50:15 AM
ROFL...CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ROOOOOFLLLLLL...and what a huge help we would have!! ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL

I dunno, and honestly i don't give a fuk! But this kinda behaviour imo tells me much about  inside policy! Imo you should start respect your ally mates cause without them you are worth SH1T aod!

Shit u can call ur clan mates or friends(if u have some) moron. If u have nothing constructiv to say better stfu and back to ur cave :*
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Luthor123

Track i think good time to lock topic.:) Turned to nice flamewar here instead of discussion. Peace.

PolSilv3r

Quote from: MegaZord on September 27, 2011, 03:38:52 PM
Ur foking master, stop call ppl tards u brainless gym men.

You didn't read ally chat where Violet started to flame me, my clan, my clan m8s (you still can see it on forum where he does it).

So who have started it?

And what about the part with helping enemies only to fok BA? Am I not wrong to calling him 'tard' coz of it, ain't I?

Is it normal to flame us (=BA) in every post that we are so low, we can't do a sh1t without you (=AOD)? Just read his posts.

Are you blind or just you are able to jump into the fire only to protect your members even when they say so many bullsh1t on left and right and they are wrong? Are you?

Just think b4 answering... That's why I called him and Flaming 'tards'. It's still 'low grade flame' for such an acting.

B4 judging talk with two sides, gather all info, think or shh... Pointless drama.
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Luthor123