Web Analytics
Plz remove delevel command.

News:

Main Menu

Plz remove delevel command.

Started by MegaZord, October 01, 2011, 04:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaZord

Why? If someone scam account, ok u lose items etc, but is not problem donate or farm some time to have them back. But what will happen if someone go to ur account which is 85 lvl skills enchant around 30 and all Forgotten scrolls, he delevel ur char to lvl 1 and u lose all enchants all fs, then u rly say bb xD. Other option, someone log drunk or after drugs, he dont know what he is doing and he delvl his char and oopss xD. Other commands u inplented are good but this sux imo, is not arena x200.

BUMP for remove this.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

=^TrackZero^=

i cant type 85x .delevel even when im sober!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

flamingAwe

nah, best is to change hacked chars macro om 1st panel for 13 lines of .delevel xDD

J4cKDan13L

Let's remove all power sockets in your house..if you are drunk you could try to put a fork in it...
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Di

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

PolSilv3r

Quote from: MegaZord on October 01, 2011, 04:18:56 PM
Why? If someone scam account, ok u lose items etc, but is not problem donate or farm some time to have them back. But what will happen if someone go to ur account which is 85 lvl skills enchant around 30 and all Forgotten scrolls, he delevel ur char to lvl 1 and u lose all enchants all fs, then u rly say bb xD. Other option, someone log drunk or after drugs, he dont know what he is doing and he delvl his char and oopss xD. Other commands u inplented are good but this sux imo, is not arena x200.

BUMP for remove this.

Funny arguments :D

Best is part with drugs :D

You made my day!
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

shootingstar

.delevel sucks .. remove it lol ..i agree with the dude .. if your account gets hacked then u r screwed .. hahah

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: PolSilv3r on October 01, 2011, 05:04:38 PM
Funny arguments :D

Best is part with drugs :D

You made my day!

Check his avatar , youll understand how big is the dmg xD

Quote from: shootingstar on October 01, 2011, 05:05:25 PM
.delevel sucks .. remove it lol ..i agree with the dude .. if your account gets hacked then u r screwed .. hahah
If it happens, last thing youll care is level imo
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Baldric

BUMP for remove this.

Don't delete anything, you did great job with this and other commands. Aod guys are just looking for a hole in the whole. They all share their accounts and then they get "hacked". I got a lot of accounts and none unwanted person ever logged them becouse I guard my property in the right way. Do you also give your friends bank accounts and keys to your house? GM shouldn't waste his time just becouse someone was stupid enough to get scammed. Also your resoning is on a level beyond comments, when you get drunk and do stupid shit you have to pay for your mistakes not expect anyone to prevent or repair them for you.

felo41

BUMP for remove this.

Drunk ppl have problem even with walking or aiming ,ur talking about kids who wanna be drunk and pretend ,lmao.
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

plee

Quote from: TrackZero on October 01, 2011, 05:07:22 PM
If it happens, last thing youll care is level imo

hacker find empty char and delevel it, funny have all ur items and no char ? xd

also, for what there is this command? to delevel bots to proper level? or for what use we need to delevel ?

Shadow21

Quote from: Baldric on October 01, 2011, 05:09:44 PM
Don't delete anything, you did great job with this and other commands. Aod guys are just looking for a hole in the whole. They all share their accounts and then they get "hacked". I got a lot of accounts and none unwanted person ever logged them becouse I guard my property in the right way. Do you also give your friends bank accounts and keys to your house? GM shouldn't waste his time just becouse someone was stupid enough to get scammed. Also your resoning is on a level beyond comments, when you get drunk and do stupid shit you have to pay for your mistakes not expect anyone to prevent or repair them for you.

ofc, well known botters like u gonna defend such updates:)
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005