Web Analytics
Antharas and new commands.

News:

Main Menu

Antharas and new commands.

Started by MegaZord, October 04, 2011, 01:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaZord

Tracky can u check plz Antharas coz since begin of GF it drop only once earring and it was on begin of Gracia, as i know u was fixing antha coz he was respawning too fast, so maybe someone is fuked with his drop.+/- 10 antharas killed since then and no earring, we try many ways, even we was killing with retails coz he is 79 lvl.

From new commands which u inplented only .help and .delevel work as i know, rest not.
Thx
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

flamingAwe

expoff works : blocks exp gain, but you still get SP
expon turns exp gaining back
about anty: tell us (us as community, not us as FTP) on what conditions can anty with IDs 29067 and 29068 spawn, cause all bosses that i saw so far had id 29066
http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/29066/antharas.html
http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/29067/antharas.html
http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/29068/antharas.html
(npcname-e.dat edit, same as chests/boxes  :P)

Dumbled0re

ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

lol

Quote from: flamingAwe on October 04, 2011, 01:50:10 AM
expoff works : blocks exp gain, but you still get SP
expon turns exp gaining back

It would be cool, if character's exp who have '.expoff' on, goes to those in party, who dont have :D
Not like now its going just nowhere :P

Anyways commend .time, works also :P

I curious how this command .lock will work, and how its locking items or whatever :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

QuadCore

Quote from: MegaZord on October 04, 2011, 01:33:21 AM
Tracky can u check plz Antharas coz since begin of GF it drop only once earring and it was on begin of Gracia, as i know u was fixing antha coz he was respawning too fast, so maybe someone is fuked with his drop.+/- 10 antharas killed since then and no earring, we try many ways, even we was killing with retails coz he is 79 lvl.

From new commands which u inplented only .help and .delevel work as i know, rest not.
Thx
afaik it depends on numbers of party/ppl inside

MegaZord

Quote from: QuadCore on October 04, 2011, 12:36:29 PM
afaik it depends on numbers of party/ppl inside

We tryed with 50+ ppl and 20+ it doesnt matter. I think somethink was foked when GM's was fixing Antharas respawn time.

Track plz check Antharas.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

flamingAwe

Quote from: MegaZord on October 04, 2011, 01:16:22 PM
We tryed with 50+ ppl and 20+ it doesnt matter. I think somethink was foked when GM's was fixing Antharas respawn time.

Track plz check Antharas.

the problem is, we didn't try with 100-200 ppl
so track, pls, tell us conditions of spawning different antys
maybe they really were random, and some fix changed it to constant weakest entity?
maybe we need whole server to be in cave to spawn right one?
maybe we must enter with cc or 1 by 1?

Weezer

I remember i saw a topic about this on Dragon Section 2 or 3 months ago, about the problems.

As far as i know on GF there was like 3 versions of some epics, and just 1 of then drop the Earring.

1 hard version - drop earring 100%
1 medium version - drop earring (chance to drop, but not 100%)
1 weak version - dont drop earring

And besides this the hard version have the lower chance to spawn than others, so most of times it won't drop. Also there's no way to know what will spawn till u r inside and Antharas is alive (u will see that on weak version the damage is rly high compared to others).

flamingAwe: check the link u send (http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/29066/antharas.html) there's info for drop of Earring. In fact there's info for all the 3 different ID's of Antharas.

flamingAwe

Quote from: Weezer on October 04, 2011, 02:51:41 PM

flamingAwe: check the link u send (http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/29066/antharas.html) there's info for drop of Earring. In fact there's info for all the 3 different ID's of Antharas.

the links i gave are only to show that 3 kinds should exist (+1  depricated old one, that won't spawn now)
Dtop there is from freya, so not reliable to our question.

Weezer

Quote from: flamingAwe on October 04, 2011, 02:53:51 PM
the links i gave are only to show that 3 kinds should exist (+1  depricated old one, that won't spawn now)
Dtop there is from freya, so not reliable to our question.

Not only RB have 3 versions, a lot of mobs have it too, with same name, but different Spoil/Drop.

For the Epics about this i'm not telling that this happening here 100%, as i said i remember i saw that info on Dragon Section around 2-3 months ago (maybe more), i'm also not 100% about this, but since ur people telling that most of time u killing it and not dropping it should be some true in that info.

MegaZord

Maybe there is 3 diffrent Antharas with diffrent IP, but problem is we killed 10-12 antha since GF, and only 1 st drop earring, later Track or Drake dunno was fixing Antha coz it was respawning every 30 min as i heard. So maybe they fuked sth. Its not possible that in 10 antha which died, we didnt had luck to get this right one which drop earring.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

flamingAwe

Quote from: Weezer on October 04, 2011, 02:59:35 PM
Not only RB have 3 versions, a lot of mobs have it too, with same name, but different Spoil/Drop.

and what in my post made you think i'm willing to discuss any other NPC?
just for your info, NAMES of mobs are Client side infos, used ONLY for players. and ALL 100% NPC on server can have SAME NAME and SAME LOOK, just edit client files any time you want.
Different is their ID, which is sent to client from server(based on ID client chose name, title, appearence, sound, animation etc), so there are 3 Differnt by ID and same by name Antarses (4 to be precies, but once again i won't stop on depricated one)
Different is DROP, which is sent by server, depending on what ID had killed NPC.

And the problem is than NPC with ID 29067 and 29068 never spawned since i returned (joined aod 3 weeks after gracia start, so missed the 1st raids), only NPC with ID 29066 (edit npcname-e.dat file and you will see his name, for example as chupacabra, whatever) spawned. This one, proven, doesn't drop earring, question is how to make rest 2 spawn.