ABOUT CANCEL...AND OTHER STUFF! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

ABOUT CANCEL...AND OTHER STUFF!

Started by vergo, October 05, 2011, 10:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenice

Quote from: MegaZord on October 06, 2011, 10:19:34 AM
I agree with Vergo, Kamaels are new class in L2, well ye maybe steal buff is pain in the ass but its only defence for kamael to not die,this raise have low pdef,patt,mdef, low stats and nerfing their only power sux imo. We get used to sps cancels, to daggers big damage from back, archers who hit strong, so why we cant have here kamaels which steal buffs like they should?  For example: Kamael archer got about 4,5-5 k p att with good bow on full buff, and normal archer got 9 k, its little unbalanced isnt it?

BUMP FOR UNNERF KAMAELS.

Normal archer have 9k patk ? lol wake up
Dont come cry about kamael weakness cuz they get hited with low dmg from most of archers (the well buffed and equiped kamaels ofc)

MegaZord

Quote from: zenice on October 06, 2011, 10:24:37 AM
Dont come cry about kamael weakness cuz they get hited with low dmg from most of archers (the well buffed and equiped kamaels ofc)

I not play kamael and i dont cry lol. I just say they should be like Ncsoft make them. Normal archer i mean other classes. Not archer with db+f+3. I play sometimes on my friend pr/bd and get 8-9 k p att is not problem in ogre tatoo.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

chlipus

kamaels have prahme +3k m def all the time on pt 

zenice

Quote from: MegaZord on October 06, 2011, 10:50:48 AM
I not play kamael and i dont cry lol. I just say they should be like Ncsoft make them. Normal archer i mean other classes. Not archer with db+f+3. I play sometimes on my friend pr/bd and get 8-9 k p att is not problem in ogre tatoo.

This its not oficial server as u noticed... the substack system completly changed the way l2 should be played.
About your friend pr/bd with 9k patk, i wonder what set/weapon++++ he have   :-X

QuadCore

Quote from: DKociak on October 06, 2011, 09:26:42 AM
Kamaels are weak from begginning and it is NCsoft idea...dont want??- dont play. On DN u wanna make from kamael UBER mega POWN char and kill with it Tanks....subbed on dagers...and when u  cant kill it ,  u start crying .
:-X

MegaZord

Quote from: zenice on October 06, 2011, 11:10:59 AM
This its not oficial server as u noticed... the substack system completly changed the way l2 should be played.
About your friend pr/bd with 9k patk, i wonder what set/weapon++++ he have   :-X

Ye is not official server but as Trackzero wrote, we are like official(mean skills etc) so why other classes can be like official and kamaels not? Vesper hvy+6 and ica +16 why? xD But as u see most of archers on server got weapons +10-16 so is normal all have +/- same p att.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

zenice

Quote from: MegaZord on October 06, 2011, 11:35:58 AM
Ye is not official server but as Trackzero wrote, we are like official(mean skills etc) so why other classes can be like official and kamaels not? Vesper hvy+6 and ica +16 why? xD But as u see most of archers on server got weapons +10-16 so is normal all have +/- same p att.

Cant have all things like oficial or this would be an (even more) mess.
Stop using that portuguese f4g char and try with a really normal pr/bd  ;D

Sp3ctre

Quote from: zenice on October 06, 2011, 10:24:37 AM
why u say they get hited with low dmg?
Soul Barrier that give some resistence from bow reduce dmg when is on  with like 100 dmg
is not resist arrow...
and since they whear only light set, with the low hp and  p def i can say they get hited preatty good from archers :)
about dmg i had max p atac 4k with ic+f+7 witch if far from normal archer with same echip ( 6-6.5k?)

zenice

Quote from: Sp3ctre on October 06, 2011, 01:03:00 PM
why u say they get hited with low dmg?
Soul Barrier that give some resistence from bow reduce dmg when is on  with like 100 dmg
is not resist arrow...
and since they whear only light set, with the low hp and  p def i can say they get hited preatty good from archers :)
about dmg i had max p atac 4k with ic+f+7 witch if far from normal archer with same echip ( 6-6.5k?)

Ask Janka and that kamalol from BArmy Weosomething, at least this 2 are the ones i see on sieges and they dont take high dmg, maybe its their buffs, atribute, wtv.

vergo

ofc no gm bothered to answer!...not that i expected an answer! ONe more thing...Why Olympiad blessing is not given to me when i start fights in oly? OMG TRACK! U RLLY HATE KAMAELS! I rlly start to believe that!

slimx

Quote from: vergo on October 07, 2011, 11:01:28 AM
ofc no gm bothered to answer!...not that i expected an answer! ONe more thing...Why Olympiad blessing is not given to me when i start fights in oly? OMG TRACK! U RLLY HATE KAMAELS! I rlly start to believe that!
don't bother re mlk , the only solution is to reroll  ;) imo crafter/spoiler would do much better than kamael  ;D

vergo