Web Analytics
ABOUT CANCEL...AND OTHER STUFF!

News:

Main Menu

ABOUT CANCEL...AND OTHER STUFF!

Started by vergo, October 05, 2011, 10:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vergo

Well, i make post AGAIN cause u didnt respond to my last one...
You nerfed kamaels as soon as gracia came cause u said NCSOFT is stupid to make a skill cancel 8 buffs...so u nerfed...now daggers cancel 15 buffs in 1 min! But i guess NCSOFT is stupid again...
Removing att speed p attack and con from kamaels again since last update was beyond any understanding!
We have low dmg, low stats (2,3k cp in oly...even a mage has more) tanks reflect 90% of curses...so we have no chance! I dont mention dmg from daggers cause u know!

Balancing chars is a good thing...but before u go make some changes on server u should test first or try to see if they fit!
I hope for your understanding...i play in this server since c3...i dont want to change or leave!

BRexoo7

Just relax and enjoy our "official like server" (with some "little" touches justified by MSN testing).

chlipus

Sp3ctre

I have to agree vergo, kamaels are tottaly fuked now.
Even i, that rly enjoy that race, for the way they look not that they were strong, quit plaing kamael.
When was  decided to nerf  Steal Divinity to 1 min reuse and only 3 buf steal  was exactly  when we updated to Gracia and ppl cry about this skill in HB.
But now after gracia update daggers (pvp weapon cancel), tanks with Touch of Death and mages with cancel do alot better then kamaels with Steal Divinity.
Steal Divinity from kamaels should compensate for theyr low dmg and p def but with 1 min reuse and 3 buf steal is an usless skill(or almost).

Ps: the name of the treand should be: Why i quit to play kamael :D

andreww

Quote from: vergo on October 05, 2011, 10:24:24 AM
Well, i make post AGAIN cause u didnt respond to my last one...
You nerfed kamaels as soon as gracia came cause u said NCSOFT is stupid to make a skill cancel 8 buffs...so u nerfed...now daggers cancel 15 buffs in 1 min! But i guess NCSOFT is stupid again...
Removing att speed p attack and con from kamaels again since last update was beyond any understanding!
We have low dmg, low stats (2,3k cp in oly...even a mage has more) tanks reflect 90% of curses...so we have no chance! I dont mention dmg from daggers cause u know!

Balancing chars is a good thing...but before u go make some changes on server u should test first or try to see if they fit!
I hope for your understanding...i play in this server since c3...i dont want to change or leave!
bump better delete the compleet keamel raise :( intead of nerf them 24/7 and since cancel ressist works correct now
make the nerf on the kemeal and on focus death like it suppoced to be
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

Vinny

Yee they nerfed steal divinity to 1 min but why not from sps also? Some classes are just untouchable.
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/vinnyn.png/][/URL]

vergo

Kamael was a new race...a complete new gameplay! I like it and enjoyed playing! Now i have every reason to stop! Killing some1 in oly or in pvp seems impossible! But i guess TRACK u own the server and u know best...As you say in your posts!
Sorry if i am being irronic, but sometimes we cant help it!

NiToPaMi

Quote from: vergo on October 05, 2011, 09:06:00 PM
Kamael was a new race...a complete new gameplay! I like it and enjoyed playing! Now i have every reason to stop! Killing some1 in oly or in pvp seems impossible! But i guess TRACK u own the server and u know best...As you say in your posts!
Sorry if i am being irronic, but sometimes we cant help it!
Welcome to the JUNGLE ..XD

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

GhostSlayer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

raymax

InfiniteNightmare x20, Proud BA Member

AntonioPuerta
Milencia
Raymax  
DevilsNation always in my heart...
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/antoni10.jpg/][/URL]

vergo

as nito said welcome to the jungle! And goes for all of us!

MegaZord

I agree with Vergo, Kamaels are new class in L2, well ye maybe steal buff is pain in the ass but its only defence for kamael to not die,this raise have low pdef,patt,mdef, low stats and nerfing their only power sux imo. We get used to sps cancels, to daggers big damage from back, archers who hit strong, so why we cant have here kamaels which steal buffs like they should?  For example: Kamael archer got about 4,5-5 k p att with good bow on full buff, and normal archer got 9 k, its little unbalanced isnt it?

BUMP FOR UNNERF KAMAELS.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired