EARL

Started by FIREBLADE, October 07, 2011, 12:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreww

keep him banned

this is  so low, why u would flame people . and insult people

grow up dude
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

Shadow21

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 07, 2011, 01:41:10 AM
he said exactly this :

" fu.ckin romanian gipsies, the Gárda coming for you to beat the sh1t of your asses "

the "Gárda" is a hungarian paramilitar organization, established by brainless neo-nazi idiots.

for more info: http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,502184,00.html

120h ban for such things is a joke, everyone who talks like that deserves insta perma. well you know me, i like to flame, and hell yeah im pretty good in it BUT, there are plenty things no one allowed to say. its far away from a simple shit like " you fckin american/hungarian/venezuelan/romanian etc etc tard. " ...

~mark.

p.s.: yes, i am from Hungary, and i am pretty ashamed cause of tards like Earl.

u ashamed??? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wait...... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cant resist omg.....

ashamed person which almost everyday insult ppl w/o any reason, only cuz he feel untouchable, thinks insult some1 is funny and those insults increase size of his e-penis. u have limit for insults??? yeah sure, especially there limit with insult ppl family which not connected to this game at all. i rly dunno how ppl like u can be so pathetic. u passed limit in insults long time ago but ofc u saint. also why u didnt made screens where immaculate insulted  earl, call her bich, whore etc almost everyday? oh sry such screens can destroys her reputation so make them not needed. rly dude, go back to ur cave and leave us alone w/o ur pathetic theories and holiness.

Quote from: andreww on October 07, 2011, 06:33:28 AM
keep him banned

this is  so low, why u would flame people . and insult people

grow up dude

and u dude should stfu rly. u got ban for racial insults too but sadly for this was needed not 1 screen which gm got in dunno which way but 3 months and only cuz whole server community start talk about it . and u used such insults in hero chat few months so such things saw whole server everyday. so about insults in ur case better dont talk at all.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Tukan

Let me post my theory as well after 1 screenshot. All I see is a shout against a romanian gypsy, is there any here?

I also don't know how word "fukin" came into the picture by Mark, "rettegj" doesn't have such meaning :o "Beat the sh1t" is overreacting as well. If sbdy would like to question my reliability, I am also from Hungary.
After this makes me wonder, by whose translation got a person ban? :)

About link: I've read it, and its competense is quite low, german newswriter had to lick ass of jewish people, because they rule the world, so sad.

A question at the end: how much ban did she get btw?
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

FeelmyBow

Who is Earl? that annoying geek who transforms into a pig everytime and screams "Oink Oink Oink"? And acts like peoples shadow with no english vocabulary ready?
If so she can stay perm banned for being a twat.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

ylim

Quote from: andreww on October 07, 2011, 06:33:28 AM
keep him banned

this is  so low, why u would flame people . and insult people

grow up dude

HAHAHAHA the best when a brainless kid who insult flame all the time others telling somehting like this
u made my day again

and earl u should have mroe brain to write something like this, u know well not only u the only 1 hungarian on server...
mark translate a bit hard, but about garda etc he totaly wrote right.

ps i wont say she dont deserve ban, but just check for others aswell, like hvy tards like brokie who insulting polish ppl day by day and all others (no im not polish im hungarian )

lasombra

Funny how ppl who flame every day now are saints, and asking for ban.
Mark aka saint cow and L2 guru here (600 attr ftw) is even ashamed, and he is the biggest flamer here, bigger than brookie.

I don't tell earl didn't wroted nothng bad (she added after it ;p;p;p anyway). She get pissed after many pm's everyday with insults.
But my members, womans from my clan are hard insulted everyday, couse of nationality, are called whores, botches shared in clan etc etc.

Strange than no one from those ppl get ban yet...
And more strange is than it's another banned person without screen on forum in bad users, just couse of pm in gamw or some messenger...

This should be clear Track.
Ban ALL who use such insults (hello server with 100 ppl)
Or don't ban at all.

Couse now we have saint cows like mark and others.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

ylim

fel sure u have right in some way, but there is huge gap between cheap flame-insult, like u r b1tch tard idiot moron and so on, and writing nazi sentences. yeah he wrote ":P:P:P" so if sdy make racist insults but using some kind of smile its ok ? i dont think so...

lasombra

I don't defend her in this Ylim. I think she shouldn't tell it. Even if this was joke - was bad one.
Buy should I remaind hero shouts "You mother was nazi blower" ? Ofc to Polish ppl. Was ban ?

Problem is. Ban for such things get only we, others not.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

oOMiaOo

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

dutchy

flame zerg here to  defend  racist insults  maybe u better  talk with earl to stop this  behavour
and learn that all sides cant do  this

zenice

Quote from: ylim on October 07, 2011, 09:26:39 AM
fel sure u have right in some way, but there is huge gap between cheap flame-insult, like u r b1tch tard idiot moron and so on, and writing nazi sentences. yeah he wrote ":P:P:P" so if sdy make racist insults but using some kind of smile its ok ? i dont think so...

+100

Deserved BAN!

WindWalk

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 07, 2011, 01:41:10 AM120h ban for such things is a joke, everyone who talks like that deserves insta perma. well you know me, i like to flame, and hell yeah im pretty good in it BUT, there are plenty things no one allowed to say. its far away from a simple shit like " you fckin american/hungarian/venezuelan/romanian etc etc tard. " ...
~mark.

So if U are soo damm cool and fair person::

1. Flame :
Quote from: mark_elesse on September 03, 2011, 11:59:51 AMnot to mention that WindWalk head AOD slut joined to this convo.... amazingly cheap
- WindWalk=Shabby=Me - BA clan not AOD

2. Insult to the nation (Poland) :
Quote from: mark_elesse on September 03, 2011, 12:14:13 PMyeh, you're right..she's in that **** tardclan with that blue crest aight ?

3. Aspersion/Slander :
Quote from: mark_elesse on September 03, 2011, 05:15:39 PM@ Windwalk: how about your camstrip actions for items ? :)

So now I w8 for ban for this person, if we have equal right for all ppl.