Web Analytics
GRAND OLYMPIAD. - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

GRAND OLYMPIAD.

Started by Luthor123, October 03, 2011, 09:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should be the max enchant in Grand Olympiad?

Max+3 weapon/3 armor.
17 (22.7%)
Max+4 weapon/4 armor.
5 (6.7%)
Max+3 weapon/6 armor.
0 (0%)
Max+6 weapon/3 armor.
2 (2.7%)
Max+6 weapon/6 armor.
25 (33.3%)
Max+oo weapon/oo armor.
31 (41.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Voting closed: October 17, 2011, 09:23:48 PM

QuadCore

Duelist extraordinaire Joey Wheeler would give ya some advice "I didn't win cuz I'm the number one
duelist in da world I won cuz you stink"

EvilPL

Quote from: BRexoo7 on October 07, 2011, 05:49:26 PM

If for you it's ok to be "donators shooting practice", just 'cause Track is greedy, it's your problem. I know 1 network (l i n e a g e.ro) way  bigger than Dragon, where donations were implemented like it should be: you enjoy the game-->donate-->get some custom unique items (like agathions), but nothing to interfere in the gameplay.
VonVein had a doom++++ set and something else back then. (in a time when you couldn't donate for overenchanted items!).
What is a Katsu? New Oly farmer? He's getting close to Psyck's Hiven or Brookie (even played by him-just to name a donator)?
On Oficial you can blame some koreans for ingame issues (NCSoft), not some serbian that is drinking Psyck's euros.

NM server started to become empty, slowly, since donations for ++items/items that cant be obtained in other way were implemented.
But, like always, to conclude: it's a private server, like it or leave it.
Man... just leave this... You will see nothing more than insults and "funny" pictures made by some bored kid and quoted in forums by other brainless kids... You will change nothing. And not bcoz this is donation network - this is ok, server owner need money for keep it alive, need to get some money + coz this is work and work need profits. It was ok on Infinity, where everyone could buy coins, buy clean weapon/armor from donny and do with this whatever he wanted. It was also possible to farm till he could buy such items. It was fun when you made some ++ by your hands and was rly proud you did it. Where is this fun now ? We are (I dunno who you are, I'm talking about me and my friends) here like unwanted guests, this is not our server like Infinity was. Here even bans for hard insulting are only for us, not for them... What is interesting ? What they will do, when on sever will stay 40 ppl with weapons +15 sets +10 and lots of stuff. Because unwanted guests will not stay here long time. 
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]

PainMaster

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

PvtStuka

Quote from: EvilPL on October 09, 2011, 07:07:54 AM
Man... just leave this... You will see nothing more than insults and "funny" pictures made by some bored kid and quoted in forums by other brainless kids... You will change nothing. And not bcoz this is donation network - this is ok, server owner need money for keep it alive, need to get some money + coz this is work and work need profits. It was ok on Infinity, where everyone could buy coins, buy clean weapon/armor from donny and do with this whatever he wanted. It was also possible to farm till he could buy such items. It was fun when you made some ++ by your hands and was rly proud you did it. Where is this fun now ? We are (I dunno who you are, I'm talking about me and my friends) here like unwanted guests, this is not our server like Infinity was. Here even bans for hard insulting are only for us, not for them... What is interesting ? What they will do, when on sever will stay 40 ppl with weapons +15 sets +10 and lots of stuff. Because unwanted guests will not stay here long time.  

Don't fraternize with Fisherman. Remember later, that I warned you :)

Astramael      [db/tr]

zenice

Quote from: EvilPL on October 09, 2011, 07:07:54 AM