Web Analytics
Where Is Everybody ?!

News:

Main Menu

Where Is Everybody ?!

Started by Boulle, October 16, 2011, 01:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boulle

Okay So Hello I Am Boulle(He Was In Sin And Fearless)'s Girlfriend And He Always Told Me How There Was So Many People And Newbies All The

Time, So I Downloaded And Installed The Game And Went To One Of The Main City He Told Me Which Is Aden( I Also Traveled A Bit ) , There Was

A Maximum Of 7 People Including AFK Shops. So We Are Now Wondering Where The Heck Is Everyone. I Am On Nightmare Server. Is There A

More Populated Server Or People Are Just Hiding?

If There Is Some Survivors Tho I Would Like The Help Of A Clan, I Am Totally New To L2 And Plan On Being A Spectral Master. Having Played A Few

Mmos Im Used To The Gameplay But Not To This Game ^ ^.

Well Thanks And Boulle Says Hi If Some Old Dnet Players Are Still Here.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Boulle on October 16, 2011, 01:45:00 AM
Okay So Hello I Am Boulle(He Was In Sin And Fearless)'s Girlfriend And He Always Told Me How There Was So Many People And Newbies All The

Time, So I Downloaded And Installed The Game And Went To One Of The Main City He Told Me Which Is Aden( I Also Traveled A Bit ) , There Was

A Maximum Of 7 People Including AFK Shops. So We Are Now Wondering Where The Heck Is Everyone. I Am On Nightmare Server. Is There A

More Populated Server Or People Are Just Hiding?

If There Is Some Survivors Tho I Would Like The Help Of A Clan, I Am Totally New To L2 And Plan On Being A Spectral Master. Having Played A Few

Mmos Im Used To The Gameplay But Not To This Game ^ ^.

Well Thanks And Boulle Says Hi If Some Old Dnet Players Are Still Here.
Did you check giran maybe?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Naku

7 shops ? :O u gotta go giran :)