Web Analytics
GAME RULE UPDATED MAKE SURE YOU READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

News:

Main Menu

GAME RULE UPDATED MAKE SURE YOU READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by =^TrackZero^=, October 17, 2011, 12:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Okay game rules updated, make sure YOU READ IT ON TIME BEFORE YOU GET PUNUSHED!!!!

Here is a new part only:

- INSULTING, HUMILIATING AND DISRESPECTING OTHERS: Its STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, in order to save players dignity and having a minimum of human respect to each other , you cant insult anyone no more on this server no matter if its racial insult or any other insult.By this i mean:
~~ IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO SOMEONE IN GAME USE PRIVATE MESSAGE, IF THAT PERSON BLOCKS YOU, YOU ARE FORBIDDEN TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PERSON IN NEGATIVE FORM,INSULT,HUMILIATE,DISRESPECT IN VERY NEGATIVE WAY IN  SHOUT/TRADE/HERO/GENERAL CHAT, PERIOD! IF YOU DONT RESPECT THIS RULE YOUR BAN WILL START FROM 120H TO PERMA BAN IF YOU KEEP BRAKING THIS RULE!!!!!!!! THIS RULE WILL APPLY FOR EVERYONE NO MATTER DONATOR,COUSIN,FRIEND,BROTHER,.....E V E R Y O N E. YOU CAN HATE ME BUT YOU WILL RESPECT OUR RULES!!!!
CREATING NEW CHARS LVL 1 AND KEEP INSULTING VIA PM WILL NOT HELP YOU I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BAN YOU PERMANENTLY WHERE IT HURTS MOST!!
The insult will be valued by me directly on all reports in bad user section and i will be the judge of which words are considered as insult , ill just give you a hint (whore,random female humiliation insults <ESPECIALLY>,....family insults,death threats,.....)
This rule apply starting 18.10.2011.
I will bring back a dignity on this server , if you dont want by nature, ill do it by force then since situation is going out of control, i have been tolerating many staff so far but this is it, you reached my limit. Make sure you read this rules 10x and start respecting it!!!!!!!!!!
~~

Whole rules can be found in this link:

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,51572.0.html
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

flamingAwe

I guess topic "to Draven" helped a bit to understand our GM team, that those words are not the words ppl like to hear xD

Fui

Fui                 TK/WR    Nobless   [x3 Hero]  "AmongMortal"
TeSpacco        Des/Ol    Nobless
Sceolan           Bp/Pal    Nobless   (Bitch Char)
KillerMachine   Aw/Pr    Nobless  (Glass Cannon)
Stedler             Des             (Horns Maker)

Honor to AmongMortal, much more of a clan..

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on October 17, 2011, 01:08:58 PM
I guess topic "to Draven" helped a bit to understand our GM team, that those words are not the words ppl like to hear xD
Well, believe it or not, but im not in charge of baduser section so i wasnt even watching it since i really dont have time for it and its a job of an another gm , SADLY ,they are all afk for some reasons for quite long -.- :@ :@.

However i bumped on those topics and well i was shocked , but its good i found it at least on time .

Big apologize for this unknown delay :(

Dr_Genius

+ 1
rly nice rules ... just hope it rly takes place :)

btw .. pin the topic so that everyone sees it :)

gj track ;)

entomb

you should ban flames on forum too...

flame on forum -> get ban on game.

who isn't tired of every single post becoming a low direct insult war?
Infinite nightmare
Reanimate > Bishop/Pala - fresh start!

RIP Shadow - GOK clan, EvilEmpire aliance
entomb > necro/Da //bishop 
tombio  > necro/EE 

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 17, 2011, 02:06:04 PM
what about well known facts ? like that DramaQueens mom selling her body for money... should we ask the local streetmeat hunters from her town to upload movies, as a major proof that its not a flame? or just switch the word b1tch to prostitute?
details please ! >_>

Sober up, i give you really minimum amount of time to get familiar with new rules, else the punishment will be strict.

FeelmyBow

~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

jygh

Nightmare 30x

lasombra

Quote from: FeelmyBow on October 17, 2011, 02:22:45 PM
Do you see making fun of someone as flaming aswell?

there is difference between "flame" and "flame"
It's normall than ppl flame in game, it's even make server more alive.
But everything have limit. And many ppl already passes this limit.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Teh noob

sooner or later every online game community gets to the point when dictatorship of mods is the only thing that will make ppl realise, that abusive language is considered "fun" when u re 13, "normal" if u re 16 , and gets u knifed 20 +. been there seen that.

Weezer

Quote from: lasombra on October 17, 2011, 04:05:38 PM
there is difference between "flame" and "flame"
It's normall than ppl flame in game, it's even make server more alive.
But everything have limit. And many ppl already passes this limit.

+1